Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] (31656 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption / World Cup 2018: Semi-final Kick-off Times, Venues, Tournament Full Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
popweezy:
nothing dey coppa america jor... Make im come play euro whether na only him go full list
Na so.. Messi no Dominate for 2014 world cup? abi him no dominate for 2008 olympic? abi him no Dominate for u20 world cup? He won The player of the Tournament in all of them, so what do you mean by what you said?

4 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Perfectbeing(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingosytex:

They are simply irredeemable.

COPA is now trash to them because Argentina won. I don't devote my time arguing with such folks.
I trolled the hell outta some of them on FB on Sunday and even now. Their wailing gives me joy.
Imagine someone said that Messi should come and play Euro. Why should Messi play Euro?� Is he a European?

Hate can make some people reason like idiots.

See how quickly they changed the goal post from Messi should win an international trophy to Messi should win an international trophy in Europe..

Same way they'd change the goalpost when Messi finally leaves Barca to Messi should win champions league in Manchester.

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Comparing euros with copa... besides Ronaldo had always been included....he is heading to 37 oga... messi just turned 34...
Oga Ronaldo is 36, Messi is 34, say things the way they are, what is 'heading to 37'? How many player of the Tournament Ronaldo don win in portugal?

6 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Perfectbeing(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahahahahahaha...........that shows the level of their IQ.
if you followed my post yesterday, you will see where i dismantled one obsessed Ronaldo supported with his baseless argument.
link please

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
A GOAT indeed
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Correct list unlike euros yeye list way lukaku, dolberg and sterling day instead of ronaldo, pogba and schick
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Soso990240:
Oga Ronaldo is 36, Messi is 34, say things the way they are, what is 'heading to 37'? How many player of the Tournament Ronaldo don win in portugal?

At 34...ronaldo just finished 3 straight champions league ... let messi that keeps on ghosting in world cups made of mostly European teams come and win player of the tournament in the euros
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Soso990240:

Yes do
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
somehow:

They are about 2yrs apart in age.

Jan 1985
June 1987

2 and a half year is enough considering once u hit 30s u start to decline
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by donforeign: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
philo04:
This team no fit stand euro team list....nah die Dem go die...with kante alone sef for midfield
Quiet abeg

1 Like

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

At 34...ronaldo just finished 3 straight champions league ... let messi that keeps on ghosting in world cups made of mostly European teams come and win player of the tournament in the euros
If I say you be psycho now, e go be like say na insult. Does Messi play euro??

You called 2014 player of the Tournament ghosting in WC? Are you sure you are normal??

Has Ronaldo ever played a WC semi final?? Na which kind mumu you be set??

6 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If I say you be psycho now, e go be like say na insult. Does Messi play euro??

Ghosting in WC? Are you sure you are normal??

Has Ronaldo ever played a WC semi final?? Na which kind mumu you be set??

Oh...u know he doesn't play euros , but u compare him with the one that plays euros.... comparing a continent that has won the last for world cups to one that has only appeared once in a final in same 4 yrs ... u cant compare a benz to a honda
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by unbitchable(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which school did you attend?
Messi should come play in the euros as would Ronaldo in Copa?. How is that ever possible?. And did you just say a guy that had finished as runner up in a world cup final " keeps ghosting"?

7 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Corroro: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
yeah, plus raul de paul.
paulolee:
as long as it gats messi, ney n matinez...no wahala
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh...u know he doesn't play euros , but u compare him with the one that plays euros.... comparing a continent that has won the last for world cups to one that has only appeared once in a final in same 4 yrs ... u cant compare a benz to a honda
Kindly answer this question with a simple response. Lets assume EUROS is bigger than CA, is EUROS also bigger & better than WORLD CUP where he was Golden Ball winner?

The answer is either YES or NO. if you decide to shift the goal post as usual, then you have jusst confirmed your insanity and should never be taken serious.

5 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Kindly answer this question with a simple response. Lets assume EUROS is bigger than CA, is EUROS also bigger & better than WORLD CUP where he was Golden Ball winner?

The answer is either YES or NO. if you decide to shift the goal post as usual, then you have jusst confirmed your insanity and should never be taken serious.

