Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria (6386 Views)

Iphone 12 Pro Max Design Revealed In Leaked Video And CAD Renders / Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2021
So, guys, i decided to share what i know about the iPhone 13 pro max and here you have it guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IZW3b6V87U
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Ilefoaye(m): 4:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Walai talai mo fe sase

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Flamees(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Same design for 3 models (11,12 13)
iPhone no get Innovation at all
Samsung can't use s10 design in S20 and s20 in s21

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by stanley000: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Flamees:
iphone 5s still works fine without a glitch. Mention a Samsung the same par as it that is still in use

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Flamees:
I swear, me too taya for them oo

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Dem no one let our girls toto rest again

11 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Jonasigoh:
grin grin
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by ORIJIN201(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:
iphone 5s still works fine without a glitch. Mention a Samsung the same par as it that is still in use
iPhone 5s that stopped receiving updates since 2018? Hello? ??

16 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by kingPhidel(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2021
ORIJIN201:
iPhone 5s that stopped receiving updates since 2018? Hello? ??
so me wey just buy iphone 5s recently make I trowey am ?
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
toto, I mean pussy is in trouble.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jonasigoh:
grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
new wahala for toto holders
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingPhidel:
Dash Pikin to use play grin
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:

Very good answer! How many Samsung devices from 10 years ago are still alive and working?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by ORIJIN201(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingPhidel:
Not asking you to. iPhone 5s does not serve any purpose in the argument.
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Webmasters97: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
We will build any type of website you need for sixty thousand naira only (70% discount)

Call/WhatsApp : 0.8.0.6.5.4.1.1.5.4.4
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by wonderr(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:
go to uk used phone shop and see them plenty iphone is overrated

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by walesho(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
iPhone is boring

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by thepoweruser(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:

Updates, man; updates.

Look at it this way: the iPhone 6s which was released in 2014 is going to get iOS 15! THAT IS SEVEN (7) YEARS OF UPDATES! shocked

The best you'll see on Android, IF YOU SEE AT ALL, IS THREE (3) YEARS (Mind you, I mean MAJOR UPGRADES; e.g FROM ANDROID 11 TO ANDROID 12 STABLE, NOT BETA). GOOGLE PIXEL 2 (2017) GOT ANDROID 10 AS IT'S LAST UPDATE. IT CAME WITH OREO (8.1) OUT OF THE BOX. SAMSUNG'S S10 SERIES WILL GET ANDROID 12 AS IT'S FINAL UPDATE. So, as you can see; only Google and Sammy are trying.

iPhones are definitely not crap. Hell, even the iPhone 5c a friend uses still runs smoothly on it's last update. (iOS 13! FIVE YEARS?). Even Samsung's S8; FIVE YEARS OLDER; NO REACH AM. It got two years (Android 7.1.1 Nougat to Android Pie) and is not even as smooth!

You know what, I'm done here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by learnfaster(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
walesho:
iPhone is boring
grin Sure?
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Flamees(m): 3:16am On Jul 13, 2021
stanley000:
Imagine iphone giving you. Guys 2000mah battery for iphone 11 for 2021 grin
No b juju be that
iPhone and power bank na 5 and 6 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by kingPhidel(m): 4:07am On Jul 13, 2021
learnfaster:
Dash Pikin to use play grin
grin
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by walesho(m): 4:29am On Jul 13, 2021
learnfaster:
grin Sure?

That's why most people using iPhone have android by the side. If I get one its just for efizy paparazi
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Teeboy2300(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
stanley000:
Lmao anyone that runs custom run will work fine
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Teeboy2300(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
thepoweruser:

Updates, man; updates.

Look at it this way: the iPhone 6s which was released in 2014 is going to get iOS 15! THAT IS SEVEN (7) YEARS OF UPDATES! shocked

The best you'll see on Android, IF YOU SEE AT ALL, IS THREE (3) YEARS (Mind you, I mean MAJOR UPGRADES; e.g FROM ANDROID 11 TO ANDROID 12 STABLE, NOT BETA). GOOGLE PIXEL 2 (2017) GOT ANDROID 10 AS IT'S LAST UPDATE. IT CAME WITH OREO (8.1) OUT OF THE BOX. SAMSUNG'S S10 SERIES WILL GET ANDROID 12 AS IT'S FINAL UPDATE. So, as you can see; only Google and Sammy are trying.

iPhones are definitely not crap. Hell, even the iPhone 5c a friend uses still runs smoothly on it's last update. (iOS 13! FIVE YEARS?). Even Samsung's S8; FIVE YEARS OLDER; NO REACH AM. It got two years (Android 7.1.1 Nougat to Android Pie) and is not even as smooth!

