Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** (1593 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** by segunnice(m): 1:17am On May 11, 2011
Hello,i can teach anyone of you how to open and verify paypal account in nigeria and how to have a master card delivered at your doorstep here in nigeria so that you too can have a taste of lots of dollars flowing every second on the internet.I will email you the steps/guide on how to open it and you won't spend a dime or dollar,let me brief you on it.I would also teach you how to sign up for a free master card which will eventually delivered @ your doorstep here in nigeria,after you activate it you can use it to pay or shop online and also to verify your paypal account,if you are interested it will only cost you #500 only,where most hackers ask between #1000 to #3,500.I will give it out @ #500 as i've said for only first to ten people now cos the price will be increase very soon.
NOTE:This is no joke or fraud cos i have two paypal accounts,in additon i will also teach you how you can get a u.s bank account if you are interested, email:::::::segunlawalson@yahoo.com or call, 08097335419.
Re: ***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** by mavtrevor(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2011
i dont thin anyone should be paying for this information, i have published it on nairahub.
Re: ***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** by Nobody: 9:45am On May 12, 2011
Re: ***best Method On How To Open/verify Paypal In Nigeria*** by miskat: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Get verified in paypal instantly from us , no waiting , also providing matters only 5 min, google topper and high ranking reliable service for virtual credit cards And usa virtual and real bank and e-currency cash out and exchange services , okpay Partner company register LLC in USA and local service provider for Nigeria and worldwide.check out at http://www.verifypaypal.net
Registed company
Accepts LR , alertpay , okpay
instant service and live support . Smiley
Paypal in nigeria is no longer night mare

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget / Top 7 Most Powerful Business Women In The World. / My Secret, My Testimony – A Story Of How I Conquered Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.