Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? (14463 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by EdwardDomnan(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
DHI1050:
pls is it most for a person to use that unique identification code during the registration as password, because I have mistakenly use other password instead of the code to register. Hope there is no problem

Same with me ooo.
My gra gra too much.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by EdwardDomnan(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Lol I can't reply everyone, to those saying I should've shared the link, I saw it here on Nairaland. I'm sure I will be back to this thread after the program and confirm this is real.

It's real.
Ignore the haters.
Na envy!
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Godswill111: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Thanks for confirming the authenticity, my class should start by 3pm to 5pm also, but the site isn't loading. Hiw long did it take for your course to be approved after you enrolled. The mail says one has to attend 80% of the classes but I'verven missed the first already. I just hope it is a general problem.
Please when did you receive the registration mail, cause I was shortlisted but still yet to receive mine
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
I received it on Sunday.
Godswill111:

Please when did you receive the registration mail, cause I was shortlisted but still yet to receive mine
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by sunday83: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Was shortlisted for green stimulus programme, and have registered yesterday, which was also approved yesterday, but have not been able to attend lectures online because the link to join lectures is not active yet, anyone experiencing this?
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Godwin50902: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahjascho:
https://chat. whatsapp.com/ETjD3waJeGXBKB0Q6wnyrL

Thanks I have joined.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Godwin50902: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
sunday83:
Was shortlisted for green stimulus programme, and have registered yesterday, which was also approved yesterday, but have not been able to attend lectures online because the link to join lectures is not active yet, anyone experiencing this?

Same here
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Toluwani2(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
lekanolaolu:

Kindly go through this link to check if you are shortlisted:

https://fmysd-esp.com/application-results/

I have checked through the link my name is there but didn't received the email, I need help please �
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by profdotcom: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
sunday83:
please can I get the link for registration, was selected but no link for registration
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by sunday83: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
profdotcom:
please can I get the link for registration, was selected but no link for registration
The link for registration was supposed to expire today by 6pm according to the mail sent, but it expires yesterday night, maybe you should contact the help service on your mail or try to login with your details to see what comes up.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by papyrus2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
During the live lecture, I was unable connect. Who was able to join the lecture

1 Like

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Godswill111: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks
Emeraldfynest:
I received it on Sunday.
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by profdotcom: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
sunday83:

The link for registration was supposed to expire today by 6pm according to the mail sent, but it expires yesterday night, maybe you should contact the help service on your mail or try to login with your details to see what comes up.
but where can I login to try with my details?
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by sunday83: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
profdotcom:
but where can I login to try with my details?
Didn't you receive the mail confirming you were selected?, Because the link is already there
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by profdotcom: 2:39am On Jul 14, 2021
sunday83:

Didn't you receive the mail confirming you were selected?, Because the link is already there
no mail sir, I checked from their site
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by papyrus2(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2021
It seems they've locked the site.
I tried to login today but was unable to login.
I logged in yesterday
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Yes the site is under maintenance, plus they've shifted the date for training too.
papyrus2:
It seems they've locked the site.
I tried to login today but was unable to login.
I logged in yesterday

Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Toluwani2(f): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning all, please has the training began because I received a mail that it has been postponed to today but I don't have the link somebody help quote author=Emeraldfynest post=103793953]Yes the site is under maintenance, plus they've shifted the date for training too.[/quote]
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Toluwani2(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
sunday83:

Good morning all please has the training began
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by EdwardDomnan(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Anyone from northwest, animation and graphics?
Indicate interest to join whatsapp group
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by EdwardDomnan(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
https dot //chat dot whatsapp dot com/B8u4qEg6IJOI7it51XLdX7

For northwest animation and graphics, fix the dots. Or drop your number
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Technaija80: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls anyone from north central here, cus I have not attend any class oooo and I don't understand their timetable
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by papyrus2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Technaija80:
Pls anyone from north central here, cus I have not attend any class oooo and I don't understand their timetable

I will join tomorrow.

Which option are you?
Re: Digital Youth Nigeria: Who Else Got This Message? by Toluwani2(f): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Toluwani2:
Good morning all please has the training began
thanks I received a mail from them yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You? / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.