Euros and world cup are about the same... Europe is football... football is Europe .... we know blatter dashed him the golden ball cos he dint even me team of the tournament.....criminal blatter got what he deserved.... dashed the fraud 2 balon dor and denied Ronaldo and Sneijder

Below is 2014 world cup team of the tournament....ur golden ball winner dint mk it...criminals

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by shiffynaani(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Blue whales are so big, that a human can swim through their largest veins and arteries.

shocked
keep 'em coming man. I like this!

1 Like

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingosytex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Perfectbeing:

See how quickly they changed the goal post from Messi should win an international trophy to Messi should win an international trophy in Europe..

Same way they'd change the goalpost when Messi finally leaves Barca to Messi should win champions league in Manchester.

The thing don tire me.
I troll one guy for FB and I just dey pray make him no go commit suicide.

I don't like what I hate...some people are just too dumb. Can you imagine? Messi should go and play Euro...is Messi from Europe?

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by gaftsoil(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Messi should be listed twice there.. One in midfield and one in front
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by KingLion007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Atticusxsz:

What do you mean by "No Martinez"
Oh i thought you mean the inter milan striker
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
They can't stand euro 20 best 11
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Euros and world cup are about the same... Europe is football... football is Europe .... we know blatter dashed him the golden ball cos he dint even me team of the tournament.....criminal blatter got what he deserved.... dashed the fraud 2 balon dor and denied Ronaldo and Sneijder

Below is 2014 world cup team of the tournament....ur golden ball winner dint mk it...criminals
I pity your life of lies........All your effort to discredit Messi is DOA.

See TOTM from different sources, why did you chose the one that there was no MESSI? To prove what exactly??

You need help.......I asked a simple question, all you did was write loads of trash which proves you are not normal.

4 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kingcalls: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I pity your life of lies........All your effort to discredit Messi is DOA.

See TOTM from different sources, why did you chose the one that there was no MESSI? To prove what exactly??

You need help.......I asked a simple question, all you did was write loads of trash which proves you are not normal.

U went to dig out BBC pundits team and goal.com team.... u really need help u this small boy...go and write jamb
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

U went to dig out BBC pundits team and goal.com team.... u really need help u this small boy...go and write jamb
Hahahahahah.......Ewu, as I don expose your lies, you don switch.

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by shogsman(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
grin
Messi is a soccer Lion = Messi Lionel

I guess the word football is an African Word to you ....LMAO

@Seniorwriter
Every country in the world except Americans call it football, it's only Americans that call it soccer because they have another sport named American football which is kinda silly seeing as they don't use legs to play the sport.
So any African calling it soccer is kinda weird
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by donbenie(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
philo04:
This team no fit stand euro team list....nah die Dem go die...with kante alone sef for midfield
Story..
Kante ko..
Kunta ni..
What did he play at the EUROS?

1 Like

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oga, messi won Player of the Tournament in 2014 World cup, wen u start to de watch Football? Even as Madrid won 3 straight Champions league, Messi still surpasses their Players' individual performances. Compare Messi and Ronaldo Statistics for those 3 years, then tell me who is a better player individually. Messi had more goals, more assists and other individual records compared to Ronaldo. How many Player of The Tournament Ronaldo don win? Messi won it during 2014 world cup, 2008 olympic, and under 20 world cup, btw, he also won the tournaments. Deal with it

6 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi won Player of the same 2014 World Cup, how come u think its possible he wont be in the team of the tournament? Make una try argue with una brain sometimes nah.

5 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kaceman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Comparing euros with copa... besides Ronaldo had always been included....he is heading to 37 oga... messi just turned 34...

Blame Ronaldo mama

1 Like

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by popweezy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Soso990240:
Na so.. Messi no Dominate for 2014 world cup? abi him no dominate for 2008 olympic? abi him no Dominate for u20 world cup? He won The player of the Tournament in all of them, so what do you mean by what you said?
were these the only tournaments he featured in? What about those ones he didn't win the player of the tournament??
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by popweezy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Soso990240:
Oga, messi won Player of the Tournament in 2014 World cup, wen u start to de watch Football? Even as Madrid won 3 straight Champions league, Messi still surpasses their Players' individual performances. Compare Messi and Ronaldo Statistics for those 3 years, then tell me who is a better player individually. Messi had more goals, more assists and other individual records compared to Ronaldo. How many Player of The Tournament Ronaldo don win? Messi won it during 2014 world cup, 2008 olympic, and under 20 world cup, btw, he also won the tournaments. Deal with it
clarify the tournaments he won please... Hope you saw world cup 2014 In what you just typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix / Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom State Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.