Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (71933 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dextre:

Most of y’all are just waiting on an excuse to go out there and loot. If your president falls sick, loot, South Africa lose a match, loot. Who steals traffic light? I mean a goddamn traffic grin grin.

lols
den wan go use am light up their house

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

TMKsouth, this is disheartening. Hope you are far from this.

But why take the robot? For disco feels? cheesy

I live in a safe neighborhood so I'm cool, thanx man cool Going out is trickier.

Absolutely everything is being looted, that might explain the robot (if it's actually related to this unrest or even South African). The initial threat was to render the country ungovernable - that's why they're destroying everything.

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Brian47(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Lafmo they're looting coffins.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Simeonjoe1:
Omo grin person even steal traffic light

It can only be south African hoodlums grin
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

I live in a safe neighborhood so I'm cool, thanx man cool Going out is trickier.

Absolutely everything is being looted, that might explain the robot (if it's actually related to this unrest or even South African). The initial threat was to render the country ungovernable - that's why they're destroying everything.

Stay safe.

They're succeeding at that. But the seeds of "ungovernability" they've sown will eventually take root, almost like the Nigerian saga. It's like they can't see how wrong what they're doing is.

Yeah, if it's actually related. Loads of things get mixed into real situations.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Stay safe.

They're succeeding at that. But the seeds of "ungovernability" they've sown will eventually take root, almost like the Nigerian saga. It's like they can't see how wrong what they're doing is.

Yeah, if it's actually related. Loads of things get mixed into real situations.

@bolded I hope not. It's the same feeling I had in 2008 when we had the first round of xenophobic attacks - it was apocalyptic. And has stuck with us to date.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded I hope not. It's the same feeling I had in 2008 when we had the first round of xenophobic attacks - it was apocalyptic. And has stuck with us to date.

Hope not, too.

But the way of such things is that some people love that instability and will want it to continue forever. Where are SAP ?
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tomorrow they will start blaming Nigerians and other Africa countries.

3 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Jayrow08: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even deaf and dumb thief ear piece

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by honeybobo69: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
coffin?
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is uncalled for!

Just 15 months well-deserved imprisonment, and his loyalists vent their anger by looting other people's business!

SA is becoming violent these days o. This is not good for Africa as a continent! If it is not Nigeria today, it will be Ethiopia, if it is not Mali, Sudan, Somalia, it will be South Africa, Cameroun, Kenya tomorrow.

We need to build and not destroy!

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Dextre(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

lols
den wan go use am light up their house

Lol, maybe dem think say na disco light
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
They stole coffins, who does that? shocked

South Africans; who else grin
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Looting is a funny movie entirely.

Loot away you futures, my African peeps. grin
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Some South Africans!!

However, it shows all is not well over there.

We have 2 types of South Africans: White and Black.

With this problem, by now you know the level of wealth distribution.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by theTranslator: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u even believe that yourself? Why also burn down shops if we are hungry? This is about rendering the country ungovernable.

It's a well-known fact there are some poor people in SA, why is that even news? They will just sell these things in the end - there's plenty of money circulating in SA - thats why u all flock here in your millions 6000kms away to "hustle" u damn refugees. Why is that I wonder - no money in Nigger-geria? grin

Also SA has endured the longest tough lockdown in Africa - over a year now - t :ohis has fuelled the frustration.

Only COWgerian brains wouldn't apply themselves to the complexities at work regarding what's happening in SA right now. Stay dumb son - South Africans have sent a very strong message to their government about needed changes, while u graze around under the sheperdship of Fulani herdsmen.
u still get mouth? grin cheesy

Una dey loot dilddo!
Traffic light grin shocked

Chai

Abeg go sleep cry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Authoreety: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
stieyven:

DO NOT describe your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "cows." Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

God bless you.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hope not, too.

But the way of such things is that some people love that instability and will want it to continue forever. Where are SAP ?

