Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest (42935 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Ratedgang: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans and their stupidity

Same way bubu supporters are going to protest when investigation is carried out to unravel the huge corruption, diversion of funds during the eight years of bubu administration
bros u dey smoke ganja sha. Bubu never even complete him tenure.... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by lapazi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

Wait you mean the bandits there are on steroids?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by AskiaHarem(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Safemoon:

You are very funny . The zoo is the worst country on earth.south Africa have all the basic things we pray and fast for in church.

Things that are miracles in Nigeria are normal in South African. they even jailed a former
President .it's a taboo to compare Nigeria with any country on earth.

Lies and deceit. wink We all know who built the historyless culturaless wasteland that is now the Colony of South Africa. Over 90% of the wealth, development, and industry in the hands of a 9% elite euro minority. At least Nigerians own there country and successes cheesy

Nigeria is growing while South Africa is degrading. Nigeria will be eclipsing South Africa in the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by musicology: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected the

This I have seen.
Are you sure you are seeing clearly?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Alamkir: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad
Very very lazy people.... Last time they use the excuse of Nigerians taken their jobs..... But they are just pple who likes free things

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Fortez: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by AskiaHarem(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Alamkir:

Very very lazy people.... Last time they use the excuse of Nigerians taken their jobs..... But they are just pple who likes free things

There showing there true nature. This is like before the dutch/british came along to Tame that wasteland of marauding raider tribes. I'm not even a fan of Europeans but they might have been on to something down South.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Phyde: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
quentin06:

Frustration speaking, enjoy the peace you have, SA has a high crime rate that is under reported by useless media.
I am always at peace because i see and planned ahead your giant of africa who are still 10x backward. The truth is always bitter. Report from different part of the world have already said it all, not home media.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Yankee101: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Alot of folks use riots as an excuse to steal. Simple
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ZooOga: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
district 9 miscreants show hustle face again sha. grin

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Safemoon: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Lies and deceit. wink We all know who built the historyless culturaless wasteland that is now the Colony of South Africa. Over 90% of the wealth, development, and industry in the hands of a 9% elite euro minority. At least Nigerians own there country and successes cheesy

Nigeria is growing while South Africa is degrading. Nigeria will be eclipsing South Africa in the foreseeable future.

It's like I read Nigeria is growing from your write up? Why do you derive pleasure in lieing to your self. Las 20 years was better than last decade in Nigeria last decade was better than this . 2020 was better than 21 .

Bro is this growth to you? then we are in a dip shit. if we have more people that thinks like in you in that country then there is no hope for the next generation.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by VEHINTOLAR: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Blacks,or is it "Blecks" as my southi people call it,have messed up that beautiful country !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Lazy prxxks
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Keep cursing. They will only prosper. Come back and build your country, they will not listen.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Roma10: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Relocate back my sister
No place like home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by yachal: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

This I have seen.

Prophet of doom
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by modsfucker: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
obedugo:
I feel your pain ... If not for Buhari you would have been in Nigeria doing your business, it will not be well with Buhari and thunder will fire BMCs

Ohh I didn't see where she said that she relocated after Buhari’s election.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by GentleRay: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Like Nigeria Like SA
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Phyde: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
quentin06:

Frustration speaking, enjoy the peace you have, SA has a high crime rate that is under reported by useless media.
https://ocindex.net/rankings
Digest the above. I am done replying you.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Oracleforce: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

You are right....but some of our citizens who are currently living in South Africa are armed robbers and harlots especially our brother and sister from the yeast...
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Peteoch40(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
There are some countries i can't relocate to even if is free visa & flight ticket. E.g south Africa. I wonder why some people are still leaving there.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by InvertedHammer: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian lady has cried out for help after everything in her shop was looted by protesting South Africans over the weekend, Reports.

Recall that the protest for the release of former President Jacob Zuma from prison has been ongoing for days, and has since degenerated into violence.

From The Information Gathered By , Disturbances worsened as Zuma challenged his 15-month prison term in the country's top court after weekend unrest by pro-Zuma protesters in his home province of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and Gauteng, where the country's largest city Johannesburg is located.

Zuma, 79, was sentenced late last month for defying a constitutional court order to give evidence at an inquiry investigating high-level corruption during his nine years in office until 2018.

The Nigerian lady who was one of the victims of the looting which took place last weekend, disclosed that all her skin care products and clothes in the shop were stolen asides a sofa.

Wondering what she did wrong, the Nigerian lady disclosed that the incident pushed her out by 4am with her little kids as she has no nanny.

She wrote;

This is what South Africans did to my store in 14 Brickhill Road, KwaZulu-Natal Durban.

They looted everything and stole all my goods they did not leave anything... All my cloth and skin care products..

Been out since 4am midnight with my innocent little kids cos I don't have nanny. God help me ooo, what have I done

Now they will say we foreigners are this and that. I curse this south Africans with tears in my eyes.

Please pray for me cos am heart broken. I don't know what to do.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CROggfttJuU/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
/
Having a business in SA is like investing in the North.

Everything will be fine until one day it goes with the wind.

/
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Depressed101: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kandeed:

It's a stupid black mentality not just in SA but Africa and the world
we don't have that mentality
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by abeggnow: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kandeed:

It's a stupid black mentality not just in SA but Africa and the world
its every where in the world . once law and order breaks down our animal instincts take over. so stop the black thing talk.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Depressed101: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
they are all petty thieves and rapist,
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by heniford2: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hungry south Africa broke and useless
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by observanc1: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:
u think that jobless, xenophotic, black south african thieves give a hoot about zuma? Just looking for an opportunity to loot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by LadyJasper: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
SecretReporter:
Their is something that the white are not telling us about We black, Sometimes I feel black is part of the fallen angel from heaven along with devil
So you need whites to tell you about yourself? Make we dey get small shame naaaaaa.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by TrueNigerian300: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Black people and looting, smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.