Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children (5719 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Ponytail22: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cousin9999:

What's your profession? I'll check the shortage list.
I'm an Entrepreneur. My husband is going to be our sponsor. Please, I await your response.
Thanks!
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ponytail22:
please I'm a novice when it comes to this relocation stuff. I'm married with 3kid and below 30 and an HND holder. How do I go about it? So sorry to bother you
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ponytail22:
please I'm a novice when it comes to this relocation stuff. I'm married with 3kid and below 30 and an HND holder. How do I go about it? So sorry to bother you
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled read
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Ponytail22: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Cousin9999: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ponytail22:
I'm an Entrepreneur. My husband is going to be our sponsor. Please, I await your response.
Thanks!

You'll have to consult the megathread. I'm not sure how you should proceed. The good news is your spouse is sponsoring. However, I would plan on some kind of medical training.

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate I put it to you that you don't have 12million naira, your just being sarcastic.

5 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Ponytail22: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cousin9999:

You'll have to consult the megathread. I'm not sure how you should proceed. The good news is your spouse is sponsoring. However, I would plan on some kind of medical training.
Ok..thanks
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by uthlaw: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I thought you would have allowed them stay back and Enjoy the leadership of the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu...

I thought you would have allowed your kids Enjoy the “FREE EDUCATION” Bobo Chicago will introduce under his administration.

Hypocrite.
if you see anyone that is more folish than you,take him to court.....did tinubu rule any of your father's Father land,go to aso rock or u meet ur governor to complain about the problem of your generations.....tinubu have no business with your country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sebi you are my banker.
SensetionalGoal:
Tinubuadvocate I put it to you that you don't have 12million naira, your just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by SarkinYarki: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Good afternoon brothers and sisters in the house please I'm planning to relocate my family to Canada two children btw the age of 6- 3 years and my wife I want my children to continue their education there.. I dont know if 12m would be enough or I still need to add more.

So after supporting Buhari do destroy Nigeria you want to give your kids a better life in another country? You see that's the problem with self-centered folks like U

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ecolime(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So after supporting Buhari do destroy Nigeria you want to give your kids a better life in another country? You see that's the problem with self-centered folks like U
The mumu still see nothing wrong with the way Nigeria is till this moment. Really self centered.

4 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Fantasticcc: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Were did this Tinubu agbero see 12m naira...
Anyway may you be scammed of the little you have the same way your master Tinubu scanned Nigerians with buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by FA13(m): 3:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Good afternoon brothers and sisters in the house please I'm planning to relocate my family to Canada two children btw the age of 6- 3 years and my wife I want my children to continue their education there.. I dont know if 12m would be enough or I still need to add more.
Big shame on you. I am surprised you even have the effrontery to post you want to relocate your family abroad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by RodgersAkpafu: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2022
FA13:

Big shame on you. I am surprised you even have the effrontery to post you want to relocate your family abroad
Dont mind em

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by RodgersAkpafu: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2022
ecolime:

The mumu still see nothing wrong with the way Nigeria is till this moment. Really self centered.
Terrible
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Tinubuadvocate: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
What is shame there only me voted Buhari and if your Atiku and obi had become president what is assurance that Nigeria will not get worst than this.
FA13:

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
lazkizz:
in Buhari voice, oni C.C Load am
cash app
cash out
Oni maga bill am
Small money, ball out
If you No get money leave am
EFCC come Japa

Ẹlẹru gberu é ......... grin
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What is shame there only me voted Buhari and if your Atiku and obi had become president what is assurance that Nigeria will not get worst than this.
May devil turn your life from the way Buhari turned Nigeria from 2015 till date

Say a big AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by FA13(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Just shut up. Derailing discussion.
Atiku or Obi is not my candidate either.
Not everyone is a psychopath like you.

The main point is you are campaigning for someone that will make Nigeria better, yet you want to take away your family from the "better Nigeria".
How reasonable is that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by LLiKYekoba: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You o, your wife o, your kids o, nobody is leaving this country. You will all stay and enjoy the 'chainji' and progressiveness that you advocate for.

I wish I know your name, I would have written the Embassy and immigrations that you are a flight risk and criminal. Useless cockroach.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Sylviajones(f): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls am new here, I graduated from Les Cours Sonou University in Benin Republic. Pls any graduate from Les Cours Sonou, i want to know how to go about transcripts in the school and please can someone help me on how to go about submitting transcript on WES
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by checkmatez: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
so you knew Nigeria got worst!!
I.mbecile
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by SHINJA: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
checkmatez:
so you knew Nigeria got worst!!
I.mbecile

Hahahaa...
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
My guy collect more money from Tinubu now before him eye open o cause everywhere go soon cast for una
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Keep distance man Tinubu isn't your problem. We have Canadians,British, Americans citizen schooling in Nigeria.
Show us proofs or Ogun locate you
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Dindinrin read my message very well I don't say I want to leave Nigeria my family instead, tell me how Buhari and Tinubu destroyed Nigeria.
Ogun kee you there idiot! Still saying nonsense even when you’re desperately running away
Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by wittytayor(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu advocate wants to japa... If your product is good and you believe in it, why do you have to relocate your family. Even you don't trust your candidate would turn around the country. I pity those who can't afford "japa" but are supporting this kleptocratic movement

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Skilzy99: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Mumu man. Why relocate since BAT will make Nigeria a better place?! Bast$rd! ��

1 Like

Re: Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children by Angel2424: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
ednut1:
Canada is not about money, it’s about if you qualify for their visas.

Student visa or express entry. Read more on it

Express entry you will need to show account balance of 8.5m for your family size. If you have a masters/ bsc plus diploma, 3 years experience, high ielts scores below 31 or 30. You should qualify

You dont have to be below 31 or 30 to qualify. Up to 35 years old you can get the maximum qualification point but below 35, you start losing point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,518 Nigerians Evacuated From Port Sudan In 15 Batches / Street Maps Of Nigeria? / Anyone Know Anything About Thailand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.