Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess (47844 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Cynthia Morgan, now known as Madrina, has given up her lifelong dream of becoming a Grammy winner in order to become a prophetess.

The Nigerian dancehall singer revealed in a recent Instagram post that she was born a prophetess, but her family denies this.

Being born into a Jehovah’s Witness family, she claims, was a different story because there were no beliefs about the existence of prophets.

Cynthia revealed that he struggled with her gift until she was 25, at which point she realized she was stuck.

She wrote:

“I WAS BORN A PROPHET. BUT WAS BORN INTO A JEHOVAH WITNESS HOME. AND THEIR BELIEVE IS THAT JESUS WAS THE LAST PROPHET SO THEY DON’T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PROPHETS TILL THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST. THIS WAS ALSO MY BELIEVE AT THE TIME. SO I KEPT MY GIFT TO MYSELF. ONLY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY KNEW ABOUT IT.

AT 16 I WENT INTO MUSIC THINKING MY GIFT OF PROPHECY WAS A FLUKE THINKING IT WILL STOP. AT 251 REALIZED IT WASN’T GOING ANYWHERE. I STRUGGLED WITH GOD BEGGING HIM I HAD TO WIN A GRAMMY BEFORE I ACCEPT MY CALLING PROPER.

SO FAR I HAVE REALIZED I AM WASTING MY TIME. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I WITHDREW FROM THE PUBLIC EYE. “

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Bahamas95(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2022
I was her huge fan back then but never knew she won't last long in the music industry......too bad.

Wish her well.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by joceey(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Really, wishing u best in life.

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by bluebay(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2022
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Curious345: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thank you Jesus ..

I also pray for lhordspy.. that he leaves his wayward life and repent

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by grandstar(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
You were birth by Jehovah's Witness parents which was the Truth on the platter of hold.

What do you now want to start preaching when we are now in the last of the Last Days of these system of things?

ALL we need to know is now in the Bible (Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17). It is a pity she's so lost. Her so called prophesying can be likened to a blind guide who leads the blind, both would fall into a pit.

Fly way no dey hear word na hin day follow dead body enter grave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Prophetess hmm, this generation sef, any dumb thing is possible.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by opalu: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by PDPGuy: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by NotKnown: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sapa na your mate?

If music no work, prophesying go work.
. Afterall we are very religious in the country

24 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ikechukwu150: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Olosho don tire this one����

19 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wishing her well

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Vipro(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ff
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Depersonalized: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Burna could have helped this babe. They used to be 5 and 6

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Rememberdeath: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
I love this Lady that year. So talented .

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by OGwales(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
At the rate things are going even Portable go retire as prophet zeh

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Petersamuel8(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Davido no help her again?

15 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Brendaniel: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
It is well...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by bestman09(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
shocked
Was she called to ministry, and who called her?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by gasparpisciotta: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Don’t give fake prophecies
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by crestedaguiyi: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
this one go Bleep male members grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Trustbay: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Make I no talk wating dey my mind....

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wish her well.
Bonesbreaker kisspost=118918306:
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head
Depraved boy. To use your destiny ll be so easy and you won't get the sex you craved for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Basicend: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmm.

Eucharia Anonobi abi watin dem dey call am did a similar stuff few years back. .

She wants to do prophesy now. . Her own no be evangelist.

If genuine, by their fruits, you will know them.

To many mammy water spirits all over Nigeria now. . Trying to cash out.

20 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by MightyHand(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Name Your church plsss, let the youth flood every corner of the temple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Realist12: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol, the after effects of Corona virus on the world is funny . It shook the world to it's marrow , a lot of folks are doing introspection and losing hope in their choosen careers, the world is realizing that truly resources are scarce and scavenging for resources by crook and cranny .
Survivors gotta be strong and face reality . Not looking for a miracle ,while the strong countries have faced reality, some at war already, some deluded Nigerian youths are looking for a messiah . Zombidients virus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
na life for you,reality sets in and we are forced to compromise our dreams and goal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by DryMouth: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Olosho don finally dey find husband

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by money121(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lobatan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.