Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? (14400 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls who else got this email from the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and gow did you go about it?It is an empowerment programme in digital skills training.

I have called and texted the number attached severally, but it's not being answered, I really don't want to lose this opportunity as it comes with a laptop. And it's not a scam. Thanks.

2 Shares

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Ashamy(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Good morning and congratulations to you...I applied too but I didn't get this email... I pray it's is batch by batch...
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks, I hope you get selected.
Ashamy:
Good morning and congratulations to you...I applied too but I didn't get this email... I pray it's is batch by batch...
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by papyrus2(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2021
I got the message also.
have you been able to login?
I am trying to login but i am unable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
You need to register first. Do so before 6pm tomorrow or else you lose the slot, as you can see in the mail. Which category did you apply for?
papyrus2:
I got the message also.
have you been able to login?
I am trying to login but i am unable
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by papyrus2(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
The website is not going through.
I tried to register yesterday but was unable.
I will continue to try

Emeraldfynest:
You need to register first. Do so before 6pm tomorrow or else you lose the slot, as you can see in the mail. Which category did you apply for?
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Ok bro.
papyrus2:
The website is not going through.
I tried to register yesterday but was unable.
I will continue to try

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by slawormiir: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Hell no....

Ogbeni op.....be careful....if you loose guard them go maga you both online and off line

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by YorubaKinging: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by The5DME(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Probably a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Chizillar1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did not receive.

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Osas187: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Pls help me with the link,I want to register
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Machinegun91(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nawaoo
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This looks scammy
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by PAWG(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
When una dey apply you no go create thread to tell others, when them invite you , you go come dey disturb us angry

16 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by WonderManly(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
You see...

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did you tell us when you wanted to apply?
Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Brokeronline: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please drop the registration link
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
PAWG:
When una dey apply you no go create thread to tell others, when them invite you , you go come dey disturb us angry
I tire o.
Very useless set of people

8 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by onoms4luv(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another strategy to milk the country. Just

Over five hundred thousand people registered but only four thousand people where shortlisted. What will now happen to the rest people.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by bigdammyj: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Limperator(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations bro, I hope you succeed and grab that all important laptop...

Contact me guys for your graphic designs,,, call or whatsapp me on:
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by PastorFire: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yet to see anything on my mail.. And i applied.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by KUNZEH(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sefiuu:
Did you tell us when you wanted to apply?
Nonsense!
Don't hate
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Pious101: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
PastorFire:
Yet to see anything on my mail.. And i applied.
same here
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Livesimple: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=PAWG post=103629994]When una dey apply you no go create thread to tell others, when them invite you , you go come dey disturb us

Don't mind them there r good number of people here that would hv applied if they had informed or open a tread about it here

2 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Zila306: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please how do i apply? I'm interested
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by lekanolaolu: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ashamy:

Kindly go through this link to check if you are shortlisted:

https://fmysd-esp.com/application-results/
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by DHI1050(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
pls is it most for a person to use that unique identification code during the registration as password, because I have mistakenly use other password instead of the code to register. Hope there is no problem
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol I can't reply everyone, to those saying I should've shared the link, I saw it here on Nairaland. I'm sure I will be back to this thread after the program and confirm this is real.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
I used the code, I can't say if it's right or wrong.
DHI1050:
pls is it most for a person to use that unique identification code during the registration as password, because I have mistakenly use other password instead of the code to register. Hope there is no problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Cuso International (calabar)-september 2014 / What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.