Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? (27536 Views)

Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) / Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume / Can A Graduate Of Economics Register Or Apply For Ican? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by flokii: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
You WEAR a perfume

You SPRAY an insecticide or spray starch

You APPLY a lipstick, makeup or toe nail polish
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by enyen(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wear is when you spray the perfume from your head to toe.. Spray is when you spray the perfume on your clothes before wearing it.. Apply is when you spray the perfume on your palm before rubbing it on your body. But
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahaha..What of when you spray the perfume only on your shirt?
lilvicky68:
Wear is when you spray the perfume from your head to toe..
Spray is when you spray the perfume on your clothes before wearing it..
Apply is when you spray the perfume on your palm before rubbing it on your body..
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow, you did well
Conner44:
the correct use is to 'wear' the perfume and the reason why this is so is because since perfumes can most times be very concentrated and might pose a discoloration effect if sprayed directly onto fabrics or induce allergic reactions if it touches some skin types, it is recommended to 'spray' the fragrance/perfume from a few meters away from your clothes or skin and allows the particles settle on a wider surface area than being concentrated on a tiny point of any surface.

that is why the 'classy' people in oyibo land who wear perfumes usually spray it up into the air directly in front of them and then 'step' into the descending fragrance particles in order to 'wear' the perfume the correct and safest way possible. if they spray perfume the way we do here in nigeria they will trigger unpleasant allergic reactions in many people they come in contact with during their day over there.

some people have actually had terrible medical complications by spraying perfume directly on their clothes or skin in large quantities every day for a prolonged period of time.

if you think i am talking thrash just take a bottle of your favourite perfume and break it to pour out the entire contents on the floor in your room. there will be a 50% probability that you will vomit if you stay in there for a few minutes after without cleaning it and you not be able to sleep in that room at night for a few days until the smell of the perfume subsides to a manageable level.

and remember that body spray is different from perfume.

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by lilvicky68(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Hahaha..What of when you spray the perfume only on your shirt?
It's still spray..

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Judybash93(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
You fuuu faaaa fiiiiii perfume

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Daveambition:
All this question na just for perfume wey pesin go just fleet go im way ni??...
Lol
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm
lilvicky68:

It's still spray..
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
1: You "wear" a perfume
2: You "put on" a cologne
3: You "spray" an air-freshener grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Perfume please

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by wildikeman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
You wear
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Starz825(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeah...yeah..
I love it ehnnn
Especially on women...nice scent/smell
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Dindondin(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Some use anything they can afford with N300.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by peppermint7(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=NiklauseFred post=103647986][/quote]
E shock me boss grin

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wear
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Darreytinho10(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
None.....you just fufufufufufu it ni grin

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Lamanii22(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Daveambition:
All this question na just for perfume wey pesin go just fleet go im way ni??...
grin grin grin
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Taiwojon(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nah.

My body is the temple of God.

Be ye Holy for I am holy.

Jesus love you all, he want you all to repent from your sins to aviod eternal condemnation.

Turn away from your sins and be ye Holy
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Lamanii22(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Judybash93:
You fuuu faaaa fiiiiii perfume

� Lmao

1 Like

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by PrinceMajestic: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
I simply use both. Thank you
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Cokahot: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
I am.getting tired of my tommy pef I got for 25k,i need something something stronger. Surati mixed with my guess pef keeps staining my clothes with that brown oil stain,tho it's has a pleasant smell. The diluted carolina herrera 212 for 30k is too bogus. I stopped buying cheap pef of 3k in 2014
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Daveambition post=103646638]All this question na just for perfume wey pesin go just fleet go im way ni??...
Lmao.... Plenty issues dey this country.

Op anyone u call am biko.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by endi4real: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
You wear it by applying it..
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by chris51(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
jawalis:
Pls elites and Everyone with good knowledge of English language should help me. I’m confused of which the correct one is.
Is it wear, spray or apply for a perfume?
Pls help. (endeavor to make the answer clear and understandable)
Thanks.

You SPRAY perfume.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by chris51(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
chris51:

You SPRAY perfume.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Lewisdinho(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Our nairaland perfume vendor @ Macjebs should give you the correct answer. But i'll go for " WEAR"
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by allanphash7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why not
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by MoneyMerchant(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wear or put on.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Princepioneer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apply is when you spray the perfume on your palm before rubbing it on your body..
Nwa Teacher... cool cool. You too Sabi... I love ya answers... wink wink wink
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by oieda: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
jawalis:
Pls elites and Everyone with good knowledge of English language should help me. I’m confused of which the correct one is.
Is it wear, spray or apply for a perfume?
Pls help. (endeavor to make the answer clear and understandable)
Thanks.

All of the above.
You see when you spray perfume on your body, cloth or whatever, it climbs onto you/it. At the time, it grabs unto or hugs you/it. You are then wearing it. The whole process is the application - spraying and wearing.
Hence, I apply perfume by spraying it so that it is what I wear.
Shei u understand waram saying?
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by shadyLP(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
Sense no go kill you ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by MustyZamani: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
wereyyyy!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Why Living In Hostel Is Best For Female Students In Nigerian Universities / 8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.