Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] (31657 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption / World Cup 2018: Semi-final Kick-off Times, Venues, Tournament Full Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kilishihunter: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I pity your life of lies........All your effort to discredit Messi is DOA.

See TOTM from different sources, why did you chose the one that there was no MESSI? To prove what exactly??

You need help.......I asked a simple question, all you did was write loads of trash which proves you are not normal.

See destruction, You be baba abeg grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
popweezy:
were these the only tournaments he featured in? What about those ones he didn't win the player of the tournament??
How many Tournament ur favourite Ronaldo don win Player of the Tournament? Ronaldo have also played more Matches than Messi .Messi is the highest so far(That's why he is the GOAT), no player have ever won Player of the Tournament as much as Messi. He is also the Highest wen it comes to Man of the Match. Name the player that comes close in 'player of the Tournament' or 'man of the match' category.

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Soso990240(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
popweezy:
clarify the tournaments he won please... Hope you saw world cup 2014 In what you just typed
Lol.. Where was ur Favourite Ronaldo when Messi was conquering the world individually? He was waiting for Portugal team to win so that he will come and take the praise, same way you people praise him for Real Madrid Champions league. Go and compare his individual statistics with that of Messi for those 3 years Madrid won the Champions league, Messi still lead am individually.

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

See destruction, You be baba abeg grin grin grin grin
That guy abi babe is a bonafide liar. brought fake world cup team of the year. as i counter am with evidence, e insult me con run.

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kilishihunter: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
That guy abi babe is a bonafide liar. brought fake world cup team of the year. as i counter am with evidence, e insult me con run.
That one no be babe oooh, na bobo with black blokos between that him k-leg, Them go catch you here, you go run go another side, them clear you there again, you go run go another side, See wetin hating the best don go to am
Na the official list be this just like your own baba

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That one be babe oooh, na bobo with black blokos between that him k-leg, Them go catch you here, you go run go another side, them clear you there again, you go run go another side, See wetin hating the best don do go to am
Na the official list be this just like your own baba
grin grin......na em bobrisky
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by obonujoker(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Messi

Check euro team of the tournament
Penaldo is nowhere to be found

I still don't know how a sane human will be comparing messi to penaldo

Clown.. Pessi didn't make last COPA team of the tournament too...

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Whobedatte:
Meanwhile ,my dear penaldo is not worthy to be included in Euro team of the tournament despite statpadding with penalties tongue

Pessi didn't make team of the tournament last edition... Why?

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kilishihunter: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Clown.. Pessi didn't make last COPA team of the tournament too...
He didn't make it and came back STRONGER
Your Penaldo made the last one and came back to be statpadding with penalties grin

4 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Your Penaldo made the last one and came back to be statpadding with penalties grin
He didn't just make the team. He was player of the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by obonujoker(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Hope you won't cry when this happens?

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kilishihunter: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He didn't just make the team. He was player of the tournament.
Yes oooh

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Kilishihunter: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Hope you won't cry when this happens?

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by ThierryJay: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Kindly answer this question with a simple response. Lets assume EUROS is bigger than CA, is EUROS also bigger & better than WORLD CUP where he was Golden Ball winner?

The answer is either YES or NO. if you decide to shift the goal post as usual, then you have jusst confirmed your insanity and should never be taken serious.

Bingo! You re the bomb bro. Keep blasting away the dumbinos intelligently. It's obvious the only thing that transgender and her ilk will resort to is to be photoshopping and distorting facts upandan so that they can have something to troll about.

But we'll always be here to burst their lies making them look all the more stupid and desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by OJEEMAH(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThierryJay:

Bingo! You re the bomb bro. Keep blasting away the dumbinos intelligently. It's obvious the only thing that transgender and her ilk will resort to is to be photoshopping and distorting facts upandan so that they can have something to troll about.

But we'll always be here to burst their lies making them look all the more stupid and desperate.
This transgender wey you dey call wan tear my belle grin grin grin
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Atticusxsz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
KingLion007:
Oh i thought you mean the inter milan striker

Ok.
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Nova1988(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Messi

You're not getting his full name it's pisstiano penaldo
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by goodheart02(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Messi

You always sound whack. Stop comparing these two legends. And stop taking drugs it will do you no good. You used to sound sensible but after you disappeared from this forum and returned you began to sound like a nut case.

Talking about Penaldo and penalties, hope you know Mappe, Morata, Jorginho, Rashford and co lost penalties? But Ronaldo scored the prolific Hugo Loris twice with two penalties during the EURO and the next person to play Loris a penalty had it in the keepers gloves because that's Loris. Playing penalties is a great skill and gift, atleast Messi has bottled critical penalties that has kicked his team out of finals.
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Greatguy02: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Whobedatte:
Meanwhile ,my dear penaldo is not worthy to be included in Euro team of the tournament despite statpadding with penalties tongue
Messi no score penalty abi
Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Starzo: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Euros and world cup are about the same... Europe is football... football is Europe .... we know blatter dashed him the golden ball cos he dint even me team of the tournament.....criminal blatter got what he deserved.... dashed the fraud 2 balon dor and denied Ronaldo and Sneijder

Below is 2014 world cup team of the tournament....ur golden ball winner dint mk it...criminals
guy see as u dey fool urself upandan with stupid fake list

How person wey win best player of the tournament nor go dey team of the tournament??

E b like say majority of Ronaldo fans for Nigeria get mental problem

1 Like

Re: Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] by Ayobami7(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix / Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom State Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.