Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason (6348 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Sureguy4life: 5:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Bet9ja disabled my account without any reason.

I recently opened bet9ja account.

Funded the account consecutively but have not gotten a sure game to play so I withdrew the money to my bank account.

This happened 3 times.

And on the fourth one when I withdrew the money I received a message that my withdrawal has been placed successfully. This time the money is 12k

But after, that day I didn't receive the money so I tried logging in again and I saw that my account has been disabled.

I contacted their support team and they request for my identity and means of deposit.
I sent everything then they said it'll be up to 3 days before they can resolve everything.

On the third day I messaged them and they replied that the account has been disabled permanently.

Then I asked about my last withdrawal and they kept mute and no longer reply my messages.

I just need my 12k if they are disabling the account they can carry on, though I planed to play game but not when I have urgent need I'll go and play games with my money.

Also I have read their terms of service and couldn't see anyhow I violated it. Even if I violate my capital should not be forfeited to them.

Please if you can assist me on what to do to let bet9ja pay me my money I'll be glad.

If they are worried because I have not been playing games then, but they never gave me any warning messages.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by lilvicky68(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2021
You dey do them longer throat abi??
Sureguy4life:

No be so.
Oga nothing like sure game..and you can't be saving money in your bet account without staking it..

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Sureguy4life: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

No be so.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by pascalbenz: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by BigYash: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2021
If I understand very well,you were depositing and withdrawing without playing any game. Just forget ur 12k,you should have left it in your bank account.. These bookies need your money badly, so if u loose guard ,they will just use one thing against you and collect ur money.. Thank your God say na only 12k...

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by kingthreat(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2021
BigYash:
If I understand very well,you were depositing and withdrawing without playing any game. Just forget ur 12k,you should have left it in your bank account.. These bookies need your money badly, so if u loose guard ,they will just use one thing against you and collect ur money.. Thank your God say na only 12k...

Send them an email. If no reply, report to the lottery board commission.

6 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by BigYash: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Send them an email. If no reply, report to the lottery board commission.
He should read their terms and conditions first.. I think he was at fault.. He wan use bookies catch cruise before, them change am follow my nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by BlueAir: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2021
undecided i doubt the story this man's saying. He probably voilated a rule of theirs by funding amounts of money and withdrawing it in order to bypass POS or bank charges.we all know bet ACcounts don't charge customers nada for withdrawing and they also know that. All bank charges are on the bet companies.Bet companies strictly have a rule against doing that with ur bet ACcount or anything similar to that. Why fund ur bet ACcount in the first place if u don't have a "sure game" ?

6 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
They just vexed and disabled the account grin

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Maybe they thought you were a Yahoo boy using bet9ja to do money laundering.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by DaniDani(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Instead of you to go to church with big goat and give thanks for your deliverance, you are here complaining.
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Sureguy4life: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Maybe they thought you were a Yahoo boy using bet9ja to do money laundering.

They never think like that embarassed
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Born2winnx: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sureguy4life:

Funded the account consecutively but have not gotten a sure game to play so I withdrew the money to my bank account.

This happened 3 times.

And on the fourth one when I withdrew the money I received a message that my withdrawal has been placed successfully. This time the money is 12k

But after, that day I didn't receive the money so I tried logging in again and I saw that my account has been disabled.

I contacted their support team and they request for my identity and means of deposit.
I sent everything then they said it'll be up to 3 days before they can resolve everything.

On the third day I messaged them and they replied that the account has been disabled permanently.

Then I asked about my last withdrawal and they kept mute and no longer reply my messages.

I just need my 12k if they are disabling the account they can carry on, though I planed to play game but not when I have urgent need I'll go and play games with my money.

Also I have read their terms of service and couldn't see anyhow I violated it. Even if I violate my capital should not be forfeited to them.

Please if you can assist me on what to do to let bet9ja pay me my money I'll be glad.

If they are worried because I have not been playing games then, but they never gave me any warning messages.
you de do loading and cc top up ?

Lol...
Local niggas.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by NaijaBetInfo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
That's why NaijaBet.com remains your Best Betting plug

Sureguy4life:

This happened 3 times.

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why would you deposit in the account when you afe not yet ready to play?

It's against there policy to deposit fund and withdraw it without staking any game....

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Seniorwriter(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2021
BlueAir:
undecided i doubt the story this man's saying. He probably voilated a rule of theirs by funding amounts of money and withdrawing it in order to bypass POS or bank charges.we all know bet ACcounts don't charge customers nada for withdrawing and they also know that. All bank charges are on the bet companies.Bet companies strictly have a rule against doing that with ur bet ACcount or anything similar to that. Why fund ur bet ACcount in the first place if u don't have a "sure game" ?

