Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! (25245 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Mustiboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

My aunty carry me go church for family prayers ...Na so the pastor accused me say I be witch and that I used to fly at night ..I was shocked can I be a witch and I don't know ??

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess

Before I knew it my aunty don join am before I open my eyes all of them don hold broom

The pastor Begin they tell my aunty to flog her way to breakthrough ..na so beating start for me ooo..see flog see broom

Omo I jejely confessed ooo say I be witch and na me be the cause of all the problem ,before these people go use broom end my young life

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all by back don already dey bleed

Na so dem free me ..I run for my life go back go meet my mama for village

But guessed what ?...the witch is a big boy now and all his family is extremely proud of him

Also my aunty now want her first son to come live with the witch so that the witch can send him to school .

grin grin grin grin grin

I've not even finished reading yet. I bursted out laughing so loudly I just had to comment when I read that you confessed to prevent being beaten to death.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Farid24224(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Though I grew up as the only male child at home I was never really drawn to girls at all.... I have a lot of male friends and we had a lot of fun playing basketball, dancing and doing a lot of things together... We continued till I got into the university where I met more new friends... Due to my lost of interest in girls, this made alot of folks to think am gay...At first I didn't noticed, but when I did, it has spread all our department... Everyone started considering me as one... My friends and I were dazzled and tried to get things right but to no avail so we just ignored everyone and kept moving on as best friends...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by mrcrabs(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
BinamRex:

If money wasn't the issue, you guys should have sue them.

If anyone accuses me of a crime I didn't commit, they should pray I don't find out if they later discover that I am innocent.

Money wasn't the issue and the funny part was I was using a blackberry z30 then I got for almost 80k and the phone she said was stolen was a techno tab, one very small tab like that. When I checked the price of the phone I just shook my head, its pass now but I still haven't forgiven her and I don't think I ever will. ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Tolu181: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
ovanda:
Bros abeg,no go there. Its been over 10yrs now but the is as fresh as though it happened yesterday. I've even forgotten her name but I have not forgiven her.
share your story bro

Let it out?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tolu181:
share your story bro

Let it out?
the king grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Majority of Nollywood films are based on reality.
Its one of the reasons my mum loves nollywood movies.

Mummyfour:
my brother, it was not nollywood o. It happened to me life. It was when it happened to me that I realized that most of these stories on nollywood may actually be true life experiences.
Infact the climax of the story was that i was thrown out of the house by 12:30 midnight with no where to go to
Things dey happen o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Ausval: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bros it wasn't a funny experience ooo
Mustiboy:

grin grin grin grin grin

I've not even finished reading yet. I bursted out laughing so loudly I just had to comment when I read that you confessed to prevent being beaten to death.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Check his circumstance. He only started living with his mum at the age of 16. His mum probably did not love him. She maybe did not want him with her.

Juicewrld27:
that why i love my mum.no matter my f**k up na inside house we dey settle everything
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by angelfallz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
it is well

Hausa:
I think my growing up life was made up of accusations upon accusations.
From living with my uncle who acuused me wrongly, to my mumsi.
I remember one faithful Saturday my mumsi was looking for her money and asked me about it. I had only started living with her for the first time in my life at 16 and we never just got along. This time I was 18.
I told her I didn't take it. Thought it was a joke sef. She asked and asked and I insisted I didn't take it because I didn't.

In the evening around 5pm or thereabouts, I was in church for Altar Servers practise. I was just watching practice and the next thing, I heard a loud hand-beating on my back. Pa pa pa... You took my money blah blah blah. I was so embarrassed because the church was filled with altar servers and young ladies that beautified the altar. I felt like drowning right there.
The altar boy president was there and quickly took us outside to the back of the church. She still insisted I took her money.
The president had to pay the money from his pocket. I was pissed off and made a foul statement I didn't remember. I think the president started flogging me or something. Can't recollect.

It was around the period we wanted to do confirmation and the priest heard about it. The priest would mention it on the day before confirmation but God was on my side. I confirmed.

In all, it is well.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Bros it wasn't a funny experience ooo
i keep replaying your experience in my head. I cant contain my laughter grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Tolu181: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
the king grin
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Check his circumstance. He only started living with his mum at the age of 16. His mum probably did not love him. She maybe did not want him with her.

this kind of time that make me want to run away from home. After going like two electric poles with my clothes i will just go back home grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by donjaypee: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
quite a pity
BlackLaw:
I remember when I just started school, we were taught a punishment where you hold someone's leg and they hold your's - with the both of you standing until one of you falls. The person who falls first, takes the flogging.
Well, when I got home that day, I called a girl (let's call her Rose) aside and tried the punishment with her. Less than 2 seconds after I grabbed her leg, she started crying and before you could say Jack, I was surrounded by her family.
To this day, I don't know how the story quickly turned to that I was trying to rape the girl. Omo those guys beat me silly, strip me naked and were parading me round the area until they were intercepted by my people.
The experience scarred me for life, from then to this day, I don't play with or around girls. Girlfriend sef I don't have.
I was just 5 years old.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Hausa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Another one.
I grew up living with my uncle and one day after returning from school (secondary), my aunt talked about her husband's nail-cutter getting missing.
I was notiorius for keeping long nails to the extent that the househelp at the time had this knack for trimming them down while I was asleep. I'd wake up in consternation to notice my nails trimmed so low. I wondered how it'd have been me. I fvcking didn't take it.

