Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 (41040 Views)

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:

Bastard but you were begging to go to Dubai and become a black slave monkey which u are. grin
;

;
I was going to shoot a music video, and come back .
But you denied your country , tell me why?
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
Your father you're very poor and this your mentality will never allow any rich person to help u.

U sit in Nigeria and thinks US is same as Nigeria. Monkey Americans don't listen to the rubbish you people sing.

Do we force them to listen!!
Abeg let me start replying you, I see that you are a very bitter person
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Onethousandgoat: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
kelfree99:

By the grace of God am not poor, why are you so obsessed with poverty. I can understand that you ones witnessed it but that doesn't mean every one is.

kelfree99:
Please nairalanders , assist me with any amount you can even if it is 10 naira , its enough.
I am really in need of funds , please am crying .

0104071756(union bank)
Stainley Anozie.i
poor beggar like u. Monkey u no get class
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
Even my dog looks better than u and your Generation. My dog's future is brighter than you Atleast he has seen the world.

Hahaha funny human being.
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Onethousandgoat: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
kelfree99:

Do we force them to listen!!
Abeg let me start replying you, I see that you are a very bitter person
Stainley Anozie.i

Your very poor and useless, no future for you!
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:

poor beggar like u. Monkey u no get class

Hahaha continue .
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Onethousandgoat: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
kelfree99:
Please nairalanders , assist me with any amount you can even if it is 10 naira , its enough.
I am really in need of funds , please am crying .

0104071756(union bank)
Stainley Anozie.i
grin Black monkey so you even beg for 10 naira?
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
Stainley Anozie.i

Your very poor and useless, no future for you!

Thats not even my name..

Bro you know nothing abt me oo.
So stop wasting your time digging up my old post.
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
grin Black monkey so you even beg for 10 naira?

See cruise grin grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Ogaboss44(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Onethousandgoat:

I never knew I was talking to a kid who's life has no meaning, a kid who's generation is as poor as church rats.

But now i understand the reason why you couldn't really relate with the world above you.

Poverty has really dealt with you that you prefer to beg and die.

When you finish solving your poverty, illiteracy and hunger problems you can locat[/s]e you[s][l
[/left]eft]
r mates and chat them.

Get a life black malnourished monkey, you look sick.

This is wrong cry cry
Re: Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 by Ogaboss44(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Onethousandgoat:

Use[/s][s][/s][s][/s][s][s][/s]less monkey look at what u call music.

You look like shit, very dirty animal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkG[/s][s][/s][s]EdBrAuNQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.