Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) (40983 Views)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Age with grace Sir
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
That’s a legend ure looking at right there!

Twale sir! And many more years to you, sir!! grin grin
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by AngelMoziz: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
����������������
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I love the way he speaks the English language

Yeye humanbeing dem full dis place
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by ayandee: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Olu Jacobs from the days of "third eye". I loved those series as a child.
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
I used to think he was a detribalised Ibo man before. More grace sir
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Joke Silva mentioned in a movie that 'if everyone could get milk for free, cows would be very cheap'.

This is exactly the case of our young female celebrities. Most of them no longer have any dignity; they appear almost naked even on TVs & social media, thereby make men see ladies as cheap.

May God continue to uphold her family.
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I love the way he speaks the English language
grin
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Blackmiserable(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingmurainah:
This couples is actually one of the most respected couples in Nollywood

You can make up to $5 per day through coin shuffling, it’s totally free and withdrawal is made to Your Binance directly
Dm me on WhatsApp to get started

You didn't answer me. I said I am not on WhatsApp
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
U mean this man is older than Tinubu?
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Happy Birthday sir!!!! Wishing you more good health, success, long life, happiness & prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!!!!
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by eulogy: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Ijele movie that year

Dat film na masterpiece!
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by kingmurainah(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blackmiserable:

You didn't answer me. I said I am not on WhatsApp
Are you in telegram
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by IsaacEtieno(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chijeep:
Congratulations... but it won't stop England winning the Euro2021 this night

How market?
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Meetleader: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chijeep:
Congratulations... but it won't stop England winning the Euro2021 this night

Can you Repeat what you said?
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Happy birthday to daddy olu Jacobs..
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Happy Birthday Pa
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
ignis:
Happy Birthday Olu Jacobs, grow old and fresh unlike Buhari. May your grey hair be that of honesty, unlike that of Osibanjo.

And Peter Obi of china
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Meetleader:

Can you Repeat what you said?
lipsrsealed
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
IsaacEtieno:

How market?
lipsrsealed
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by gunpoint(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Splendoor:
after Pete edochi this man come second in Nigerians greatest and respected actors of our time.. may he lives more years, happy birthday sir
This one don carry Ronaldo/Messi fight enta here again
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by Rossycee(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
Why is she still bearing Joke Silva instead of Joke Jacobs??

Who be Silva?
That's her maiden name.
Re: Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) by ignis: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
ChukwuObe:

And Peter Obi of china

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy / Fans Complain About Rita Edochie's Makeup / 'Na Plenty Money Dey Rush Us': Nkechi Blessing Rocks Embellished D&G Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.