Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps (1442 Views)

Investigative Report On Sokoloan / Beware Of Sokoloan / Latest Loan Apps For Quick Cash Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Please i have borrowed from all the loan apps on playstore and there seems to be none left,I need help on new loan apps or website..These guys would have caused me my job if I was employed but fortunately I am self employed so I am on a borrowing spree..

NB: Those of u that voted this government in deserve to be blessed with heavy headache+ migraine during the day and evil dreams at night. Insult me if u want,u can't Shame a shameless man. God bless you as u contribute to my debts.
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by kozmokaz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
grin grin grin grin grin
Please i have borrowed from all the loan apps on playstore and there seems to be none left,I need help on new loan apps or website..These guys would have caused me my job if I was employed but fortunately I am self employed so I am on a borrowing spree..

NB: Those of u that voted this government in deserve to be blessed with heavy headache+ migraine during the day and evil dreams at night. Insult me if u want,u can't Shame a shameless man. God bless you as u contribute to my debts.
try gokash.....
but if u don colonize dem branch and co ....mannnnn u deserve medal cos I can't imagine how many calls u will be getting per day
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
bamdly:

try gokash.....
but if u don colonize dem branch and co ....mannnnn u deserve medal cos I can't imagine how many calls u will be getting per day
bros na go cash cast me wey make me vex enter borrowing spree,those guys really dealt with me till I discovered a way to outsmart them. They sent my pics to people just because of 1k balance and d due date hasn't elapsed yet. My phone dey ring like who thief community money wey dem won use draw light come village.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
bros na go cash cast me wey make me vex enter borrowing spree,those guys really dealt with me till I discovered a way to outsmart them. They sent my pics to people just because of 1k balance and d due date hasn't elapsed yet. My phone dey ring like who thief community money wey dem won use draw light come village.
whoa......... speachless.... shey dem even call you on Saturday and Sunday
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
bamdly:

whoa......... speachless.... shey dem even call you on Saturday and Sunday
no day I no de receive calls, imagine fairmoney dey try debit my account as at 12am last night not knowing say 1kobo no even dey d account.as from 3am na text messages till 10am,from 3pm again another set of calls and texts. Bros if no be say na fake details I use, those guys for don frustrate my enemy. Sokoloan and gocash don even write am off as bad debt. But kashkash no won hear.

1 Like

Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by kozmokaz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
ekene101:
no day I no de receive calls, imagine fairmoney dey try debit my account as at 12am last night not knowing say 1kobo no even dey d account.as from 3am na text messages till 10am,from 3pm again another set of calls and texts. Bros if no be say na fake details I use, those guys for don frustrate my enemy. Sokoloan and gocash don even write am off as bad debt. But kashkash no won hear.
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:

omo no loan for you ever again..........
but dem dey write debt as bad debt
and dey no fit con carry u
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
bamdly:

omo no loan for you ever again..........
but dem dey write debt as bad debt
and dey no fit con carry u
boss,those guys no bold near anybody house because dem know say na die for dem if dem try an that's why dem dey use every crude method possible to get their money back. When go cash call me I tell them bluntly say I no dey pay,Dem ask why I say because I no go pay because of wetin dem do me,na insult end am till dey block me for both call and WhatsApp. Till today Dem no call me again,same with sokoloan. Though gocash and sokoloan na dsame company.
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
boss,those guys no bold near anybody house because dem know say na die for dem if dem try an that's why dem dey use every crude method possible to get their money back. When go cash call me I tell them bluntly say I no dey pay,Dem ask why I say because I no go pay because of wetin dem do me,na insult end am till dey block me for both call and WhatsApp. Till today Dem no call me again,same with sokoloan. Though gocash and sokoloan na dsame company.
bro you need medal for your bravery
i no sure say sokoloan and gokash go ever employ you for wetin u don use their eyes see
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
bamdly:

bro you need medal for your bravery
i no sure say sokoloan and gokash go ever employ you for wetin u don use their eyes see
bros those guys no get joy o, especially one idhiot girl wey dey run mouth like pipeline wey burst..we abuse each other tire till na me dey call dem sef Dem go busy my call till d girl finally block my number. That na one of my other number dey send text to, immediately I abuse d guy,he just block me without reply.

Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by Teeklef(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2021
ekene101:
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Teeklef:

I called a friend of mine working at microfinance bank, asking him of possibility of blocking my atm card or opening a new account but he said defaulters can't escape, that it doesnt mean. He said they will trace my new account through the bvn and inform the new bank of my debt history, thereby making them to deduct the money in the new account. Pls is this true or he's just trying to be professional as a banker?
sakamanje.. nothing like that,they need police report and court order to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
ekene101:
sakamanje.. nothing like that,they need police report and court order to do that.
Shey u Don later pay all their loan finish
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
bamdly:

Shey u Don later pay all their loan finish
Wen I no dey mad for head.
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by bamdly(m): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2021
ekene101:
Wen I no dey mad for head.
And dem neva arrest you cos one of my guy dey received jail threat from imoney and gokash
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by ekene101: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2021
bamdly:

And dem neva arrest you cos one of my guy dey received jail threat from imoney and gokash
I dey owe those two join sef..I blast gocadh for WhatsApp with my 3 lines,na d guy even dey block me sef.
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by Obimike30(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Omo you na legend o
Re: Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps by Rockhousecafe2: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
ekene101:
I dey owe those two join sef..I blast gocadh for WhatsApp with my 3 lines,na d guy even dey block me sef.

But how manage you come owe reach that amount? She you de collect from one loan company to pay another loan company, because I know say no body go give big money if you no pay back smaller one?

(1) (Reply)

Why i don't Gamble / Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution / How Do You Feel When Your Post Is Not Replied To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.