Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide (1501 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar (2) (3) (4)

At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nigerdeltaent(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Family head of Mantle of Life Ministries International, Rev. Akan Itanga exploded on his church members over the weekend on what was titles; Seasons of Life.

The top Akwa Ibom clergy who is also a leader of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Ikot Ekpene chapter took time to deliver a masterpiece of message which turns out to be like a life counseling session for his members.

He highlighted many things youth should have attained before or at 30 and went further to highlight the major hindrances that youths face in their sojourn through life and why they must do their best to avoid such.

The Prophet blamed youths underachievement efforts on too much relaxation and putting much hope on time, which he pointed out that time waits for no one.

Rev. Itanga charged youths to step up their game and be counted among as achieving youths and youthful fathers.

He encouraged young people to marry early and grow in all aspects with their family.

He said, “At 30, you should have been married, so that you can use your days of strength and train your children”.

The Reverend explained.

Watch the video below to hear more;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZjtDs4Vanw&t=6s

Click on the link below to hear, watch the full Message and download the audio for keep https://www.mantleoflifeministries.net/sermon-rev-akan-itanga-seasons-of-life/

Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Them no dey like to marry. grin They prefer cohabiting on girlfriend and boyfriend level.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nigerdeltaent(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Them no dey like to marry
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nigerdeltaent:

The Prophet blamed youths underachievement efforts on too much relaxation and putting much hope on time, which he pointed out that time waits for no one.

Rev. Itanga charged youths to step up their game and be counted among as achieving youths and youthful fathers.

He encouraged young people to marry early and grow in all aspects with their family.

He said, “At 30, you should have been married, so that you can use your days of strength and train your children”.
What has this to do with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, and the mission that Jesus Christ sent His followers out to do in His name? undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Them no dey like to marry
Did Jesus Christ preach that you should be married at any point to you or anyone? undecided

Why should anyone who claims to be of God preach that lie to you in the name of God? Marrigae is a personal choice for individuals to make of their own, not a mandate of some kind to deceive your lot into growing the Kingdom of these Mogs. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ preach that you should be married at any point to you or anyone? undecided

tongue
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
oga pastor, na by force to marry?
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
tongue
Do you know that these lies are to blame for why many of your so-called youths, many of them born into these delusions by gullible parents, have a terribly hardtime breaking free of the delusions they were born and steeped in from birth, even when the lies are obvious as day. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know that these lies are to blame for why many of your so-called youths, many of them born into these delusions by gullible parents, have a terribly hardtime breaking free of the delusions they were born and steeped in from birth, even when the lies are obvious as day. undecided

Ok. So what age do you think it's right or proper for one to get married?

I wanna know .cool
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Ever8090: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Them no dey ever focus on spirituality..na to dey talk plenty talk wey no dey relevant...
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ok. So what age do you think it's right or proper for one to get married?
I wanna know .cool
There is no such thing as a proper age to get married... God who created marriage never added age to His decree so why let the delusions of others decide such for you. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by OkCornel(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nigerdeltaent:
Family head of Mantle of Life Ministries International, Rev. Akan Itanga exploded on his church members over the weekend on what was titles; Seasons of Life.

The top Akwa Ibom clergy who is also a leader of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Ikot Ekpene chapter took time to deliver a masterpiece of message which turns out to be like a life counseling session for his members.

He highlighted many things youth should have attained before or at 30 and went further to highlight the major hindrances that youths face in their sojourn through life and why they must do their best to avoid such.

The Reverend explained.

Watch the video below to hear more;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZjtDs4Vanw&t=6s

Click on the link below to hear, watch the full Message and download the audio for keep https://www.mantleoflifeministries.net/sermon-rev-akan-itanga-seasons-of-life/

Foolish pastor. He should save that sermon for Jesus and Paul.

See Pastor wey sabi pass Paul;

1 Corinthians 7 v 8-9;
8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.

9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Person go just open mouth waaaaa dey vomit heaps of undiluted rubbish.

Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
No one can enforce the ideal while reality lurks around in full force.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
LordIsaac:
No one can enforce the ideal while reality lurks around in full force.
Ideal? What ideal? undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by LordIsaac(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ideal? What ideal? undecided
It is natural for young people to settle down and raise homes... That was how many of us came to existence. Enough being said!
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
LordIsaac:

It is natural for young people to settle down and raise homes... That was how many of us came to existence. Enough being said!
It is natural or it is what many are conditioned to believing? undecided

Those of them who chose instead an alternate lifestyle, what are they, abnormal? undecided

These things are choices that even in Jesus Christ's church are left up to individuals, not some to decide for others. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by LikeAking: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
The pastor is correct,

Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by LordIsaac(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is natural or it is what many are conditioned to believing? Those of them ti chose alternate lifestyles, what are they, abnormal? undecided
Whatever your perspective is, understand that when you take statistics of all the families in the world and how they began, your perception would be in the minority.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as a proper age to get married... God who created marriage never added age to His decree so why let the delusions of others decide such for you. undecided

Ok.
I think the pastors advice is based on medical reasons.
You know age can affect child bearing if one doesn't get married on time. So, that may be what he meant.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
LordIsaac:

Whatever your perspective is, understand that when you take statistics of all the families in the world and how they began, your perception would be in the minority.
The majority is not always right in anything. They are just the majority and nothing more. So, if you base your life on that which the majority holds to, goodluck!

