Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (55185 Views)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Dangote Invests N63bn In Locally Assembled Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Ctorch: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Dangote Group has entered into a long-term agreement with an Enugu-based automaker, Transit Support Services Limited, for the supply of Shacman trucks being assembled at the Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Limited’s factory in Emene, Enugu.

Already, the group has purchased 3,500 trucks from the automaker worth N63bn, according to the Managing Director of the Transit Support Services, Mr Frank Nneji.

Nneji, who spoke with journalists on Saturday after a facility tour of the truck assembly line at the ANAMMCO plant, said the supplies amounted to over 90 per cent of all Shackman trucks assembled at the factory since the revival of the plant after a long period of abandonment.

“About 90 per cent of trucks produced here are for Dangote. Right now at the dump, we have about 300 units. Since last year, we have done 800 units. Dangote Group since inception has bought about 3,500 units from us. It also patronises the Shackman trucks for its refinery currently being built in Lagos,” he said.

He said the project had also kept busy the Onne port, which was dormant for many years.

According to him, the port is used for the delivery of vehicle components supplied to the ANAMMCO plant by its partner from China, Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import & Export Company.

Nneji, who is also the MD of ABC Transport Plc, the franchise holder of the Shacman Nigeria, said the Dangote/Shacman truck deal had benefited the people in the area immensely through job creation and training of young school leavers.

He said, “This has been of tremendous benefit for the people in the South-East. For more than seven years, this place was shut down.

“There was no activity until Shackman came and we made an agreement with the Shacman Group and we started skeletally.”

He added, “We were only able to start full production of trucks when we offered logistics solutions to the Dangote Group. That was in 2016 when we started the first agreement for 500 trucks.

“With this, many workers of ANAMMCO who had been at home had to come back to work; some local suppliers of lubricants, electrolyte and the rest had to return to business.”

Nneji noted that the resuscitation of the ANAMMCO plant was made possible through the establishment of the auto policy which encouraged local production of automobiles

The General Manager, Corporate Communications, Dangote Group, Mr Sunday Esan, said Dangote was satisfied with the quality of Shacman trucks and assured of continued patronage.

https://punchng.com/dangote-invests-n63bn-in-enugu-based-automaker-buys-3500-trucks/?fbclid=IwAR3C65l7DlsBPiNxWifNaCsuQ2pd0i5PYZsTQfiPHEhYHU7bMApU50qDwcw

Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos

https://www.nairaland.com/5177672/checkout-trucks-produced-anammco-dangote

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Schoogital: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Modified::

Front page FTC for the first time.... Yaaay!

I dedicate this to all my amazing clients that I have met on Nairaland.

Bigups to my fellow hustler Dangote. I have learnt from you to always keep working hard and investing no matter how rich you are currently.

-----------------------------
Your boy is still loyal... Don't forget to continue patronizing me for all your website design services.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Gentlemanforyou: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by donbachi(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Dangi dangi...u don pursue ibeto now na innoson u wan pursue comot 4rm business.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:
No matter how we put it....that's the difference between an Hausa fulani and a Yoruba man..

Rightly put, that's the difference between north and west...

While north may move to patronise the you, the other will resort to media to pull you down. Any form of witch Hunt available to phase you out ..they must adopt it...

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by powerkey: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Just that he bought trucks from the industry, is that what made him an investor in the company?

Yoruba media are very useless and divisive

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by IgbofromDelta: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.

See, bitterness will ruin you. Continue your tribalism...

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

See, bitterness will ruin you. Continue your tribalism...

Well it seems I am saying the truth because you couldn't deflect it which shows am right.

26 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by BlackfireX: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
See as tribalism will creep in and destroy this wonderful thread.

Frustrated souls

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Olominira(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
See as tribalism will creep in and destroy this wonderful thread.

Frustrated souls
Many of them are frustrated online miscreants. They have nothing to offer to the development of the nation Except hates. These are the real issues why young Nigerians can't stand against bad leadership that's affecting all

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by XANDERBOY85: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
donbachi:
Dangi dangi...u don pursue ibeto now na innoson u wan pursue comot 4rm business.

I don’t think INNOSON produces those type of heavy-duty trucks. I may be wrong though!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by CSTR2: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
You see the importance of an eastern seaport?

How would annamco cope if not for onne seaport?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Imagine the massive employment brought back to life...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
impressive!

dangote and innoson!

are these two working hard or working smart! some should pls explain this okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by money121(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Kizzygentle: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Seeing how money is been mentioned like dis dey scatter my medulla.
Oluwa when?
Oluwa wetin dey really occur?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by OmoManU: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
God bless aliko for the kind of confidence he has in Nigeria even though the country is not a good country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by DropsMic(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by NOL2dworld(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Too good to be true
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by CarlosTheJackal: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
That's why Frank Nnewi allow ABC motors to rot away
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by henryobinna(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
he invests or he bought trucks from them?

What kind of journalism is this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by REALHEAVEN: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dangote is the definition of being successful.

Kudos to him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by ForeThinker: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
TMT

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is not news. This was announced ages ago.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by JubrinElSudan: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Is it Frank Nneji if ABC transport?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by know: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dangote is your destiny helper, Mr Nneji

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by YorubaLord: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
sad
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Simplebeauty: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

Nice development

Do you know I give cheap loans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.