Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution (28357 Views)

Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week / Dangote Invests N63 Billion In Enugu-based Automaker, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by NASTYNASOSO: 2:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Dangote Industries, on Sunday, announced with an investment of $150m, it took delivery of 2500 trucks to improve cement and urea distribution across its businesses.

According to a statement from the company, Dangote Cement Plc acquired 2000 trucks, trailers, bulk tankers, tippers, cargo trucks and bulk cement tankers that are expected to increase the demand for transportation of cement across the country and create employment for over 4,000 people in Nigeria, just as the company plans to commission its new cement plant in Okpella, Edo State, in a few weeks.

Dangote Fertiliser, on the other hand, took delivery of 500 trucks from Dangote Sinotruk West Africa Limited, a joint venture between Dangote Industries Limited and Sinotruk China, for the distribution of urea to different States in Nigeria.

The Group Executive Director, Logistics and Distribution, Dangote Industries Limited, Alhaji Abdu Dantata, was quoted as saying, “We have acquired the new trucks in line with our new expansion capacity in Obajana, Ibese, Gboko and the new cement plant at Okpella.

“The acquisition is due to the growing needs of the business, especially as regards the increased trucking demands encountered lately, due to the surge in the demand for cement.”

He added, “The establishment of our clinker export terminals at Apapa and Onne Port led to the purchase of heavy-duty tippers for haulage of clinker from the plants to the terminals.

“The introduction of these trucks would improve customers’ demand, improve on job creation in the country, as well as promote the economic development of Nigeria.”

Dantata disclosed that the company took seriously the issue of safety of truck drivers and road users, which necessitated collaboration between the Federal Road Safety Corps and the company to attain zero tolerance to road crashes in the country.

He said the company had embarked on adequate training on effective driving techniques.

According to him, the collaboration involves recertification of drivers, pre-trip and post-trip inspection, drug test, real-time tracking of vehicles, root cause analysis, convoy movement, checkpoint policy and sanctions among several others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dangote-boosts-cement-fertiliser-distribution-with-2500-trucks/%3famp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Freestainworld(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2021
He just acquired more killing machine's, the number of people his trucks have killed, if he where to be an Igbo or a Yoruba man, the federal government would have stopped his business.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Dmavin: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2021
The name Only reminds me about current affairs. And nothing more.

Because wealth is measured not on the number of political investors under your badge, but, number of people you lifted out of dungeon with your lifeline

Abeg Jari I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
He just acquired more killing machine's, the number of people his trucks have killed, if he where to be an Igbo or a Yoruba man, the federal government would have stopped his business.

No one has grown hating successful people....

That's Africa`s richest man you are hating on! Stop laying curses on your head

And look at the height of your bigotry, you have introduced Yoruba and Igbo to your gibberish!

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by FarahAideed: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
And ipob pigs burning 2 of his trucks were thinking Dangote will get poor.

Very hateful elements. undecided

Even at ungodly hours they are awake thinking of Igbos ...God help you pained soul

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Simplyleo: 3:43am On Jul 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Even at ungodly hours they are awake thinking of Igbos ...God help you pained soul
And the hateful comments on this thread and other threads were made while asleep.

Very funny pipu.

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
you are fool, do you know how many people Dangote trucks kill every day? Go and rest my friend

And your hate has only made you see Dangote trucks has the sole cause. Road users, pedestrian's and bad roads have no blame.

You cannot hide your hate. Its glaring.

Wat it same hate that made you mention Yoruba and Igbo?

Nobody has been born of hate and succeeded in life.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Vee423: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2021
the man is taking his business to another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by FarahAideed: 4:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

According to farahaideed, you should be asleep, not awake insulting nairalanders.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Keep having sleepless nights about Igbos and lets see how far it will take you ooo sad... You literally don't sleep because of your hate

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Realtalk20: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

And the hateful comments on this thread and other threads were made while asleep.

Very funny pipu.

You are a talkative if truly you are employed or a graduate you won't be awake trolling at this hour grin

So you are unemployed? Talkative

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Where are the roads for the 2000 trucks to ply in the first place ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by CodeTemplar: 5:30am On Jul 13, 2021
$75k each.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Monogamy: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Monogamy: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very funny pipu.

They have helped you to fix the trolling guy..

He should read from the side bar for quite some time

1 Like

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Simplyleo: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

They have helped you to fix the trolling guy..

He should read from the side bar for quite some time
Lmao.

You know, the more he tries to get me respond to him, the harder I laugh. He most likely got pained and broke the rule.

I knew he will get there. grin

Well done brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

You know, the more he tries to get me respond to him, the harder I laugh. He most likely got pained and broke the rule.

Well done brother.

Abeg the guy was right, you are a talkative

Using both accounts to talk to yourself grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Simplyleo: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Abeg the guy was right, you are a talkative

Using both accounts to talk to yourself grin
Monogamy, he has switched to this, the third so far.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by TruthHurts1(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Nobody wants to hear a response from a simple dimwit. Usually we just want to have fun at the expense of Nairaland's most unintelligent personalities.

Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Well done brother.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Simplyleo: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Nobody wants to hear a response from a simple dimwit. Usually we just want to have fun at the expense of Nairaland's most unintelligent personalities.

mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by TruthHurts1(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Should I get you a bigger platform? Nigerians are missing out on a special brand of simple minded stupidity which only those of us on nairaland get to laugh at.

Simplyleo:
And ipob pigs burning 2 of his trucks were thinking Dangote will get poor.

Very hateful elements. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by TruthHurts1(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Last time I checked, honesty wasn't a criminal offence on nairaland grin Why don't you cry to Pantami?

Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Monogamy, he has switched to this, the third so far.

Switched to what?

Talkative man

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

While igbos are practically asleep because of their love for others abi?

Can we even count the number of Dangote trucks ipob pigs have burnt so far so he becomes poor?

I swear you are just too funny.

Why not start acting comedy?

Seun why are you allowing this member insult other tribes but if they insult him you ban then why?

Or na you dey work for him?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution by Monogamy: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Switched to what?

Talkative man

Eagle eyes watching you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliexpress Payment Problem / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.