Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021 (322 Views)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021 by chapatti: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021: If you sure live in Nigeria and I guess you do, you will agree with me that one for the most consumed food commodities in the country is Banana. whether you are in a moving vehicle or on the street you see countless of road side women and girls selling banana. Because of the nutritive value of Banana, it is ranked the fourth most cultivated crop in the world. The nutritive value of Banana has made up for the high demand of the product. So for those who are thinking of venturing into the banana farming business, you are doing the right thing. The truth is that, there are countless of people both women and men who have ventured into this business and today they are raking lots of money from profit. So don't be afraid of it and be happy rather. "This is a lifetime opportunity", said my Bishop friend who has a banana farm in Nigeria.

Recently I had a chat with him and asked him to update me on what have changed about the business especially since the covid-19 outbreak, he said, business has remained good despite the odds. Banana farming business is a very lucrative one however like my friend Bishop Kelvin, information is your edge in this business.

My friend, would always ask; how much information do you know about Banana farming? Have you been into Banana farming before now? Do you know the different varieties of Banana, how can you grow them well and make them sell-able? Another important question again is, what exactly are your marketing methodologies? All of this questions and more needs to be addressed before you can be sure of of being successful in banana farming business. Don't just jump into the business without doing your proper due research. But that's what We have already done by providing you with a detailed banana farming business plan.

To get our 2021 Banana farming FEASIBILITY STUDY / BUSINESS PLAN INCLUDING THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS, To place an Order Call on 07017130778 or WhatsApp us @ 07041813286 or our email @ tradewithchapatti@gmail.com

For the full business plan, click >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/banana-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-2021/
Re: Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021 by gistcity(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

2 / Job Vacancy / Easy Way To Earn $1000+ Daily On Amazon Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.