Exactly
The OP isn't coming out clean.....
Whilst doing hedging for a bet company some years back this kind of accounts were permanently blocked by our COO....
@OP come clean.

NaijaBetInfo:
That's why NaijaBet.com remains your Best Betting plug
Your company will be forced to do same going by transaction rules.
BTW do you guys yet have up to 1m active online punters that patronize your markets on a daily?
I have a blueprint mechanism that can make that happen and I'll disclose for a fee or contract agreement.
FYI the blueprint has HEDGING synopsis incase you guys are scared of huge or multiple winnings that may accrue to billions...the unique HEDGING PROCESS will take care of that.
Feel free to engage.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Sureguy4life: 2:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Exactly
The OP isn't coming out clean.....
Whilst doing hedging for a bet company some years back this kind of accounts were permanently blocked by our COO....
@OP come clean.

Your company will be forced to do same going by transaction rules.
BTW do you guys yet have up to 1m active online punters that patronize your markets on a daily?
I have a blueprint mechanism that can make that happen and I'll disclose for a fee or contract agreement.
FYI the blueprint has HEDGING synopsis incase you guys are scared of huge or multiple winnings that may accrue to billions...the unique HEDGING PROCESS will take care of that.
Feel free to engage.

@Seniorwriter

How clean again. I need suggestions on how to withdraw my money if you have then offer if you like otherwise rant whatever you wishes. It's a free world.
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Wannabenz: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2021
You was doing money laundering with your bet account,take it anywhere...you lost.
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by wirinet(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Sureguy4life:

This happened 3 times.

And on the fourth one
when I withdrew the money I received a message that my withdrawal has been placed successfully. This time the money is 12k

You opened a betting account, funded it and withdraw the money without staking, 4 times. And you are expecting your account not to be closed permanently?

To get that money you will need to explain both to the regulators and EFCC why you keep funding a betting account and withdrawing the money. That particular violation is stated in their terms and conditions.
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Sureguy4life: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2021
wirinet:

You opened a betting account, funded it and withdraw the money without staking, 4 times. And you are expecting your account not to be closed permanently?

To get that money you will need to explain both to the regulators and EFCC why you keep funding a betting account and withdrawing the money. That particular violation is stated in their terms and conditions.

In their terms it's stated that the money will be sent back to the payment method used.

So I knows what I did.
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Ajaerojerry00: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please i have same issue mine was 150k, I had issue with bank which i ended up saving money wit my bet9ja account, though it wasn't all about saving because i was using part of the money to bet game, out of 170k i have used 20k to bet game remaining 150k in my account, so on the second week of December i tried logging in my bet9ja account i discoverer that my account have been disabled so i tried call bet9ja customer care, what they told me that my account have been permanently disabled because i was withdrawing the money in my account, i reminded them that i was still using part of the money to play game, they said that can't do anything about it. Please who knows how i can recover my 150k from bet9ja please contact me. That money is my last hope please someone should help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by BOLATINUBU01: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Baba enter their office, u get luck say na naija bet company
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Zulum500: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oti lor grin
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by emmanulesegun00: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good day boss, have they refund u or se dy unfreeze your account
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by emmanulesegun00: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ajaerojerry00:
Please i have same issue mine was 150k, I had issue with bank which i ended up saving money wit my bet9ja account, though it wasn't all about saving because i was using part of the money to bet game, out of 170k i have used 20k to bet game remaining 150k in my account, so on the second week of December i tried logging in my bet9ja account i discoverer that my account have been disabled so i tried call bet9ja customer care, what they told me that my account have been permanently disabled because i was withdrawing the money in my account, i reminded them that i was still using part of the money to play game, they said that can't do anything about it. Please who knows how i can recover my 150k from bet9ja please contact me. That money is my last hope please someone should help me

Have dy refund you boss
Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by HitlerWasRight: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sureguy4life:

This happened 3 times.

Next time you want to use bet9ja to launder money , stake a bet and cashout the money offered .

Thief.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by HitlerWasRight: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Is bet9ja a bank ?

You no see other digital platforms that you can easily open and deposit money in less than 5mins nah bet9ja you see .

Scamming thief .

Maybe you be kidnapper armed robber , who know.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account Without Any Reason by Pboykexh: 1:02pm On Feb 10
I also need help too my 29000 is held by bet9ja

(1) (Reply)

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help / Vanguard Owner's Wife Involved In Ritual Killing / Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.