Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest (31823 Views)

More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan As Country Braces For 16Ft Tsunami / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is apartheid back?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Invitationn: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
Shopping malls and commercial trucks have been torched and looted, in order to render the country ungovernable.

The violence has been limited to Zuma's home province KwaZulu-Natal and low-income parts of Johannesburg. President Ramaphosa has blamed it on Zulu nationalism. The country's other 7 provinces remain peaceful.
Meanwhile, the white folks in SA are on another level.
I mean, e no concern them one bit!
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=gozzy1988

We ought give credit to a civilian govt of South Africa for even having the political will to prosecute a former president, also Zuma deserves a little accolade for handing him self in to the authority barring his corrupt case.[/quote]

Lol, Sir Zuma has not been prosecuted for any corruption, he's not in prison for corruption.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by int0x80(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
authority2006:

Easier to call others unprintable names while you hide behind keyboards in a corner of your room. Nigerians did more than this during #Endsars protests, greater lives lost, greater properties destroyed. Even though, I didn't support the destruction, but they're not cowards.
That was not enough, what change did it bring? Nothing
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, yes their fathers can never be dragged by white media because they sold out black people and helped white people keep their loot wink. Zuma was on a mission to destroy that starting with the increase in the percentage of black business doing business with State owned entities ......something the two weaklings would never attempt wink. You need to de-coonerise yourself, the whites are still the biggest beneficiaries of this resource rich country and Ramaphosa has squashed all the policies championed by Zuma to change that .......monkey brains are located inside that skull of yours grin grin.

Denying that Mandela and Ramaphosa are on the side of black people is ridiculous and needs no substantiation.

Your Zuma who apparently championed your cause destroyed the economy and halved it from heights of $400+ billion when he inherited it from Mbeki to embarrassing levels of $250billion. And now u want Ramaphosa to feed u all on a wrecked economy after just 3 years in power where Zuma's faction is blocking all his attempts at reviving the economy?

You're in denial that Zuma is corrupt and wrecked the economy. If you're not in denial then you're just plain old evil. Blame him for your perennial state of poverty while he continues feeding his family off 200 wives and thousands of children on your taxpayers money.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by mariodko190(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
DonFreshmoney:
See those babes yanch and legs in last pix. I wanna kpanch SA babe
Pervert spotted, cursed species
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Invitationn:

Meanwhile, the white folks in SA are on another level.
I mean, e no concern them one bit!

How do u mean? This affects all South Africans.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Joziboi: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Violent protest has been a part of our legacy and has little place in our modern democracy. What we're witnessing is the death throes of a dying (apartheid-era) horse by the marginalised minority. This is an inevitable step to a better nation where the rule of law does not discriminate, even against former presidents.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Disclaimer12: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bra! The chicken has come home to roost when these urchins take advantage of the slightest opportunities to loot ! Burnt and destroy people properties and business in the name of fighting foreigners! Some of j always look the other way and act all cool because after all it's foreigners property and they must return to their countries! When we say the xenophobia is criminalized and we suffer year in, year out ! It's all cool! Can I tell u a proverb ? Your child went out to steal and u welcome him home with a smile coz he stole from a stranger, one day he will come back and steal from u when there's no stranger to steal from! That's what's happening right now! Now burning and stealing from south Africa enterprises is drawing anger from u all! How can u burn down malls! Corporate businesses in the name of fighting for Zuma? Is there any correlation? Bra! Some of us are observing with keen interest and waiting for any repercussions! Remember to remind these folks that south Africa is the only country they have and if they mes it up, I'm not sure any Africa country will welcome them with a hug when they scatter all over the world just the way our leaders made us refugees all over the world ! Bra the monsters u made is coming back to hurt U! Deal with it
TMKsouth:
Shopping malls and commercial trucks have been torched and looted, in order to render the country ungovernable.

The violence has been limited to Zuma's home province KwaZulu-Natal and low-income parts of Johannesburg. President Ramaphosa has blamed it on Zulu nationalism. The country's other 7 provinces remain peaceful.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Denying that Mandela and Ramaphosa are on the side of black people is ridiculous and needs no substantiation.

Your Zuma who apparently championed your cause destroyed the economy and halved it from heights of $400+ billion when he inherited it from Mbeki to embarrassing levels of $250billion. And now u want Ramaphosa to feed u all on a wrecked economy after just 3 years in power where Zuma's faction is blocking all his attempts at reviving the economy?

You're in denial that Zuma is corrupt and wrecked the economy. If you're not in denial then you're just plain old evil. Blame him for your perennial state of poverty while he continues feeding his family off 200 wives and thousands of children on your taxpayers money.

