Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

In Need Of An Hr Consultant? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / In Need Of An Hr Consultant? (405 Views)

School Administrator/consultant / Centrex Ethical Lab Officially Launches It 247 HR Online Hacking Lab & Resources / Become An Organic Skincare Consultant And Cosmetologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Hr Consultant? by yinkuse: 4:41pm On May 11, 2011
One of the reasons a company (or an individual) seeks the services of a consultant is because there's so much on their plate that work is becoming counter-productive. Eventually, the realization manifests itself that someone with expertise in a unique area is needed in order to do the special project while the more routine things are kept on track in the normal flow of operations.

For more details, contact me on

ryconsult@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of An Hr Consultant? by dchoosen(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
am sure u wont need to consult anyone in doing this: check my signature am enjoying it so much and i do it at my leisure.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Dstv For Sale / 5000mt Of Ago Available For Sale / Over 50000 Mtons Of Ago For Sale 08096005249

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.