Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor (20059 Views)

Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Antoeni(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
IPOB miscreants and hoodlum
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by HEAVEN4444: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked too much killin in the east, can yall mahfukaz calm down . e fara buruku bale
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by futurerex: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
This story is too one-sided. I smell hatred and blackmail from the write-up.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Atom007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
If am d govt, all this political tout must be put in underground cell rather than disturbing the public. Arrant rubbush
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Vonama77: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
see below

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by SILVERLINES: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
APC report

They always added up stories
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogwo ego criminality descendants at work.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Decency2020(f): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
SEE AS GUTTER NEAT. IJORA PEOPLE COME AND SEE O. I MISSED THIS STATE , WAS FUN SERVING THERE.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Amalekki: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
You will never solve your problem when you play the ostrich and pretend it doesn't exist. Truth is not dependent on your acceptance. It is there for all to see.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibiano is the worst governor after mbadinuju

Even my beauty Adadike can confirm.

I went to onitsha yesterday and every junction was an eyesore huge refuse dumps everywhere.

Obiano have failed ndị Anambra with his wife osodietipia
right now he's looting anything lootable to successfully install his puppet.

my pain is non of the opposition especially pdp is serious
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

Shut up,which part of Aba will people confront you for ikwu ugwo ? Unless you no sabi anything street guys chop you.
There is nothing like that in Aba
I haven't stayed much better in Anambra but I still haven't heard about anything like that

Knowing the Nigerian system... I think these touts/thugs are not invisible, they're those who the politicians use to rig election...at the end they will be settled. The sad reality is that they're recruiting young guys... boys who should be in junior secondary school

Only a sincere and courageous leader will call their bluff.
Go to Eke Awka, you will see them, The junction between Robans store and Ekwueme square they're there... Goodwill junction, dot four... First market... Miracle junction... Nibo roundabout...
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Ournolly: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:
When my fellow Easterners talk about touts in Lagos and forget to speak up about how wicked and cruel the touts in Onitsha and Aba are I do say we are not sincere to ourselves, we are hypocrites.

Touts in Lagos have little or nothing against citizens walking on their own, but that of Onitsha and Aba feed on private citizens both ignorant and non ignorant ones.

Do you know you can’t drop your load on the floor in Onitsha or Aba without ikwu ugwo ani ( paying for the ground), try to cross the drainage system with those kpakos laid on the floor and see 3 hefty guys bounce on you.

This is false.
Ikwu ugwo ani for dropping loads on the ground is not true, however, load carriers in any forms are tasked.

No one will fine you for crossing drainages but trying to ignore pedestrian bridge and cross the main roads attract fines.

You guys should desist from posting trash online.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Again and again . happen some few months ago ,the experience wasn't appealing oooooo
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
GreaterFuture:
The paid Anambra promoter is "paid", he will obviously not talk

Dem go disappear...

Those guys and BMC crew have the same job description.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by NOC1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

Shut up,which part of Aba will people confront you for ikwu ugwo ? Unless you no sabi anything street guys chop you.
I haven't stayed much better in Anambra but I still haven't heard about anything like that

I am speaking about what happened to me in Onitsha last mont, I had same experience last 2 years when I went to Aba.

Once you drop your goods in the ground they will rush for you to pay ugwo ala.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by adadike(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Ibiano is the worst governor after mbadinuju

Even my beauty Adadike can confirm.

I went to onitsha yesterday and every junction was an eyesore huge refuse dumps everywhere.

Obiano have failed ndị Anambra with his wife osodietipia
right now he's looting anything lootable to successfully install his puppet.

my pain is non of the opposition especially pdp is serious
Obiano , mbadinuju , ebele obiano and your very self are one and the same. Ndi ntipia
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by BluntCrazeMan: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
cpsowelle:
Enugu-onitsha expressway was blocked by heavy duty vehicles after touts recruited by the Gov Obiano Government of Anambra State incidentally killed a trailer driver whom refused to comply after demanding illegally huge sum of monies from him.