First of all, iPhone 6s was released in 2015 not 2014. Next, giving 6 year update for that device is not always a good thing. It will take a toll on the battery and it may shock you to find it lagging.
The pixel 2/2xl had up to android 11.

Android also support custom rom. Even devices like the galaxy s4 from 2014, i saw from someone had custom rom ported at it was smooth. On the other hand, no iPhone from 2014 can ever get an update.

What are you saying? The galaxy s8 is smoother and faster than the 5c even with android 9. It just doesn't have that apple animation bs. Also the s8 can get custom roms ported for it. Some bs doesn't worth saying at all

9 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Rareoil(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
thepoweruser:

Updates, man; updates.

First, yea iOS 15 will reach iPhone 6s but that doesn't mean it will run smoothly.

second, Google pixels 6 upwards will get 5 years of update

Third, No iPhone 5c will run the latest iOS update without battery drain and glitches.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by Rareoil(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Teeboy2300:

First of all, iPhone 6s was released in 2015 not 2014. Next, giving 6 year update for that device is not always a good thing. It will take a toll on the battery and it may shock you to find it lagging.
The pixel 2/2xl had up to android 11.

Android also support custom rom. Even devices like the galaxy s4 from 2014, i saw from someone had custom rom ported at it was smooth. On the other hand, no iPhone from 2014 can ever get an update.

What are you saying? The galaxy s8 is smoother and faster than the 5c even with android 9. It just doesn't have that apple animation bs. Also the s8 can get custom roms ported for it. Some bs doesn't worth saying at all

Omo these people worship iPhone. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by ORIJIN201(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2021
thepoweruser:

Updates, man; updates.

Google pixel 2 got android 11 officially, but go on.

I don't know the point of giving long term updates when the device starts falling apart after a 3rd major update. Overheating, lag, and poor battery life is what you get. These updates render many iphones unusable by the time they get their third major update.

I remember getting a brand new iPhone 7 out of the box last year October, replacing my stolen pixel 2xl. It came with ios13. Immediately I updated it to ios14, all I got was lag and overheating. By a month or 2, battery was already at 93%. I got the iPhone Se 2020 and compared both phones side by side, and they were world's apart in terms of performance. If updates will be taking a toll on a device, I rather not have it, and apple is guilty of this. The iPhone X, 8, and Xs are already showing signs of lag, and iOS 15 will only make things worse.

I really would not touch an iPhone 6s with a poll. The long update is just marketing by apple when majority of the features will not be supported.

Edit: iPhone 5c stopped getting updates at iOS 10. Stop lying through your teeth, man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by KrazyDave16(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
thepoweruser:

Updates, man; updates.

Yeah you're done alright... You done showing you know nothing...

First off, iOS isn't perfect. It's got bugs and other issues but you wouldn't know this cos you only using the most basic functions which is least likely to break and don't visit the web outside of nairaland, itunes and social media platforms...

Second, every iOS version is different across each iteration of iPhones made.

Third, Android gets updates and can go as far as the latest one if one decides to ask the community or build one. For upgrades, Samsung J5 says hi.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by KrazyDave16(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
thepoweruser:

Updates, man; updates.

Now tell us if your friend uses a power bank with his 5c abi he's using the phone same way one uses torchlight to claim bragging rights on lasting battery??
Re: Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria by alaribe1992(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Have been using android all my life and still do but since I bought my first iOS na there I no say that’s a big difference. Both in quality camera, fastness and browsing speed. iOS na baba, there’s a reason most influential people prefer it to android.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[tech] How To Solve The Problem Of Not Enough Memory On Nokia 2700 Classic And E / Sure Site To Download Games (apk And Data) File For Andriod? / I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.