My aunt said I took it. I said I didn't.
She goes, "you better talk now because when hubby comes back, it'd be a problem." Told her I didn't.
Husband came back when he settled and came to the sitting room, he called me out and enquired. I told him I didn't. Man was in his 40s and had a personal passion for cane-flogging. They brought him cane and man said I should lay down flat. Man flogged me for 2hrs and 30 mins. Still said it wasn't me.

An elder female cousin came from UNN at the time and was there. During the flogging break she said I should tell him I took it so the suffering will stop. Told her I didn't. She said that's the only solution.
Eventually told my uncle I took it. He then told her cousin to advise me on not taking things that didn't belong to me. Years later, I was at UNN and same cousin embarrassed me by telling a kindred member about it. I was pissed off but as per sey na her house, I didn't talk.
Right after the beating, I felt my aunt had set me up because I continued to have a feeling she took it and made me take the fall.
If I remember it today, it hurts.
But ya diba.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Mummyfour(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Majority of Nollywood films are based on reality.
Its one of the reasons my mum loves nollywood movies.

Exactly!!! But because of the way they exaggerate the story and some imperfections in the acting or production, people just scof at nollywood movies.
If i tell my entire story to a movie producer eh!! grin it will be a blockbuster movie, but i no want for now.
Let God help me finish fighting my battles first grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Princeton92(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes...

By my Uncle who called me a thief, then his wife called me a cultist because I mistakenly broke my grandfather's car glassdoor, been accused a snitch by my cousins for something they thought I told their dad meanwhile it's their mom N I've been accused in school too as a rapist!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by rita25(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
one girl accused me once of taking her bags her boyfriend send to her from china.....ZAINAB wherever you are good for NTOI them no marry you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by marttol: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Slurity:
I was accused of stealing #50 when I was a child, continuous beatings for days running to weeks without stop until I confessed to stealing the money and my dad bought new razor blade to give me mark at my back which makes the story unforgettable till today, I have to remind my father that I did not steal the money again after over 18years. The second one is even with a witness that insists he saw me stealing meat from the pot, any allegation that never happens and my parents believed my step brother and not me. I almost shed tears writing all these because it's hurt to the bone. It is better you don't marry at all than to have children from different women because you are only preparing a potential hard life from those children and also yourself.
step mother,step brothers,abi step whatevers are bad... my children can never have such

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
rita25:
one girl accused me once of taking her bags her boyfriend send to her from china.....ZAINAB wherever you are good for NTOI them no marry you.
but talk true the china bag been dey enter your eye?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Xpress24(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

My aunty carry me go church for family prayers ...Na so the pastor accused me say I be witch and that I used to fly at night ..I was shocked can I be a witch and I don't know ??

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess i chai i no fit hold my laffter

Before I knew it my aunty don join am before I open my eyes all of them don hold broom

The pastor Begin they tell my aunty to flog her way to breakthrough ..na so beating start for me ooo..see flog see broom

Omo I jejely confessed ooo say I be witch and na me be the cause of all the problem ,before these people go use broom end my young life

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all my back don already dey bleed

But guessed what ?...the witch is a big boy now and all his family is extremely proud of him

Also my aunty now want her first son to come live with the witch so that the witch can send him to school .
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by badboyTee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Omo I go back village go meet my mama ooo..them sha call family meeting and my mum was solidly behind me stating that it's not possible that I was a witch .so fast forward to this day ..everything has changed to supposed witch is now a star in the family my aunty has been on my neck since January last year that he wants her son to come live with me so I can assist them in taking care of the boy
hmm.......big mm abet flasH my aza
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by IAMPEDRO: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oh.... that faithful day! far back 2014 if I can remember, A day I am trying to forget.
I visited my big bro and decided to stay through the night bcs it was too late for me to go back to my apartment. We slept and woke up very early and I just had to return to my apartment. As I was about to enter my apartment a guy called me by my real name, I turned around to look and I saw this body build guy, he was one of the guy I saw that evening before I entered my brother's room.

Bro good morning I said, he then replied. They said I should call you, I assumed he wasn't referring to me, when he said it again I realized i am the person he was referring to. I then asked what's happening, he said a cellphone is missing that they said I was the person who first left the apartment, I said yes I think I first left but didn't pick what's not mine.

For me, I hate stealing and I don't make close friends with people I don't trust, I immediately followed him. "Clear conscience fears no accusations" however I hate to be looked upon as a "thief " getting there, there is this other guy that was like, "make una ask this boy well, I dey see am for game house well well" I was about to reply him when another spirit said just keep shut, i obeyed. Then I looked and also saw this other guy that was with us in the same room that night, he was crying and saying oh phone wey I starve myself for oh which kind thing be this. I noticed that he owns the stolen phone and I felt his pain.

