Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor (20060 Views)

Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dreal1247:
Is this Governor a destroyer or a builder? All that Peter Obi built in Anambra state seem to have been destroyed by the present Governor.

cry me a river
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Maobichek: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:
When my fellow Easterners talk about touts in Lagos and forget to speak up about how wicked and cruel the touts in Onitsha and Aba are I do say we are not sincere to ourselves, we are hypocrites.

Touts in Lagos have little or nothing against citizens walking on their own, but that of Onitsha and Aba feed on private citizens both ignorant and non ignorant ones.

Do you know you can’t drop your load on the floor in Onitsha or Aba without ikwu ugwo ani ( paying for the ground), try to cross the drainage system with those kpakos laid on the floor and see 3 hefty guys bounce on you.

Good afternoon, there is nothing like that in Aba as you described okay.
I can't swear for Onitsha but in Aba, no tout will not harass you.

It's only bus drivers and Keke riders that can complain about touts but ordinary people and the example that you gave is non-existence in Aba.

If you go to Aba, within Main Park, Asa Rd, Ngwa Rd, PH Rd, York, Ama Awusa etc pls be vigilant cos of guy men but no tout will harass for any reason, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Everybody in Anambra State have been lamenting about this OBIANO louts and their operations

But the government careless ... many have mentioned the name of the man in charge of this louts still OBIANO no send..

The stab maim and kill without qualms ... even with police men watching..

Anambra first son will comeonline to promote OBIANO ... which I don’t have issues .. but mention this lout menace to him .. he will ignore like OBIANO ..

OBIANO is the worst governor of Anambra State next to mbandinuju..

What the heck..

He’s lucky he’s not campaigning again.. but his polical career has ended ..

Willy is a fool

as usual... I don't expect any reasonable comment from from you....always lamenting..

grow up kid
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Maobichek: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Willy is working

It will be hard for APGA to win this upcoming election.

You don't know what sentiment can do; before Obiano's first tenure, APGA came up with a slogan: "My last wish, that's Ojukwu's last wish from Anambra people," and ppl voted Obiano into office.

During Obi and Ngige era, APGA used "Igbo deportation" from Lagos as a total knockout on APC and Ngige.

This time, they must come up with something okay; the unavoidable truth is that both Obi and Obiano worked in Anambra state compared to other South Easthern states.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Mutemenot(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
@jimyjames , , come and see what you guys are hidding from online wink
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by jimyjames(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mutemenot:
@jimyjames , , come and see what you guys are hidding from online wink
It's not just Anambra problem it's a Nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Morgan9(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:
When my fellow Easterners talk about touts in Lagos and forget to speak up about how wicked and cruel the touts in Onitsha and Aba are I do say we are not sincere to ourselves, we are hypocrites.

Touts in Lagos have little or nothing against citizens walking on their own, but that of Onitsha and Aba feed on private citizens both ignorant and non ignorant ones.

Do you know you can’t drop your load on the floor in Onitsha or Aba without ikwu ugwo ani ( paying for the ground), try to cross the drainage system with those kpakos laid on the floor and see 3 hefty guys bounce on you.
Onitcha I agree.. But aba its a lie.. I have lived in aba for more than 15years before I left aba 2019 .
I can agree if u say onitcha..but not aba
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Montaque(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:

When my fellow Easterners talk about touts in Lagos and forget to speak up about how wicked and cruel the touts in Onitsha on a post about people in Onitsha protesting against the touts. Does this kind of thing happen in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by mightysid: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Those miscreants no dey joke o, I encounter them at upper iweka 20th May. Na wisdom saave me o
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Mutemenot(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

It's not just Anambra problem it's a Nigerian problem

It's a problem with failed leaders.. Anambra entered one chance, I pray the next Governor 'll have the courage to wipe all the touts
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:

I am speaking about what happened to me in Onitsha last mont, I had same experience last 2 years when I went to Aba.

Once you drop your goods in the ground they will rush for you to pay ugwo ala.

Oga, If such truly happened to you,na street. There is nothing like dropping ground fee for Aba or onitsha.
Unless you bought goods and wants to keep it somewhere safe till your ride leaves. But to claim you drop bag for ground in Aba, and guys run to tax you ? Bro na lie

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Comedian2019: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is what happens in a zoo or jungle. What state is that?
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
kunle100:

See IPOB crying. Aba is a dilapidated filthy jungle. There's no government in Aba, anything happens there.

As usual ,an educated slowpoke will always fall back to it's basic form
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Gfskw: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by NacoAba: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Take your lie to your family. Don't insult my Aba. Nothing like ugwo Ani in Aba. You forget Lagos State that all the street has omorile for tipper, all street task trucks entering the street. Such thing don't happen in my Aba . Respect my City . Aba started raining before anywhere you are now.

NOC1:

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by karkel(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dreal1247:
Is this Governor a destroyer or a builder? All that Peter Obi built in Anambra state seem to have been destroyed by the present Governor.
Party a afflilator
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by gingger(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ournolly:

This is false.
Ikwu ugwo ani for dropping loads on the ground is not true, however, load carriers in any forms are tasked.

No one will fine you for crossing drainages but trying to ignore pedestrian bridge and cross the main roads attract fines.

You guys should desist from posting trash online.

This is not true, I stay in onitsha I can comfortably tell u when u buy anything and drop it, u Wil pay before putting it inside the vehicle
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Ournolly: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
gingger:

This is not true, I stay in onitsha I can comfortably tell u when u buy anything and drop it, u Wil pay before putting it inside the vehicle
If you buy anything in the market you will pay the levy which state government have share in as a source of revenue. Weather you carry it in the head, in the car or drop it on the ground. That's the normal levy which is not only obtainable in Onitsha but across Nigeria including Lagos.

The money you will pay, you will given a ticket approved by both the market union, town union and the state government. It's a levy and not ugwo ani.

Ugwo ani is actually an intimidation, trying to tell people to pay for anything they do or carry in the land to the land owners.

You guys should stop saying things you don't know.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Sincinnati: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOC1:

Lol

You’re a dumb liar.

Ego ani? Ani eliri Nne gi ka o wu nna gi?

You’re a mumu man.
Re: Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor by Sincinnati: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

Oga, If such truly happened to you,na street. There is nothing like dropping ground fee for Aba or onitsha.
Unless you bought goods and wants to keep it somewhere safe till your ride leaves. But to claim you drop bag for ground in Aba, and guys run to tax you ? Bro na lie
You follow that fool dey argue?

Look at how he foolishly tagged it “ugwo ani”
Who uses such word in Aba?

You should know Boôhari media cows when you see them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement / Uniuyo Shuttle Bus Caught Fire (SEE PHOTO) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.