Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! (704 Views)

I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! / I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! / Re: I`ve Got Some Cool Softwares 4 Sale If U`re Interested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by eniolatemi: 2:57am On May 16, 2011
It is no more a news that there are many cheap laptops and other very cheap things (both new and used) that are ready to sold and delivered at amazon and ebay.

I will help you to order and deliver any item you want to buy to you.Please see the picture of an 8-inch Android Mobile laptop ordered recently.

If you are interested call or just text your email address to 080 851 77020 to get more details.

Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by Gboliwe: 4:48am On May 16, 2011
What are its makeup/configurations?
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by bolaaremu(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2011
Configurations are available in the email that we will send to you.

Just text your email address to 080 851 77020.
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by uzezi82(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2011
If youre serious, you could get a lot of orders here man. I for instance want a used Nokia N900, used, How much can I get it for? Thanks.

Uzezi

opreh@yahoo.com
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by kokoetemma(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2011
pls info me @ petexekong@yahoo.com,i really want to order for the product
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by Gboliwe: 5:50pm On May 16, 2011
bolaaremu:

Configurations are available in the email that we will send to you.

Just text your email address to 080 851 77020.
Its sounds scary now. You run two IDs on Nairaland. I'm not in a hurry to lose my money. Have a nice day.
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by uzezi82(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2011
@ Gboliwe, lol, Thanks for pointing that out,
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by Gboliwe: 6:46pm On May 16, 2011
I dont have money thats why i'm very careful how I spend
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by uzezi82(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2011
Abi oooo, but at times, these vendors on Nairaland do have their accounts suspended for spamming reasons. So in order to maintain the flow of

communication with their clients they usually have more than one I.D. Im not holding brief for this guy but, a sincere vendor would let his customers in

on how many IDs he's got. At least the sincere ones I have dealt with on N.L do that.
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by dollz(f): 7:53pm On May 16, 2011
Abeg dis guy will ask u to pay. Money to his account jare
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by uzezi82(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2011
If he knows what he's doin, He's sitting on a Gold mine. Once he is in possession of whatever you've ordered through him,a meeting can be arranged to inspect before money changes hands.
Re: Re: I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon,ebay And China! by folex(m): 1:12am On May 17, 2011
Gboliwe:

What are its makeup/configurations?
simple and straight forward question, u begin talk story. that how we know people with good intensions.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacancy / Job For Quality Control Manager & Printing Engineers / Lady Cleaner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.