Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day (4870 Views)

MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working / How To Use MTN 2019 Via Hammer Vpn / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Paramount01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pls how can I use mtn YouTube data from 11pm to 6am during the day or can or can I use it to power other app?
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Pierocash(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paramount01:
Pls how can I use mtn YouTube data from 11pm to 6am during the day or can or can I use it to power other app?
it is only for night use bro
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by saratackit: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Night only
Paramount01:
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Paramount01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pierocash:
it is only for night use bro

Can it be use to power other app?
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by BrutalJab: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paramount01:

You no dey hear word?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Pierocash(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paramount01:

no,only youtube
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by happybee: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
ROTFL gringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by mastertek: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
It's part of cheating by useless Nigerian telecomm, you buy data & they divide your data cap into 2, you only use 60% during the daytime and remaining 40% during the night only, what a rubbish.

And some, you can only use 40% of your data for YouTube alone at midnight.

This is shit, Glo, MTN and others now join

6 Likes

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by angelfallz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
I also want to know if the YouTube data would work of I put the SIM in a mifi
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paramount01:

Dm me on WhatsApp check my signature I will send you a VPN that u can use in making it work during the day, for a little token � it's already on premium u don't have to pay money to upgrade it to premium version again, which u can also use the VPN in accumulating the data for free without charges.
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by G12(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Dm me on WhatsApp check my signature I will send you a VPN that u can use in making it work during the day, for a little token � it's already on premium u don't have to pay money to upgrade it to premium version again, which u can also use the VPN in accumulating the data for free without charges.

This guy is a scammer. BEWARE

9 Likes

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by bkool7(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paramount01:

If you want to use it to power all other apps, download Samsung Max from Playstore.
Make sure you turn of the data saver and privacy before use. But you can only use them at the time allotted.

Knowledge that is available on Google search is what the person above want to sell

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
just put videos on auto play you won't even know when it finish sefgrin
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Austeeenxx: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Nobody should contact this guy.

5 Likes

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
BrutalJab:

You no dey hear word?
No mind am. He for ask if you fit use make phone calls sef

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by AuroraB(f): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
BrutalJab:

You no dey hear word?
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by theTranslator: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vidmate works
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
G12:

This guy is a scammer. BEWARE
[/s]

You haven't seen anything yet do you think I have time for attention pigdoits like u.
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]quote author=Austeeenxx post=103712155]

Nobody should contact this guy.[/quote][/s]

Like I said earlier I don't have time for attention pigdoits like u people.
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by phemmyfour: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Paramount01:
not possible
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by phemmyfour: 5:17am On Jul 15, 2021
mastertek:
It's part of cheating by useless Nigerian telecomm, you buy data & they divide your data cap into 2, you only use 60% during the daytime and remaining 40% during the night only, what a rubbish.

And some, you can only use 40% of your data for YouTube alone at midnight.

This is shit, Glo, MTN and others now join
YouTube data isn't part of your data purchased, it's given freely

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by UncleSnr(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Scammer!
The real Lordvicco is my friend for years on Facebook.
Re: How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day by Musty112: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
bkool7:

If you want to use it to power all other apps, download Samsung Max from Playstore.
Make sure you turn of the data saver and privacy before use. But you can only use them at the time allotted.

Knowledge that is available on Google search is what the person above want to sell

Pls shed more light on this. Much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me / Modern Combat 4/5 Vs Call Of Duty:strike Team/heroes / I Cannot Install Whatsapp On My Phone Again. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.