Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Apprentice-uk: Your Verdict - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Apprentice-uk: Your Verdict (557 Views)

"Richard Branson Verdict On Doing Business In Nigeria " / Whats Your Verdict On Equitorial Trust Bank (etb) / Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apprentice-uk: Your Verdict by dare2think: 6:50pm On May 11, 2011
The new series of th Apprentice franchise 2011 UK started yesterday. I was wondering if the business minds could give there verdicts and discuss the entrepreneurship of the candidates.

Did the right candidate get fired?
Did the right team win?
Who annoys you the most?
Re: The Apprentice-uk: Your Verdict by dare2think: 6:57pm On May 11, 2011
Episode 1

Edward deserved to get fired. He lacked good leadership and organisation acumen. The fact that he is an accountant should have won them the task easily.

Why he is denial of his profession baffles me. Also, he seems very rude.

I forsee tension brewing amongst the girls in future. However, the PM was very skillful in delegating task and their shrewdness in conserving their monies and spending it effectively paid off.

My verdict: The right team won.
Lesson from the episode: Invest money wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Laptop Notebook / Why Pay Much For Blackberry internet service / Do You Need A Loan With A Very Minimal Interest Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.