Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children (5680 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good afternoon brothers and sisters in the house please I'm planning to relocate my family to Canada two children btw the age of 6- 3 years and my wife I want my children to continue their education there.. I dont know if 12m would be enough or I still need to add more.
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by RodgersAkpafu: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Good afternoon brothers and sisters in the house please I'm planning to relocate my family to Canada two children btw the age of 6- 3 years and my wife I want my children to continue their education there.. I dont know if 12m would be enough or I still need to add more.
Interesting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by lazkizz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
in Buhari voice, oni C.C Load am
cash app
cash out
Oni maga bill am
Small money, ball out
If you No get money leave am
EFCC come Japa

13 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Canada is not about money, it’s about if you qualify for their visas.

Student visa or express entry. Read more on it

Express entry you will need to show account balance of 8.5m for your family size. If you have a masters/ bsc plus diploma, 3 years experience, high ielts scores below 31 or 30. You should qualify

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by johnmartus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wow you just want to carry Nigeria money go Canada why? You said education what happened to Nigeria education sector? What they stolen from your forefathers isn't enough for? Bob Marley said they stolen from Africa brought to America even till today they are still stealing. Continue contribute to oyinbo economy why your own country wallow in poverty.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by johnmartus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I thought you would have allowed them stay back and Enjoy the leadership of the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu...

I thought you would have allowed your kids Enjoy the “FREE EDUCATION” Bobo Chicago will introduce under his administration.

Hypocrite.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Alright bro you said qualify what make someone qualified or disqualified.
ednut1:

Express entry you will need to show account balance of 8.5m for your family size. If you have a masters/ bsc plus diploma, 3 years experience, high ielts scores below 31 or 30. You should qualify
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by DaddyRochie1642: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I thought you would have allowed them stay back and Enjoy the leadership of the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu...

I thought you would have allowed your kids Enjoy the “FREE EDUCATION” Bobo Chicago will introduce under his administration.

Hypocrite.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by NiceCeSi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Where una dey see this money? Abeg help me.

4 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Keep distance man Tinubu isn't your problem. We have Canadians,British, Americans citizen schooling in Nigeria.
PlayMaker14:

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
If I were you I will just shut up .
johnmartus:
Wow you just want to carry Nigeria money go Canada why? You said education what happened to Nigeria education sector? What they stolen from your forefathers isn't enough for? Bob Marley said they stolen from Africa brought to America even till today they are still stealing. Continue contribute to oyinbo economy why your own country wallow in poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Alright bro you said qualify what make someone qualified or disqualified.
I already summarized it in my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled See this for more
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank you I will go through it at my less busy time.
ednut1:
I already summarized it in my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled See this for more
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Thank you I will go through it at my less busy time.

So even you want to travel out? I thought Nigeria was the land of milk and honey? Disgusting hypocrite. 1mbecile!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by vasel15: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Hediot after you and Tinubu plus buhari have destroyed Nigeria now you want to run, you must stay in Nigeria and suffer and who dash you 12m,ole

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by vasel15: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Who dash this church rat 12m..too many lies on nairaland

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dindinrin read my message very well I don't say I want to leave Nigeria my family instead, tell me how Buhari and Tinubu destroyed Nigeria.
vasel15:

Hediot after you and Tinubu plus buhari have destroyed Nigeria now you want to run, you must stay in Nigeria and suffer and who dash you 12m,ole
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
You think we are all jobless and wallow in poverty.
vasel15:

Who dash this church rat 12m..too many lies on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by vasel15: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You think we are all jobless and wallow in poverty.

Liar, a jobless nairaland fool like you never even see 1m before

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by vasel15: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dindinrin read my message very well I don't say I want to leave Nigeria my family instead, tell me how Buhari and Tinubu destroyed Nigeria.

Dundi still says Tinubu and buhari didn't destroy Nigeria, donkey of the day award goes to you

10 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by vasel15: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You need 100m Ewu..

7 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by moriss33(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
APC Bandit....why u wan travel ?
I thought u loved Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by RodgersAkpafu: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
vasel15:

Liar, a jobless nairaland fool like you never even see 1m before
You never can tell
Dont judge a book by its cover
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
And you're supporting buhari and tinubu. People who destroyed this country beyond repair in less than 8 years but you want to Japa.

E no go better for you maka chukwu. Just imagine.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by NiklauseFred(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
johnmartus:

So wetin you want make him do now? Stay back?

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ecolime(m): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2021
After making N12M through corrupt means and image laundering for Tinubu and Buhari, you want to run away with your family to a sane country.

I won't curse you but know that God will judge you. I spit on your despicable soul.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Juoflife1(f): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
So you don't want your family to enjoy the change you advocate for abi? You appreciate sane environment?

They will not give you and your family visa.

Una must stay here with us and enjoy.

Nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Focusmind: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Kai Kai kai grin Nigerians no get joy. See how they are attacking the guy left and right. grin

The Advocate, please go ahead with your plans. Source for a good school for your wife. Let her go and do masters. She should go with your kids if successful with her student visa application.

After her masters, she should apply for provincial nomination in the province she schooled. The HR officer of a company I consult for used this same strategy and avoided the express entry process with all the wahala. She was nominated by the province she schooled and is now living there permanently.

Since you have some cash, one year masters program and accommodation should be about that amount or less. Good luck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by KendrickAyomide: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Ponytail22: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
ednut1:

please I'm a novice when it comes to this relocation stuff. I'm married with 3kid and below 30 and an HND holder. How do I go about it? So sorry to bother you
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Cousin9999: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ponytail22:
please I'm a novice when it comes to this relocation stuff. I'm married with 3kid and below 30 and an HND holder. How do I go about it? So sorry to bother you

What's your profession? I'll check the shortage list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Begins Owerri-Abuja Flights May 1 / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / I Would Like To Visit Cotonou. How Can I Get There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.