Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN (18919 Views)

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by kovic7(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is to be expected since TB Joshua's death was untimely.

I'm more interested in how my church (Deeper life) will choose a successor to Kumuyi when his time comes. It'd be very difficult to improve on what he's done or bring new ideas.

Imagine if his successor allows females to wear trousers or let there be use of drumsets or earrings for women!!!!
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Naijayouth(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
C
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whatever they do the wife must be in agreement with it or else.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Kingosytex(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Awoleesu post=103748202][/quote]

Thanks bro.
I didn't even realise that I made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by streetvips(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
SEE WHAT POPULAR PROPHET ODUMEJE DID WHEN HE VISITED TB JOSHUA WIFE

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TTb9UEeyE
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Naijayouth(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
I wonder what all these people gain with making and spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by FahBuLous: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok.. we don hear
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Awoleesu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingosytex:

Thanks bro.
I didn't even realise that I made a mistake.
So I guessed... Thanks too!
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Albert0011:
TB Joshua's humility is out of the this world.
Whether u call him fake prophet or whatever.
He touched and changed many lives through his charity works globally.
The whole Nigeria and the whole world is gonna miss u cry

Tho I’m not a fan or foe. His humility is quite attractive, many men of god are not humble. Some are even rascals.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Ayo2004: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Keep on deceiving yourselves...
It's either the wife of the deceased succeeds or is in charge of the aza

Churches and companies have turned out to be same thing in this country.The only stupid part is that gullible people fund the pastor to build investments for himself and his family while companies owners have to use the money from their own sweat
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by zoedew: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nothing to succeed to! It'll fizzle out soon. Only The Word of God lives and abides forever.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by kenny1313(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
chrisxxx:
That is the problem Islam has till date. The succession of their prophet. Those who say bloodline vs those who say second in command. This represents the divide between the Sunni and Shiat.

Hmm
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by whitedove(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
zoedew:
Nothing to succeed to! It'll fizzle out soon. Only The Word of God lives and abides forever.
This got me thinking sha.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
I need to get my VISA
Nigeria news media and false news to deteriorate the image of it citizens
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Omoslim26: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Albert0011:
TB Joshua's humility is out of the this world.
Whether u call him fake prophet or whatever.
He touched and changed many lives through his charity works globally.
The whole Nigeria and the whole world is gonna miss u cry

There was a time he went to a remote village and shared money to the oldest persons in the community,that man is a life changer.
I was of the initial notion that he was fake until I started to watch and listen to Him �.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by lekkys: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Really
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Albert0011(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

There was a time he went to a remote village and shared money to the oldest persons in the community,that man is a life changer.
I was of the initial notion that he was fake until I started to watch and listen to Him �.
U re right bro.
His humility and the act of giving is incomparable.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by zoghys: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
SirIconR:
Let's watch as the drama unfolds

Which drama, abegiiii
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Lamasta(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
TB Joshua's wife will be named as his successor, I see her remarrying one of the top pastors who will become the GO of the church.

This I have seen.

See the way am looking at you shocked

Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by bpalace(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
The ministry of TBJ has ended... they are battling for nothing...
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by ikdaddy01(m): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2021
I would expect to read further on the next in line to be the GO in the press release. Hence, they too are not awiaaa.
I pray for stronghold, togetherness and good leadership for them,
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by kennyamusan(m): 4:21am On Jul 16, 2021
I believe that this news is very very true ..... It not , money is not a problem for SCOAN hence they can sue them. So until I see a court suite agianst THIS DAY newspaper, this story is very valid otherwise proven in a law court
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by CasNova: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Succession battle so soon? The body of Christ should be one.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by lkillbrokehoes: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Kingosytex:
The way this newspaper companies spread fake news is alarming.

It seems someone has never sued the hell outta them. undecided undecided undecided
I guess so
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by kennyz247(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2021
bpalace:
The ministry of TBJ has ended... they are battling for nothing...
shame go catch you hater of TB Joshua
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Psalmistproject: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2021
I think this church is going to come out better stronger and rapturable moving forward.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by ShenTeh(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
TB Joshua's wife will be named as his successor, I see her remarrying one of the top pastors who will become the GO of the church.

This I have seen.

You are seeing 'i-see-ku-see'.
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by Atrestineden(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sue them where? In which country? Nigeria is outrageously lawless anyone can do anything as long as you have the backing of APC.

quote author=Kingosytex post=103748108]The way this newspaper companies spread fake news is alarming.

It seems someone has never sued the hell outta them. undecided undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN by bpalace(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
kennyz247:

shame go catch you hater of TB Joshua
Oga be calming down, wetin shame dey catch me for? Are you TBJ? The man has died in peace, resting with God, he has trained his wisemen and few others... His work on Earth is complete, that's why He was instructed by God not to open churches.... No man can carry TBJs burden or Cross... The great man in synagogue has gone to rest, you should move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.