LMFAO, leave me to mind my shack and leave Zuma to feed his 500 wives just like the other ex- presidents have done wink.

When you start holding accountable the people who were busy sabotaging the Zuma administration from implementing its policies ,please let me know wink. I'm talking about the likes of bass Rupert ,Ramos and others . Dont forget to imprison Markus Jooste who
looted R12.5 billion from PIC grin. Let us not forget the man who sold flysaa and scammed SAA of millions as well , Andrews grin. Rupert even had the audacity to threaten a sitting president (if he didn't meet his demands he would collapse the economy) grin grin grin.....if they can do all these and be smug about it ,what else were they doing behind the scenes to collapse the economy and cause chaos ? wink

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
The black man is deeply sick.
The state is working hard to bring a corrupt ex-president to justice and you guys are embarking on violent protest.
This is the same reason that Nigeria's past presidents are untouchable, no matter what they did in office.
True talk.. The big question is: will the poiliticians ever do same for them?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Africans and their stupidity

Asin ehn!
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
a South African once said that *"South Africans are violent"*
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by abnot: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
The black man is deeply sick.
The state is working hard to bring a corrupt ex-president to justice and you guys are embarking on violent protest.
This is the same reason that Nigeria's past presidents are untouchable, no matter what they did in office.
He wasn’t jailed for corruption. He was jailed on contempt charges for refusing to appear before a panel investigating state capture . In any way that panel was setup to embarrass him and when he asked the chair to recourse himself and missed three summons they went to their Supreme Court and sentenced him to prison . No different from apartheid rollings. Now his supporters are causing a lot of damage to even innocent business owners . It’s not worth it . Would have been better if he was jailed for being guilty of corruption
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, leave me to mind my shack and leave Zuma to feed his 500 wives just like the other ex- presidents have done wink.

When you start holding accountable the people who were busy sabotaging the Zuma administration from implementing its policies ,please let me know wink. I'm talking about the likes of bass Rupert ,Ramos and others . Dont forget to imprison Markus Jooste who
looted R12.5 billion from PIC grin. Let us not forget the man who sold flysaa and scammed SAA of millions as well , Andrews grin. Rupert even had the audacity to threaten a sitting president (if he didn't meet his demands he would collapse the economy) grin grin grin.....if they can do all these and be smug about it ,what else were they doing behind the scenes to collapse the economy and cause chaos ? wink

Maybe if Zuma didn't have a deplorable reputation then the shoe wouldn't fit. Ramaphosa hasn't even been given the chance to prove he's pursuing all these corrupt people including whites and Zuma allies. Zuma himself is not even arrested for corruption because the NPA is still working on it including all others mentioned above - he's in jail for clear contempt of court.

What proof do u have that all those white people are not under investigation?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

What proof do u have that all those white people are not under investigation?

LMFAO,why is their investigations kept secret if they're being pursued? grin grin. You think we all reason like you coons;turning a blind eye to the privileges of white elite criminals? . We all know Jooste's shenanigans are only being followed up because he belongs to another camp of the white looters grin.....even at that we know he will never be imprisoned or fined for his crimes. If these people were being pursued ....Shamila would be using this to score political points to followers of black parties like EFF, ANC,PAC etc.......to give out the impression that * all are equal before the law* grin grin even if she knows ,it will end there grin. Now she can't even play lip service grin grin. So sisi ,please cut the crap wink.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hammyaladin:
a South African once said that *"South Africans are violent"*

LMFAO, how you dey?

Dont forget that the South African also said Nigerians are also violent & criminally minded grin.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,why is their investigations kept secret if they're being pursued? grin grin. You think we all reason like you coons;turning a blind eye to the privileges of white elite criminals? . We all know Jooste's shenanigans are only being followed up because he belongs to another camp of the white looters grin.....even at that we know he will never be imprisoned or fined for his crimes. If these people were being pursued ....Shamila would be using this to score political points to followers of black parties like EFF, ANC,PAC etc.......to give out the impression that * all are equal before the law* grin grin even if she knows ,it will end there grin. Now she can't even play lip service grin grin. So sisi ,please cut the crap wink.

When did i say it's secret - do we know every single person being investigated in this country? Zuma was supposed to open a police case against all those whites u say are not being pursued but he hasn't. Law abiding citizens opened cases again Zuma and co. and that's why he was pursued. That's how the justice system works. Instead Zuma keeps threatening he will expose people (including Ramaphosa) but he never does. This is his chance to do exactly that while rotting away in jail but he instead opts to burn the country down. See how ridiculous u all are?

