Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days (37754 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Ambode Offers Fuhad Adetoro Ogunsanya, LASU Best Student N5m, Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Sergioaguero: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
6 people died in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Acoed Lagos within 2 days as narrated by students of the institution. A girl and her boyfriend had an accident under the bridge in front of the school gate yesterday night at otto ijanikin lagos. Some student allege that it is more of a spiritual occurrence as an iroko tree was cut down in the school premises. May their soul rest in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ19h5Ptq1Q

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Sergioaguero: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Wayne4uall(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Too bad..... Rip to the dead embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Africa my country

6 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Tintinnoty(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
I left home with my pen this morning, I got to office but couldn't find the pen. I know is not ordinary, am sure the disappearance of my pen has a spiritual undertone..... grin grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by EmmaLege: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
hahan shocked
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by GreaterFuture(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Somebody is responsible if it is truly Diabolical, can't be the inanimate iroko tree

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by TruthHurts1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021

At least as students in a College of Education, try to exhibit some level of logical reasoning before embarrassing yourselves like this.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by WiszyFraud: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
X

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Fistop: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sad
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm, Iroko oluwere. cry

Ai tete p'eka iroko, Ebo nio ma gba.

To those of you who think there is no African Science. Oluwere is just a fucking tree but spirits love its as abode, esp Oluwere who is the God of Iroko tree.
Rip to the dead, but stop been F.ools. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's. Give that spirit Ebo (Sacrifice)

Drabeey was Here

14 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by elmessiahs(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by alasan007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
RIP
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by EmmaxKeys: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
I know wailers will flood this comment section to scientifically disprove the claim that the Iroko tree has something to do with the death.

Let me tell you, life is spiritual. No matter how you fight it, the truth is always painful and sometimes illogical. Science is not spiritual and has no spiritual perception. Science is just man's way of trying to interact with the realm of the spirit.

That aside...

I am not saying the Iroko tree is the cause. I am only saying it could be the cause, but you can't know because you don't have understanding. You are limited by your brain.

This is Africa. Africa is different from White man land. We have seen evil since time immemorial in Africa. Many of these trees house witches, spirits, etc. Ohhhh..you think say na Nollywood?

In real life, thunder struck big trees and the trees caught fire. After the trees got burnt, some old people who refused to die in the village started dying one by one.

A pastor poured anointing oil on the stem of a tree during a little crusade, because the tree was impeding the service. In the night, something mysterious happened. People woke up to find the pastor dead, with a long iron rod coming out from both of his ears. Nobody came to the man's room in the night. This was just a pastor without power. He poured anointing oil without understanding.

Or this one. A tree that men have been trying to cut down for years but didn't cut. But in one crusade in one of pastors, it fell down from its root without anybody touching it.

Many other real life stories too. In Nigeria oh, not to talk of Africa.

Life is spiritual my brother. Fight it if you can, but you can't I bet. The tree could be the cause.

"Free thinkers" think they are free. That's the greatest manipulation and deceit in history. shocked

If you aren't spiritual, you are a goner! Logic, Philosophy and science have little role to play. The main thing is to be spiritual.

I rest my case. Court!!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by vanPELaj(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
The IROKO MAN And the Wood Carver.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by ClassicMan202(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
The spiritual controls the physical

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Astra101: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmm
We have a very long a way to go here in Nigeria. Imagine students are the ones saying the cause of death is iroko tree that was cut down in the school premises. What happen to autopsy ?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by EmmaxKeys: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Atheists will run to this thread to comman quote some scientific law to disprove this. Atheists, your mind go soon dey..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
i don't think its superstition, IROKO TREE are highly spiritual trees,

yoruba beleive you must do some little rituals or sacrifice before or after
cutting IROKO TREE.

9 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by SILVERLINES: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
This could be true, you can never underestimate village people
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Righteousness2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Condolences to the Families of the Dead.

The World is filled with Mysteries. It takes a Spiritual mind to understand. A Carnal mind will argue, make noise and end up destroying himself.

So many things on Earth are Spiritually Orchestrated.
We need to Fully Connected to the KING of all Spirits, GOD ALMIGHTY, so as not to be careless victims in this life race.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by wisestman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
cry
Iroko trees, where witches coven is shocked

Their meeting dey hold on a steady there.

I pity who get mind cut am. It will end in tears. tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by pacespot(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
I hope they are not attributing their deaths to spiritual?
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Elidrisy20: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
College of superstitious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
OP- accident under the bridge
Who else is confused

3 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Smh

How did I even enter this type of thread ?
undecided
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Demzyl(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
nawa ooooo. Rest in peace fellaz
Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by Commentor: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
College of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Innocent Iroko tree...

I'm sending my heartfelt condolences to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Universities / 150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities — FULL LIST / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.