Anambra citizens has been living in fear since the Obiano led administration employed notorious touts in the collection of revenue. It has gotten worse the every individual carrying even a hand bag is being levied almost in every pole in main cities of Anambra. People were being abused that pupil of primary and secondary school in boarding school are being taxed while carrying their boxes on their bodies back to school. Old men and women are being punched and beaten at any slightest opportunity. Serious insecurity due to Increase in robbery and pick pocket activities in all cities of Anambra. God will help us till the next administration.
Is this smelling like a propaganda write-up??
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
adadike:
Obiano , mbadinuju , ebele obiano and your very self are one and the same. Ndi ntipia
Ada meeee? shocked

chim ooooo shocked

I'm crying like this cry

I'm not onye ntipia cry

na love Iove you i no kill person
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by kunle100: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

See IPOB crying. Aba is a dilapidated filthy jungle. There's no government in Aba, anything happens there.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Samfloxin:
The problem of touting in Anambra state is as old as the state. The economy of Anambra is largely dependent on the IGR. The pathetic thing is that every governor including the next one coming will continue to use these touts to generate IGR. There are more than 100 pits( collection paks/point of touts) in Onitsha and neighboring towns. Each of the oga agbero who manages the pits pay a much as two to 20 million to the government for the pits. They print tickets and give to touts to collect varying amount of money from drivers,traders and barrow pushers. Their purpose is to make up for the money they paid for the pits and millions as gain. This will never stop in Onitsha as government is solidly behind them.

Which government??

It wasn't like this under Peter Obi.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
cpsowelle:
Enugu-onitsha expressway was blocked by heavy duty vehicles after touts recruited by the Gov Obiano Government of Anambra State incidentally killed a trailer driver whom refused to comply after demanding illegally huge sum of monies from him.

Anambra citizens has been living in fear since the Obiano led administration employed notorious touts in the collection of revenue. It has gotten worse the every individual carrying even a hand bag is being levied almost in every pole in main cities of Anambra. People were being abused that pupil of primary and secondary school in boarding school are being taxed while carrying their boxes on their bodies back to school. Old men and women are being punched and beaten at any slightest opportunity. Serious insecurity due to Increase in robbery and pick pocket activities in all cities of Anambra. God will help us till the next administration.

Sometimes I don't understand this people. If u have a grievance, y block d road? Why can't they take their protest to d office of d people that killed their colleague instead of blocking road?
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by NOC1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ournolly:

This is false.
Ikwu ugwo ani for dropping loads on the ground is not true, however, load carriers in any forms are tasked.

No one will fine you for crossing drainages but trying to ignore pedestrian bridge and cross the main roads attract fines.

You guys should desist from posting trash online.

Last month I went to Onitsha on a Saturday morning when I was coming back to Lagos, I dropped my load to cross road and work towards GUO park two men, mind you not boys came to me and asked me to pay, I refused. they told me my money is 2000 for dropping the road on their ground. Before I could say jack they have rounded me up and increased the amount to 5,000.

It was after the ugly experience that I told my story in the bus on my way back, and travelers in the bus said yes that is what they do, one even said he had same experience that morning.

That was where they gisted me about the planks I see on the floor to crossover those gutters. They said you pay 50-100 Naira for using it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nednelz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Anybody with 6digit offline POS machine chat me up for sure deal 09022504088
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by berrystunn(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Everybody in Anambra State have been lamenting about this OBIANO louts and their operations

But the government careless ... many have mentioned the name of the man in charge of this louts still OBIANO no send..

The stab maim and kill without qualms ... even with police men watching..

Anambra first son will comeonline to promote OBIANO ... which I don’t have issues .. but mention this lout menace to him .. he will ignore like OBIANO ..

OBIANO is the worst governor of Anambra State next to mbandinuju..

What the heck..

He’s lucky he’s not campaigning again.. but his polical career has ended ..

Willy is a fool

Are you from Anambra state?
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by berrystunn(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
I love Anambra....

Long leave son's and daughters of Anambra.

Long leave those that love Anambra.
Long leave Anambra.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by UnabashedIPOB: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
God will help us till the next administration.

How can GOD help you in the next administration? What would be different in this administration and the next one coming? You better start thinking of how to scuttle the election and how to take the bull by the horn rather than hoping that GOD would come from heaven to rescue you from EVIL men.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Belleful: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
When I use to think warri is the headquarters of illegal touts collecting illegal monies, I never new I was wrong not until I started going to onistsha market. The igbo's re first class in touts business

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by SavageResponse(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
cpsowelle:

What is this purpose of this post? Is it to tell us the reason for the altercation that led to the death of the driver or is it to attack the governor of the state?
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by ostartruth: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Obiano is gradually bringing these disgruntled elements back. After u might have had an encounter with these guys you will hate anything Biafra or whatever. They operate even when watched by passerby and sometimes very close to police post. But No one cares or shown any concern.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Samfloxin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which government??

It wasn't like this under Peter Obi.

Peter Obi used agbero also. Unfortunately,there is no parameters to measure the extent of use of egbero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement / Uniuyo Shuttle Bus Caught Fire (SEE PHOTO) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.