Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part One (113 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part One by PastorSomba(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
THE UNLIMITED ACCESS POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part One

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Hebrews 10:19-22 (KJV) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Ephesians 2:18; Ephesians 3:12; Romans 5:1-2; Hebrews 4:16; John 10:9.

Today we begin the study of the sixth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the UNLIMITED ACCESS it has provided for man and God in their relationship and fellowship .

The bible says in 2Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV) "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." Why are unbelievers called the lost? The unbeliever is called 'the lost' because sin and spiritual death had separated man from God, and man had lost his way to God and lost the life and the blessings of God. Jesus is called 'the Way' because through Him the lost can find their way back to God. In John 14:6 Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life. Being the way means He is the only access to God.

When Adam sinned he became spiritually dead and was separated from God and he began to avoid God. After Adam sinned he ran away from God and was eventually driven out of the garden of Eden and from the presence of God. Man lost his complete access to God and complete access to the power and authority given to him by God to rule over the earth. Likewise because of sin, God could no longer have full access of His relationship and fellowship with man. Sin had become a major barrier and road block limiting access between God and man. The bible says in Isaiah 59:1-2 (KJV) "Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear." Genesis 1:26-28; 3:1-24; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Luke 4:5-7.

But thanks be to God for His redemption plan through the blood of Jesus. Now let's see the details of how the access was restored and the blessings accruing to us as a result.

1. When Jesus was born as the son of God and began His earthly ministry, it was the first time after the fall of man that man was to have such very close access to God in the flesh, talking, touching, dwelling, eating and drinking together with God. In Jesus Christ God taught and talked to the people face to face and did diverse miracles for them. God walked the streets of Israel for thirty-three and half years unhindered. Jesus said, if you have seen me you have seen the Father-John 14:7-11. Unfortunately the Jews and even his disciples could not recognise what extra ordinary privilege they had. It was something the old testament prophets earnestly desired to experience. I pray for you that you shall not miss the blessings of this privilege in the name of Jesus. Matthew 26:26-30; John 5:18; Philippians 2:5-11; 1John 1:1-3; 2Peter 1:16-18; 1Timothy 3:16; Luke 19:41-44.

All the work and blessings of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. All the power and blessings of the blood of Jesus is covered in the name of JESUS and in the word of God. If you believe the word of God and in the name of JESUS, the blood will wash and cleanse you from ALL sins and redeem you from all the bondage of sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression and death into a new life of God.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2021 / Download It Is Writte Arn By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 (july 16, 2021) / Unto God Be All The Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.