The next thing I saw was one man that presented a concoction and he said if I know that I stole the phone I shouldn't drink from the concoction bcs if drink my tongue will begin to pull out but if I did not nothing will happen to me.
I was like, I didn't take any phone so I won't drink from that unknown concoction. I will not drink oh I said. They all said, that means I stole the phone because I am the only one remaining, every other person here had taken a sip from the concoction. I called my big bro to ask him some few questions, he said he had also be given that concoction that I shouldn't be afraid of anything. I came back and I drank from it. Tho I was afraid, after drinking they all were watching expecting me to start manifesting. What was inside me was way bigger.
Only God knows what I drank that day. God have mercy on me.

Accusing people is demonic.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by missidy: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes and I took my revenge. I didn't wait for any karma. When I was in primary school, one uncle they brought from the village accused of eating the cake my dad kept in the freezer meanwhile he was the one. The two housegirls knew he was the one but kept quiet when my dad was asking. My dad beat me mercilessly that night, I had scars all over my back. I bore the pains and waited for the right opportunity.

He has one girlfriend that always comes to the house when daddy travels, she will enter the main house and cook in our kitchen and stay for days. He was also fond of driving my dads car when he travels. One day when my dad was angry with him, I went to his room and told him about his girlfriend that comes to stay for days when he travels. I also told daddy that he drives his car when he isn't around. My dad chased him out of the house that weekend, told him to rent his own house and live.
As for the house girl she got pregnant and dad chased her back to the village.

That was how I became free from housemaids and relatives. I did all the work in the house but I was happy.
That experience made me promise that I will never have a live in housemaid or relatives, nobody should come and overpower my children in their own house. Heard the uncle died some years back, may his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by aycorporat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Calicoe:

Why didn't you show dem where you threw your own?
Baba, read well.
I flung it somewhere which might have scattered all over in the bush behind the dormitory. So how we go start am?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by macho44(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I haven't been accused wrongly of late but maybe I've been accused of stealing in childhood and I know how depressing and embarrassing it is . I would love to hear y'all stories.
Mehn, that thing fit make person enter depression. My own be say if u accuse me wrongly, i go do that thing wey u dey accuse me of to balance the equation.
Ready to get started with Email Marketing As A beginner? Check out this Email Marketing For Beginners Series on Youtube
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
missidy:
Yes and I took my revenge. I didn't wait for any karma. When I was in primary school, one uncle they brought from the village accused of eating the cake my dad kept in the freezer meanwhile he was the one. The two housegirls knew he was the one but kept quiet when my dad was asking. My dad beat me mercilessly that night, I had scars all over my back. I bore the pains and waited for the right opportunity.

He has one girlfriend that always comes to the house when daddy travels, she will enter the main house and cook in our kitchen and stay for days. He was also fond of driving my dads car when he travels. One day when my dad was angry with him, I went to his room and told him about his girlfriend that comes to stay for days when he travels. I also told daddy that he drives his car when he isn't around. My dad chased him out of the house that weekend, told him to rent his own house and live.
As for the house girl she got pregnant and dad chased her back to the village.

That was how I became free from housemaids and relatives. I did all the work in the house but I was happy.
That experience made me promise that I will never have a live in housemaid or relatives, nobody should come and overpower my children in their own house.
my cerebellum is in pains reading this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by LyfeJennings(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all my back don already dey bleed

If U gree
God will specially punish U
That ur aunty self go die join

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Juicewrld27: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
LyfeJennings:

If U gree
God will specially punish U
That ur aunty self go die join
why all these?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by kingthreat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juicewrld27:
like say you no follow

Guilty conscience
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by missidy: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
So sorry you experienced this. I have experienced same and I promise myself I will always believe whatever my children tell me. Nobody can accuse my child of anything and I will believe. Parents should learn to believe their children's words, your duty is to protect them.

Slurity:
I was accused of stealing #50 when I was a child, continuous beatings for days running to weeks without stop until I confessed to stealing the money and my dad bought new razor blade to give me mark at my back which makes the story unforgettable till today, I have to remind my father that I did not steal the money again after over 18years. The second one is even with a witness that insists he saw me stealing meat from the pot, any allegation that never happens and my parents believed my step brother and not me. I almost shed tears writing all these because it's hurt to the bone. It is better you don't marry at all than to have children from different women because you are only preparing a potential hard life from those children and also yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Oyin2212(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
donbachi:
I dont have a rugged, rough and criminal looking face.
Not even my body language.

Why dem no go dey accuse u.wen u go dye hair,carry tattoo cover ur body,sag trousers,lips dey black like charcoal,make u look like who smoke ganja.even wen u no dey smoke am.and ur eyes go dey shine left and right anywhere u enter.
You're a mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices / Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / #evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.