These decisions are personal and it is up to individuals to chose for themselves whether to go blindly with the majority in these things or not. undecided

Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Ok.
I think the pastors advice is based on medical reasons.
You know age can affect child bearing if one doesn't get married on time. So, that may be what he meant.
if child bearing is the reason behind your desire to marry then you should know we now live in a world where even 50 year old women are able to have healthy babies of their own. undecided

So you should probably ask the man his intentions rather than assume you can provide them for him. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
if child bearing is the reason behind your desire to marry then you should know we now live in a world where even 50 year old women are able to have healthy babies of their own. undecided

So you should probably ask the man his intentions rather than assume you can provide them for him. undecided

It's all part of it now.. hian!
Abi you no wan born pikin ni? If them no born you, you go dey here dey whine mouth? Lol.. grin. Kobojunkie, hapu maka, biko. Lol
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's all part of it now.. hian!
Abi you no wan born pikin ni? If them no born you, you go dey here dey whine mouth? Lol.. grin. Kobojunkie, hapu maka, biko. Lol
Not everyone is deluded into thinking they must 'born pikin'. undecided

Open your eyes to reality. There are almost a 8 billion people in the world and the world is struggling even still to feed them all. In 30 years, the population is expected to reach 50 billion. undecided

At the same time, the are 100s of millions of children in need of a home or family even as we speak and that number is expected to grow as the population balloons. So what reason other than a selfish one does anyone have at this point in time to 'born pikin'? undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not everyone is deluded into thinking they must 'born pikin'. undecided

Open your eyes to reality. There are almost a 8 billion people in the world and the world is struggling even still to feed them all. In 30 years, the population is expected to reach 50 billion. undecided

At the same time, the are 100s of millions of children in need of a home or family even as we speak and that number is expected to grow as the population balloons. So what reason other than a selfish one does anyone have at this point in time to 'born pikin'? undecided

Aaahh... Kobojunkie!!!!. Lol..

Ok, I've heard you. But me o, I go born. Even if na one. tongue lol..

This man, you be case. That America wey you dey since childhood don change you totally. You're no longer an African man.
Pele ti e o.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Aaahh... Kobojunkie!!!!. Lol..

Ok, I've heard you. But me o, I go born. Even if na one. tongue lol..

This man, you be case. That America wey you dey since childhood don change you totally. You're no longer an African man.
Pele ti e o.
Who said I have been in America since childhood? I came to live here as an adult. undecided

Not all Africans live driven by their sexual and reproductive urges. And certainly not all bow to the lies sold many as tradition. lipsrsealed
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who said I have been in America since childhood? I came to live here as an adult. undecided

Ok. But still, your stay there has changed your mentality. you no longer reason like the typical african man. Chai!

God help my Bros o.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ok. But still, your stay there has changed your mentality. you no longer reason like the typical african man. Chai!

God help my Bros o.
My stay did not change me in anyway. It did help me become more accepting of who I am and my way of thinking as an equally valid one regardless of what the majority continue to assert. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My stay did not change me in anyway. It did help me become more accepting of who I am and my way of thinking as an equally valid one regardless of what the majority continue to assert. undecided

Ok, good for you.

A quick one.
Can you forgive these MOGs and stop dissing them at every slight opportunity you get?
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Ok, good for you.

A quick one.
Can you forgive these MOGs and stop dissing them at every slight opportunity you get?
Well, what is it that you think I have against your Mogs? undecided

Why do you think that I "diss" them? undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, what is it that you think I have against your Mogs? undecided

Why do you think that I "diss" them? undecided

You know now... How everything they say makes you cringe and react against them.

Just be good, dear.
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
You know now... How everything they say makes you cringe and react against them.

Just be good, dear.
Everything they say does not make me cringe. If this man had offered his opinion on marriage an an individual, not hiding behind his claimed Mog status, then I would probably not have paid much attention to him then. undecided

However, he chose to offer up His lie in the name of God and God is against such lies and so as a follower of Jesus Christ, it is my duty to condemn all lies told in the name of God. undecided

I am not against your Mogs. I mean you are all free to follow them into the same ditch that they will end up in. I am instead against the lies they tell , deceiving man away from God and His Truth. That is what concerns me more since we are instead told to go out in the name of God to preach God's Truth only - the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide by Solsix(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Most of these pastors are dullards, he doesn't understand that people have different times and seasons. What works for Mr A might not work for Mr B . This statement alone shows that this pastor is not lead in the spirit. People of God please be mindful of what you listen to otherwise you might that the Lord have abandoned you.

My out-of-body DMT Experience / The Last Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria! / 15 Biblical Ways To Get A Wifey

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50