Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again (12248 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu / Former Actress, Regina Askia’s Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Former Actress Ego Boyo Still Stunning Many Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by bayrichie(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2011
But wetin concern una wt her life lo, even if she decide 2 stay single, it's a free world,  lipsrsealed
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by scopusng(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2011
May her kitty toto continue to shine always for the new man. Maybe I would be the 4th Man. Yeye woman.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2011
The man no even ask am wetin happen to her first and second marriages before marring her, any way kudos to her may be in next two years we will be hearing that she is getting married to her fourth husband that husband go be an Imam and the fifth husband go be a native doctor lol
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Donmichaelz(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2011
Somtimes 1 penis isn't just enough
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Donmichaelz(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2011
Somtimes 1 DICK isn't just enough
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Donmichaelz(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2011
Somtimes 1 DICK isn't just enough
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by coolestboy(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2011
I think d pastor has also divorced twice because birds of dsame feather, flocks 2geda.
Dis is nothing but d glory of moral decadence
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by chagga(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2011
coolestboy:

I think d pastor has also divorced twice because birds of dsame feather, flocks 2geda.
Dis is nothing but d glory of moral decadence
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Freestyl(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2011
If Dolly Unachuku is 41, then I am 12.

You got me smiling,
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by randyorton: 10:01am On May 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

They flock churches to worship God and not to look for husbands, you are the one who is delusional. Nigerian men are the cheapest commodity any woman can obtain in Nigeria.

u are so dull. no wonder people call u a bitch.
@topic

she is even lucky because nigeria is a country where there are 8 women to 1 man. i am sure most people would doubt this but its true.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by yoboone(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2011
THIS LADY HAS A MISSION. A MISSION TO TERMINATE FUTURE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by tpia5: 11:07am On May 13, 2011
I think there are more men than women in nigeria.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by denzel2009: 11:31am On May 13, 2011
Based on her experience, she should just restrategize and change her business model by relocating to US or UK and get involved with rich people. After 2 divorce settlements, she's made for life.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by ideylaff: 11:57am On May 13, 2011
Dolly Unachukwu

is the Dolly short 4 Dolapo
I dont think ive seen her b4 sha,

whick kin movie she dey act,

she dey Big Momma house 2
LOL
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Viques: 12:32pm On May 13, 2011
The thing wey pursue the other husbands (the 2 before dis new one) go still pursue this new husband oh! Make she use her teeth count her tongue.

Na wa oh!! Pastor marrying someone else's wife, this is sin oooohhh!
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by kchills: 12:51pm On May 13, 2011
good market.she's rly a hot cake.mtcheww
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by DaDoctor: 12:57pm On May 13, 2011
Such a daisy issue, and a personal one too, its her choice, but we must comment,
I strongly hold that it is not so much of a good news, my reasons being that i fear she may have to marry again someday. Its simply 'in her' as peak milk will put it(despite having children), or do i say these peculiarities abound with the so called actresses Though a few remain morally sound in all they do.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by tlops(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2011
never give up! happy married life.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by jimgirl(f): 5:18pm On May 13, 2011
190:

She go sa[i]bi[/i] FUC[i]K[/i] sha!!

her pu-c go strong like IROKO shocked shocked

190, you shock me and then make me laugh at the same time with your words. You are my fave nairalander.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Theblessed(f): 8:13pm On May 13, 2011
[size=16pt]Third time lucky we hope and we wish her good luck in her search for happiness! wink After all, everyone is entitled to happiness where ever they could find it however, at 41 years of age, she seems to be ageing too quick, I'm afraid! undecided ?Genes and ?Lifestyle, I suppose! [/size]
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by ladej(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Third time lucky we hope and we wish her good luck in her search for happiness! wink After all, everyone is entitled to happiness where ever they could find it however, at 41 years of age, she seems to be ageing too quick, I'm afraid! undecided ?Genes and ?Lifestyle, I suppose! [/size]
you make sense here.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by DeeJay20: 12:13am On May 14, 2011
they are copying theit Hollywood mentors! Good luck to them! grin
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by aaidel(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

I think there are more men than women in nigeria.
in a contry where the official average age of death for men is around mid forties i think not
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Nobody: 7:34am On May 16, 2011
All of una and d main poster wey dey discuss person life like say na ya papa business be her life, bad belly be all of una.
some of una life sef worse past her own.
na only three husb,
some of una sef get past 50 sex partner, i con wonder , b4 some of una settlement with one person u go don get like 1000 hus/wiv

bad belly peoples, u go rage for hell
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by DeepSoul(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2011

Nna na wa for aproko people oh!

Who are we to judge whether or not marrying 3 times is a sin? Are you GOD??

The bad belle-ing on here is just too intense. Nothing wrong with a little aproko, but resorting to insult someone you know NOTHING about is just. . . .madness.
Re: Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 18, 2011
@aloy/emeka,

Women will never say the truth, even when it is boldly written on the wall. The women forks are the ones desperate here. Reason y they crowd every social event, just name it. They are never tired or bold or attending weddings or birthday parties. Y? They want to SEDUCE the men forks.

Do u guys know what? I love Nigerian men. They (Nigerian men) will never reject advances from left-right and centre. We are very generous. we give freely.

One thing I want to point out again. The women forks should at least for once try to get things straight here. That is, the should come to accept that FACT THAT AN AVERAGE NAIJA MAN IS POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE AND THE FACT THAT THOUGH WE ARE EASY TO CATCH, BUT DIFFICULT TO KEEP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass / Actress Chacha Eke Shares Stunning Family Photos / Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.