Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol (21527 Views)

Police Nab Two POS Robbers In Umuahia, Recover English Made Pistol / Two Robbery Suspects Die During Operation On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

The bitches and mofos wey like this stupid comment craze. Nonsesnse

1 Like

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by adebwalex(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
You all didn't see the rape part of her story?

Haba which rape. You dey believe that useless girl who her parent for don flush their menstruation instead of coming to this world. Look at how innocent her face look like SU. But typical Devil in spirit...
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Franzinni: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
sapphire...so shidinma was raped?

Look atew!

If the man was your dad, or brother I bet you won't be so blinded.

I bet you were right there in thethe room when she was getting dicked down and bent over like a hoe she is. To know she was raped ... fhuck that demon and I pray she gets thrown to the meat grinder. FoH

1 Like

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Bosch92: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
you dey craze.....who dem rape!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is this pistol locally made.

But there is total ban on Okada rider on major highway in Lagos.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

The bitches and mofos wey like this stupid comment dey craze. Nonsesnse
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Menace2Society(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
IPOB woman grow a brain
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by MrBanner(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

I used to think you were sanely fighting for the female cause, now I know that you're obviously mentally challenged and you have an agenda against the male gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Malawian(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
isorite, Yoruba boys first like watery beans.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by almustapha942: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

Your daddy`s head is paining him, keep supporting evil until it gets to your loved ones.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrBanner:

I used to think you were sanely fighting for the female cause, now I know that you're obviously mentally challenged and you have an agenda against the male gender

she is just a cheap hustler with a very short-list of broke victims who cannot pay her backmailing ways
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Sugardick: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
murderer... if e sure for you go panti with placard go dey find justice... shebi kolo de your head ni
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
To give you a reseting slap dey hungry me.
So, because the man no dey alive now the matter don ton to rape

2 Likes

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by almarthins(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

lipsrsealed
U no well, I tell you u no well. Na joke u dey joke abi wetin?

With all the evidences. Omo no hope for that chic. Na for her to dey pray to God for quick death.because inside prison self Dem go still rape am well well.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Was Sanwo-Olu part the gallant team?
I.G and his team was on patrol at ojota at the time the arrest was made. And guess what, the IG caught three OLO's with cutlass. In compensation we the good people of Lagos state is rewarding him with second term ticket.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Sammerboi: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibadan and Kwara have the baddest touts in Lagos. This ones wan cash out to go and oppress boys and impress vulnerable girls in their village during Ileya. Olorun mu awon werey lol
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by deavicky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
My instinct tell me that they just force that guy to hold the gun.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by caesymore(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr is not alright, why that guy face swell up like that grin. I trust naija police, them go first panel beat any suspect before court confirm am guilty, that 4 no be local made ooo, na confirm English, is the gun hot? Why the guy with the gun dey beg the other one to collect am

to the feminist above Saphiere, why did chidinma ojukwu withdrew the man money even after his death and she come dey change story now say no be she kill the man, non consensual sex kill you feminist there, olosho wey dey do runs come dey claim rape, wetin she expect before? abi hookup goes wrong

Help me tell those men, better English oh, who fit buy local 100k?
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Quaddafi29: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
So we locally make pistols like this? We are doing well . For the boys, they did not rob anybody. Forget the so-called confession, they only signed what was written for them to avoid O/C torture. Make sure they don't rob, remove their trigger fingers. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by hybridblood07(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
She was raped abi? Continue deceiving yourself
saphiere:
Good job.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by chukwuibuipob: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
sad Useless kettles carriers are looking for Next week Ram.Shot their legs angry sad.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by GABRIEL6036: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I see no locally made pistol. This is English grin shocked probably M1911.

1 Like

Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by hollywater: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.
Justice for who please?
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Omobada(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
ignis:
I trust naija police... If they catch any robber, they will give him enough beating that will reset his face and memory. Unlike American police that the suspect will still be looking fresh, they can even offer the robber cold drink pending the court trial.

You're very right but the problem being that 90% of Nigerian suspects will never surrender to the arrest honourably unlike civilized citizens like Americans.
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by kubumilano(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr is not alright, why that guy face swell up like that grin. I trust naija police, them go first panel beat any suspect before court confirm am guilty, that 4 no be local made ooo, na confirm English, is the gun hot? Why the guy with the gun dey beg the other one to collect am

That’s a locally made 4 bro..it can only be played by dragging the chamber backwards

to the feminist above Saphiere, why did chidinma ojukwu withdrew the man money even after his death and she come dey change story now say no be she kill the man, non consensual sex kill you feminist there, olosho wey dey do runs come dey claim rape, wetin she expect before? abi hookup goes wrong
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by litaninja(m): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2021
That's looking rather well made....
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by summerflame(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2021
saphiere:
Good job.

You are a disgrace to the whole nation for supporting the evil deed of Chioma..

Thanks lady is 21 for God sake and she has been indulging in drugs, prostitution and all.

What you said the man's blood stain cloth doing in her possession?

Why did she withdraw from the man's account if she's claiming innocent ?

I wish u do the same thing soon and we will remind u of your feminism stupidity..

Useless olosho everywhere
Re: Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol by Bluesea1and2: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Their face is not well panelbitted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire / Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.