Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply (189735 Views)

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by kyt99(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
vikgreen01:
In kwara everybody was screened.
But there’s discrimination. If u got invites or your name is on their list u will be treated specially with more processes to do I think. The last two batch I pertake (I was in the last batch thou), people with invites were asked to signify nobody raise hand, this is candidates of over 1k they even call names from their list, nobody answer. The uninvited candidates only did signing of oath, 2km walk, height taking and submitting of documents together with the best of luck statement at the end.

I was there too . May God favour us all.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by preciousfuture: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
The successful candidates should prepare for camp/training by the end of this month
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Ayomide25(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
vikgreen01:
In kwara everybody was screened.
But there’s discrimination. If u got invites or your name is on their list u will be treated specially with more processes to do I think. The last two batch I pertake (I was in the last batch thou), people with invites were asked to signify nobody raise hand, this is candidates of over 1k they even call names from their list, nobody answer. The uninvited candidates only did signing of oath, 2km walk, height taking and submitting of documents together with the best of luck statement at the end.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by vikgreen01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
kyt99:

I was there too . May God favour us all.

Amen bro
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by olaoyekemi(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
dealhunter:
I did not see you,I guess you Left early,you can chat me up for update...08020555809..
I was the second person that went in for screening. Among the 1st five called in
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Mubibond(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by casal: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
The successful candidates should prepare for camp/training by the end of this month

Says who?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Johnn247: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2021
If u got a mail just go pray harder becos with what am seeing this very recruitment might not take till end of month for camp, the officer in Benue told us they might skip all d processes cos they don't have time and they need fewer person's for the job. And if u did screening without an invite then u need to add fasting to ur prayers o.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dealhunter(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2021
olaoyekemi:
I was the second person that went in for screening. Among the 1st five called in
oh,nice!that means you got there earlier, I was second to d last person, 29th on d list!
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dealhunter(m): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Mubibond:
No interview?
they interview us during screening bro,they even asked d colour of frsc uniform, both cap and cloth,and few questions...
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by SeunDobo(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Has anyone that applied with OND or O'level gotten an invite? ANYONE TO ANSWER THIS I BEG
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by SeunDobo(m): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2021
jasperbright:
Ok,pls is it officer cadre they are still doing

Has anyone that applied with OND or O'level gotten an invite?

HAS ANYONE THAT APPLIED WITH OND or O'LEVEL GOTTEN AN INVITE?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by SeunDobo(m): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Has anyone that applied with OND or O'level gotten an invite?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Siju1(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2021
preciousfuture:
no c.b.t test and interview
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ZeddyR: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnn247:
If u got a mail just go pray harder becos with what am seeing this very recruitment might not take till end of month for camp, the officer in Benue told us they might skip all d processes cos they don't have time and they need fewer person's for the job. And if u did screening without an invite then u need to add fasting to ur prayers o.
Good morning, did they screen people in Benue without invite??
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2021
So... Av been communicating with my cousins... Both of them are snr Officers of the frsc.... They asked if I was sent mail... I said ... No...
They now told me to go yesterday being 7th of September.....
Me sef... I know say from the tone of their voices... Yawa dey....

I just relaxed at home yesterday... But called someone who didn't receive mail but he went to the screening center... He said they(over 100) were all screened but with special Screening for like 10persons who Recieved mail from Frsc....
I was pained shaaa... Cos I would av gone there to try my luck.....

So... Fast-forward to this morning.. 8th September... I woke up to see 2missed calls from one of my frsc Cousins.....
I called back immediately.... She Has this to say...
"NNAH, HOW FAR.... AM CALLING TO TELL YOU TO FORGET THIS THING... THEY HAVE CHOSEN PEOPLE FROM BACKGROUND.... THIS IS JUST A CHARADE.... THEY WILL SOON GO TO CAMP ..... JUST FREE YA MIND FROM AM"

NA NOW my mind come free...

But what has this country turned into?
One person will just stress the whole country for his selfish interest.....

Nawaoh....
This is the last time am gonna apply for anything Government Job....

Na to pursue my Abroad travel plans hot hot..

Doubt my story shaaa... If you like

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Rabz4real(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2021
YourVILAGEpeple:
So... Av been communicating with my cousins... Both of them are snr Officers of the frsc.... They asked if I was sent mail... I said ... No...

I just relaxed at home yesterday... But called someone who didn't receive mail but he went to the screening center... He said they(over 100) were all screened but with special Screening for like 10persons who Recieved mail from Frsc....

So... Fast-forward to this morning.. 8th September... I woke up to see 2missed calls from one of my frsc Cousins.....
"NNAH, HOW FAR.... AM CALLING TO TELL YOU TO FORGET THIS THING... THEY HAVE CHOSEN PEOPLE FROM BACKGROUND.... THIS IS JUST A CHARADE.... THEY WILL SOON GO TO CAMP ..... JUST FREE YA MIND FROM AM"

Nawaoh....

Nobody can doubt ur story because it's obvious, i didn't even bother to go for it since i didn't receive mail. Na abroad sure pass cos this country is something else.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by casal: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nobody can doubt ur story because it's obvious, i didn't even bother to go for it since i didn't receive mail. Na abroad sure pass cos this country is something else.

This one wey Una dey plan abroad. Abeg show me way na. I don't have idea how to make it abroad.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Johnn247: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
ZeddyR:
Good morning, did they screen people in Benue without invite??
NO

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by kokoboy4life(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
olaoyekemi:
The mail is very geniue. I got the mail twice.
Pls what time does 6:00hrs means.
Pls who is scheduled for Ikeja Lagos pls give me direction from Ikotun.

Hello Congrats , I also applied for the job placement but i did not get a mail, did you know any powerful person that aided your invitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Smytter(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Hello Congrats , I also applied for the job placement but i did not get a mail, did you know any powerful person that aided your invitation.
can someone get this job without applying online?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by yetunsbay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Smytter:
In Nigeria, everything is possible

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by DogmaNation: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Smytter:
If ur shit strong well...well,u nu need to apply,talkless of even bordering urself to go the interview. Na house u go dey,dem go call u,come collect it APL.
Useless country! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Kheney89: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
YourVILAGEpeple:

Nawaoh....

Nawaoh! Thought they could help since they're senior officers..... At least a recommendation to another big oga.�
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
I DIDNT SEE ANY EMAIL. I DIDNT STRESS MYSELF GOING ANYWHERE. I AM NOT AN ANIMAL TO BE ROAMING ABOUT. THIS RECRUITMENT IS FOR THE POLITICALLY ANOINTED CITIZENS.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by casal: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nawaoh! Thought they could help since they're senior officers..... At least a recommendation to another big oga.�

Senior officers have no or little say in such recruitment. It's for the political heavyweights

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by abelwealth(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
YourVILAGEpeple:

Nawaoh....

Me and you get dsame plan oh..to leave dis country oh..i just need moni

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
You guys are so lucky, just 2 months you're done with everything and reporting to camp.

Congratulations to you all.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by preciousfuture: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:
You guys are so lucky, just 2 months you're done with everything and reporting to camp.

Congratulations to you all.
So fast,heard camp will still open this month

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
preciousfuture:

So fast,heard camp will still open this month

NCS dae write huge figures for newspaper. So annoying after two years nothing to show for

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by preciousfuture: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

NCS dae write huge figures for newspaper. So annoying after two years nothing to show for
Don't mind those jokers since 2019
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
preciousfuture:

Don't mind those jokers since 2019

Now i don go Abuja come back, i've been at home for close to a month. My people don dae ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.