SAPS is overwhelmed, that's why the army has been ropped in (2500). But I think we need far more troops - there was no effect today. They've just stopped looting coz theres nothing left to loot where they live.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by EMMY76: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2021
This is really very shameful these idiots have turned south africa into a laughing stock the whole world is mocking at them now.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by EMMY76: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2021
delzbaba:
This people are not far from wild animals.

I never knew that there are people that are weirder than nigerians. cheesy
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by efryopong: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Daveffectz: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
This south Africans self
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Simeonjoe1:
Omo grin person even steal traffic light

To use and trafficate his family na

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u even believe that yourself? Why also burn down shops if we are hungry? This is about rendering the country ungovernable.

It's a well-known fact there are some poor people in SA, why is that even news? They will just sell these things in the end - there's plenty of money circulating in SA - thats why u all flock here in your millions 6000kms away to "hustle" u damn refugees. Why is that I wonder - no money in Nigger-geria? grin

Also SA has endured the longest tough lockdown in Africa - over a year now - this has fuelled the frustration.

Only COWgerian brains wouldn't apply themselves to the complexities at work regarding what's happening in SA right now. Stay dumb son - South Africans have sent a very strong message to their government about needed changes, while u graze around under the sheperdship of Fulani herdsmen.

Stop trying to sound intelligent when the idea is simply Stoopid .

You burn down the entire country to send a message to the govt? Who suffers it?

And truthfully south africans are hungry. They may have infrastructure but they have no spending power compared to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Value2Ethics: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2021
What's the difference in quality of life for average black South Africa under apartheid and now?

Any society or community control by blacks is always in perpetual disarray

fidelmarshal199:
Looting is not just an African disease, it is a global pandemic which the world must jointly abolished. Looting was experienced in US during the "Black lives matter" protest that took place a year ago, Looting was recorded during the "ends sars" movement, so it's not really a new thing. But south Africans are taking it to a level that has never been seen before.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your point only proves SA resilience - thats why I said we never back down. So mute fact. Thanks also and to yours.

Nope!!!
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2021
sucess001:

Stop trying to sound intelligent when the idea is simply Stoopid .

You burn down the entire country to send a message to the govt? Who suffers it?

And truthfully south africans are hungry. They may have infrastructure but they have no spending power compared to Nigerians.

You mean this spending power (see attachment)? grin grin grin You shouldn't have quoted me - look how you've embarrassed your country, by activating a damning BBC report about how hungry you are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by alphaNomega: 4:14am On Jul 14, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
Looting is not just an African disease, it is a global pandemic which the world must jointly abolished. Looting was experienced in US during the "Black lives matter" protest that took place a year ago, Looting was recorded during the "ends sars" movement, so it's not really a new thing. But south Africans are taking it to a level that has never been seen before.
The ENDSARS looting was government-sponsored, the protest had been peaceful for days until government thugs started the carnage to disrupt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean this spending power (see attachment)? grin grin grin You shouldn't have quoted me - look how you've embarrassed your country, by activating a damning BBC report about how hungry you are in Nigeria.

You sound really dumb. This is a BBC report that has no basis with what's on ground. I spend more in the supermarkets when I come over to SA than most of the locals. Havnt you asked yourself why south african girls are always posting online looking for Nigerian blessers?

Brah...Nigeria is the biggest economy on the continent!!! Facts!

South Africans be always blaming other nationalities for their problems. Now it's the government. At this rate they will self destruct.

Go to Kempton Park, Gauteng and Kwazulu Natal...ghettos and poor people all over. Always complaining god no jobs when they are lazy and won't work.

The average south african is a dumbo and doesn't travel. The world revolves around their local environment.

If y'all are so rich why loot at every given opportunity. Why is crime so high?

If the purpose was to make the country ungovernable and not cos of poverty as u claim, why are policemen also looting? Or even people who don't care bout Zuma?

The whites there are the only reason you are not like somalia with your primitive and savage lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.