Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Satan Wants You To Tithe! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Wants You To Tithe! (2865 Views)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Jesus Is The Fulfillment Of The Law (tithing), Do I Still Need To Tithe? / To Tithe or Not to Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by Azibalua(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2011
@ nuclearboy
Hmmm
Nepios. No sorry umbel.
It's not strange to know that perversion of the gospel abounds
First of all tithing sowing of seeds e.t.c have nothing to do with the law ,it's a principle that overrides any dispensation,it's for the prosperity of the individual.
And really everyone needs to know that the tithe we pay does not go to the pastors pocket,a true minister of god must pay his tithe as well, for he is first a Christian and lives by faith.
Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by nuclearboy(m): 4:36am On May 16, 2011
"Giving" (not tithing) is the principle that over-rides dispensation.

Do NOT put tithing, seed sowing and giving together - one is based on "law"and "inducible compulsion" while the others are based on "love" and "freedom". That is the difference.

And where does the minister pay tithe from? Start from when he started, not "now" that he can say books etc and try remember his lifestyle
Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by Zikkyy(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

"Giving" (not tithing) is the principle that over-rides dispensation.

Do NOT put tithing, seed sowing and giving together - one is based on "law"and "inducible compulsion" while the others are based on "love" and "freedom". That is the difference.

Madam Azibalua will have some difficulting understanding what you wrote. You will need a pastor to process the info on her behalf grin
Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by thehomer: 8:57pm On May 17, 2011
Satan wants people to pay tithes to who? I wonder if a person can give directly to Satan himself.
Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by MeganC(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2011
Malachi 3:8, 10-12 “Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. “But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’ “In tithes and offerings. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the LORD Almighty. 12 “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the LORD Almighty. " wink “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”- Jeremiah 17:7-8

From the time I give my full monthly tithe (10% of ALL my monthly income), even while I were the only person in the house working for my family, I paid it with a greatfull heart. And my salary wasn't much at that time, but my trust was/is in the LORD and He provide. A year later the LORD blessed me with a office job, working for a young couple very loving and caring. They have blessed me with new furniture, a tv, a pc and loads of other stuff. That same week that I started working for them my old boss called me back and wanted to make me manager and he even promised me a bigger salary but my pastor said I must look at it spiritually. The Spirit of the LORD showed me different negative implications if I would choose my old job and I decide to stay. And untill today I'm so blessed, at work, and in my life. Put your trust in the LORD, give His tithe with a gratefull heart and you will see He will bless you Deut 28:1-14If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:
3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. 4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. 5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. 6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. 7 The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. 8 The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you. 9 The LORD will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the LORD your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you. 11 The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. 12 The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them. God has never made promises that He don't keep, He's not like human. Psalm 118:8-"It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in humans." smiley Satan should be under our feet, and only we can decide if he rules in our lifes. Because Jesus Christ has already died on the Cross for our finance and He lives, so we speak "LIFE!!" in everyone's finance from today in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!!

God bless xxxxx
Re: Satan Wants You To Tithe! by MeganC(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2011
‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the LORD Almighty-Haggai 2:8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Heaven / Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To Lizard In Market(Graphic Photos) / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.