Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) (47937 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

You go remain young forever na.
don't mind the slowpoke
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by akeeng: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Twoclans:

Happy birthday to you also . kiss kiss

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
broke and frustrated cargo how market? grin tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by purples25(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
A beautiful woman. Happy Birthday.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abovebest:

Lol
What made you think that way?
The way responded to the guy. You sounded the same way I would if someone is saying trash about me or my loved ones.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Powerfly(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
akeeng:

This girl, you again. Stop harassing every lady. Stop it already.

And who said cancereans like you? No, we don’t like you. So go and sell petrol or something

Lol..... Harassing keh? Na wetin dey vex me for una matter be this... Where you see me harrass person? cheesy

I honestly wish you guys don't like me except Rita Dominic and my annoying brother cheesy tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by akeeng: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol..... Harassing keh? Na wetin dey vex me for una matter be this... Where you see me harrass person? cheesy

I honestly wish you guys don't like me except Rita Dominic and my annoying brother cheesy tongue
you think I don’t know you? Well, the bad news for you is I’m oknm. And I’m back to stop you girls that harasses other girls. Leave our girls for us. Girls are meant for men. So stop it
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Powerfly(f): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
akeeng:
you think I don’t know you? Well, the bad news for you is I’m oknm. And I’m back to stop you girls that harasses other girls. Leave our girls for us. Girls are meant for men. So stop it

Lol.... I thought as much... I have missed you tho... So you're a cancerean?... No wonder! shocked shocked

By the way..how can girls be for men when y'all have anonymously agreed with mosdii that all Nigerian girls are useless? shocked
ABI una don dey see our use now tongue
Btw.. I love them ooo.. useless or not cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by akeeng: 5:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol.... I thought as much... I have missed you tho... So you're a cancerean?... No wonder! shocked shocked

By the way..how can girls be for men when y'all have anonymously agreed with mosdii that all Nigerian girls are useless? shocked
ABI una don dey see our use now tongue
Btw.. I love them ooo.. useless or not cheesy
What is this one saying? Who is mosdii? Is he gay? If he don’t like women he can go chase men on yahoo gay.com but he should not talk about our lovely women like that. We love them
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Happy birthday to Rita Edochie...
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Awoo88: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2021
To get man wen she fit trust dey hard this one.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
oneble:
Aunty is aging
and you are not?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by LebenNG: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Germi9:
No child no husband no legacy
meaning?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by LebenNG: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Germi9:

You are dumb..wait a minute,did i just call you dumb? No nah… even a “dumb” will know that children are legacies
and na person born the ones wey no dey give dem peace of mind for old age
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
LebenNG:

and na person born the ones wey no dey give dem peace of mind for old age
Abi?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
Like you also won’t reach her age one day? Hope you won’t be offended when it’s your turn and people call you ‘old cargo’

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oliviaxx:

Like you also won’t reach her age one day? Hope you won’t be offended when it’s your turn and people call you ‘old cargo’
It is a fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.