Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa (751 Views)

Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead / The Apprentice-uk: Your Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa by titoria(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
finally,the Apprentice Africa has come and gone with Isaac winning.i'm so happy
Re: Isaac Becomes The Apprentice Africa by ucheuche1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
the guy has all it takes to be the apprentice and manage the $200k runs. d other lady just come form yankee 4 us. its nt hw far but hw well. u'know wat tripped me most abt isaac, d guy he was born in africa, raised in africa and as such know d african terrian like d back of his hands. thats my kinda guy. black n proud. go on soun o jare, isaac.

(1) (Reply)

Less Expensive Way To Send Goods To Nigeria From Us / 21 Ways To Bring In The Business-part 1 / Internet Marketing: The New Age Of Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.