Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) (38897 Views)

Sports Editors Tell NFF Board Members / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Football Stakeholders Drag FA Board To Court Over Association’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Bosenan: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na so these ones take turn convicts oo
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by ElukuGabari: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
��� àwọn èyàan ẹ̀nilọ̀ lóóbọ̀ ���
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Chaleeee: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Anyone will notice that nobody is screaming tribalism in this case. This is a strong case for an independent Yoruba State.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Benken98(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol.. which kind wahala b dis nah?
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by EMMY76: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
I thought govt courts don't have jurisdiction over football matters according to fifa rules?
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Yankee101: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
You won't learn from south africa abi?

What's wrong with a heavy fine?
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Cerebellum: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omicron007:
grin grin grin grin grin

Almost everything in Nigeria cannot be done peacefully with one accord. Be it politics, administration, pastoral position in churches, chieftaincy and kingship nominations and even SUG presidency.

As for the six power thirsty afonjas, let them have a feel of what we mean by Watery Beans and Koko Garri. Maybe after coming out, they'd realise that power tussle kills.

Unfortunately, they could not reach the Supleme Dilector, Lamidi Cownu to describe the taste of the watery beans before they were convicted.

What are you saying, you tribalistic mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Omicron007: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cerebellum:

What are you saying, you tribalistic mumu

Get the fvxk out of my post. Don't quote me if you have nothing to say. Just STFU
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one the corruption in sports in Nigeria is just too much Even up to The grassroots level. A friend of mine in Russia paid to train with the Nigerian U23 team then preparing for the Olympics mtcheeew.
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
The same thing done to Jacon Zuma.
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yankee101:
You won't learn from south africa abi?

What's wrong with a heavy fine?

Nobody will protest on these ones behalf or you?.

The Judge actually learnt from South Africa.

What if they don't pay the fine?
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
yomi007k:

Nobody will protest on these ones behalf.

The Judges actually learnt from South Africa.

What if they don't pay the fine?

The court can confiscate assets to settle fines
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by yomi007k(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yankee101:

The court can confiscate assets to settle fines

People that didn't show up in court, how will you confiscate their property.

Sometimes the only language some people understand is serious pain.

This is a good way to remind them that nobody is above the law.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by November24(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
That's a week,day n night...
They are not convicts so forget
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by November24(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fcwilly:
There political career don end, they are now prisoners, after two weeks they will become ex-convict.

Leave story,who never go prison among our politicians
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Cerebellum: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omicron007:

Get the fvxk out of my post. Don't quote me if you have nothing to say. Just STFU

Shutupp! You dementedd Eleribuu big fat foool!

Thunda fire your Almajiri brainless headgrin
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Asiwaju05(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Salah in prison?!
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by aikyg(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Inkling:
They've gotten a new tittle EXCONVICT
They are not ex convicts. They were sent to jail, not prison. It's when you are sent to prison that you are referred to as an ex convict.
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by soojar(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cautemoc:
Las Las, money go solve am. Na 9ja we dey. No surprise say Ekiti FA chairmo dey him house right now dey serve online jail. Na 9ja we dey.

Still an ex-convict.
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Kai... Dem go chop better watery beans there..
The judge dey vex oo.. e be like say na Man It's fan.. em dn use Ole on D wheel trophylessness anger take deal with them..
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omo see levels grin
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
I tell you
letristian:
If Nigeria can do this to politicians for looting
I bet you in five years time we'll really be the giants of Africa
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2021
The judge get balls

1 Like

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Originalsly: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Correct judge.... no one above the law. I can bet my life ... when next they are required to attend court they will show up well ahead of time. A harsh lesson in humility.
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Leader02: 4:17am On Jul 16, 2021
what a fuckkkkk. we moveee
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Awon Zuma grin
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Inkling:
They are not convicts

Contempt of court is a different thing entirely
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by Bluebolt: 4:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Originalsly:
Correct judge.... no one above the law. I can bet my life ... when next they are required to attend court they will show up well ahead of time. A harsh lesson in humility.
They would be at the court premises with their mats a day before the sitting.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by CasNova: 5:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Inkling:
Re: Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) by omenka(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Why are the handwriting of the people that handle these papers and the charge notice board (for EFCC) always looking like they didnt complete primary school, or barely made it through that stage of education?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA / Alexandre Lacazette & Lacasera Trending On Twitter - See Tweets / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.