Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! (1211 Views)

Buy Sms For As Low As N1.20k And Sell To Your Client At #3 Or #4. / Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! / I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! by eniolatemi: 11:38am On May 11, 2011
It is no more a news that there are many cheap laptops and other very cheap things (both new and used) that are ready to sold and delivered at amazon and ebay.

I will help you to order and deliver any item you want to buy to you. Please see the picture of an 8-inch Android Mobile laptop ordered recently at just 35k.

If you are interested,call the manager or just text your[b] email address[/b] to 080 851 77020 to get more details.

Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! by natural101(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2011
this is good. here is my email address, pls mail me
Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! by eniolatemi: 8:35am On May 12, 2011
There are times you will see some downloadable products you want to have yourself but no Credit Card or PayPal account to make such payment online. Or you may want to cash into cheap physical products available in the USA or China but no clue on how to go about it.

Now, I can assist you to make payment for such products and even go a long way to procure physical products for you in the US, China and bring them down to you in Nigeria.

Whatever physical product(s) you see online and wants them delivered from USA and China to you in Nigeria (provided they are not restricted by the Nigerian Government), we are equal to the task to assist you secure them.
Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! by eniolatemi: 9:30am On May 13, 2011
This is just a reminder to those of you who are yet to use this opportunity to get your own laptop and other items at the cheapest price ever possible.Thanks.
Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! by fineboy200: 11:09am On May 13, 2011
are there upfront charges?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Print Media Firm / School Vacancy In Isolo Lagos / Job Vacancy For Salesmen With Driving Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.