I'll be listening out to my president tonight on his plan to exterminate you all (Marikana 2.0 style). RIP in advance. The majority of SA is behind him 100%.

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by MightyEmperor: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

I agree with your earlier points, but a great majority of black South Africans don't support this and are watching in horror.

The government has to address issues of poverty and illiteracy to tackle this - they've always said it's a ticking timebomb and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Zuma and his people are also to blame for stoking the fires.
the bolded says it all and I agree with you on that, your government really need to address those issues because its causing serious embarrassment to your country.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by MightyEmperor: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

When did i say it's secret - do we know every single person being investigated in this country? Zuma was supposed to open a police case against all those whites u say are not being pursued but he hasn't. Law abiding citizens opened cases again Zuma and co. and that's why he was pursued. That's how the justice system works. Instead Zuma keeps threatening he will expose people (including Ramaphosa) but he never does. This is his chance to do exactly that while rotting away in jail but he instead opts to burn the country down. See how ridiculous u all are?

I'll be listening out to my president tonight on his plan to exterminate you all (Marikana 2.0 style). RIP in advance. The majority of SA is behind him 100%.
oga why you come dey fight your own country woman na?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, how you dey?

Dont forget that the South African also said Nigerians are also violent & criminally minded grin.
lol grin My friend weti de sup for southy now. Those holigans shouldn't destroy all the. Beautiful structures!!

Anyways I'm fine. Hope you no follow protest grin grin
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
MightyEmperor:
the bolded says it all and I agree with you on that, your government really need to address those issues because its causing serious embarrassment to your country.

This is stuff we all know in SA - it's nothing new - they say it in every single speech but have failed to address it. But it's also historical - this is how all protests are in SA beginning from apartheid times. But this time Zuma is using his loot to destroy the country - that's what makes it more concerning.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
MightyEmperor:

She's supporting the destruction of my country, so do I have any other choice?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMFAO, stop playing stupid you coon. These are serious cases that shook the country, if they were investigated we would know. There are groups who've opened cases against them ,but we all know that they'd never be prioritised by the NPA of batohi. LMFAO, Zuma is burning the country in prison now ,see how that man lives rent free in your coonirised minds shocked grin. Zuma went to prison without a scene,if he wanted to he could have caused bloodshed but he didn't, now that's a leader not the white-lives matter coon in Pretoria.

LMFAO, he will have a lot of people to shoot down,tell him to be prepared for the treasonous acts that will follow soon wink. If him and his buddies think what happened in the last few days was economic sabotage ......they will soon be introduced to economic terrorism wink. Goodluck to all.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lordhades21(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
This people ugly gan, na only big yansh them sabi get.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
MightyEmperor:

LMFAO, that lady is pained because her white masters are losing major moola by the hour grin grin.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

You're trying too hard to be noticed buddy ....too hard grin grin grin

Lol, you are funny.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Lol, you are funny.

Lol,not as funny as you .
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol grin My friend weti de sup for southy now. Those holigans shouldn't destroy all the. Beautiful structures!!

Anyways I'm fine. Hope you no follow protest grin grin

Political wahala grin grin. We dey tear head for this side grin. The target is malls wink.

I was there o grin.....but e don red for me so I ran; that's me running away from Ramaphosa's assassins grin grin

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

Political wahala grin grin. We dey tear head for this side grin. The target is malls wink.

I was there o grin.....but e don red for me so I ran; that's me running away from Ramaphosa's assassins grin grin
seriously[center][/center] grin

So which side are you on!

Omo. I saw post on Twitter. Guys are just looting malls and vandalising car show rooms.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

. LMFAO, Zuma is burning the country in prison now ,see how that man lives rent free in your coonirised minds
shocked grin. Zuma went to prison without a scene,if he wanted to he could have caused bloodshed but he didn't, now that's a leader not the white-lives matter coon in Pretoria.

@bolded What's this? undecided (see attachments). Not forgetting Edward Zuma's comments too.

FYI - Zuma was arrested, he didn't surrender. It took 9 hours of negotiation to get him out of his house (3 days after his original deadline of Sunday which he didn't obey). Stop lying to people and yourself.

How Zuma was Arrested:
https://www.nairaland.com/6644655/nonhlanhla-zulu-meet-female-cop

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Prophet777: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sure guy, your eye is very sharp.
DonFreshmoney:
See those babes yanch and legs in last pix. I wanna kpanch SA babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded / Police Put “Red Alert” On S.African Borders To Ensure Grace Mugabe Doesn't Flee / Tigray: Ethiopian Army Retreats As Rebels Enter The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.