Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins (62047 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / NCDC December 2020 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Begins / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lanrelagboi: 5:43am On Jul 16, 2021
The 2021 Lagos State teacher's recruitment is on...!

The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.

Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number, they must not be less than 18years of age, they must have at least 5 credits in O'Level and possess
a degree in Education registerable with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria.

Candidates must also possess a degree in relevant subject, plus a post graduate diploma in education from a recognized university for those who are not education graduates

They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.

Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.

Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply through the online registration portal :jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng

Note that this exercise is absolutely free...

Application portal opens 19th July 2021 and closes on the 31st July 2021.

Announcer: Olabisi Ariyo
Chairman, Teaching Service Commission, Lagos State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159188800951013&id=735776012

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by DesChyko: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Would have loved to apply but no education degree cry

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by olumate(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Good
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by temitope27(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Make I apply? How much you go dey pay me? grin
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Fxtnoat: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Nice.
Thanks op
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Minjim: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
This is good news
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
I prefer to teach on the island than to teach for the government. Two good private classes, and I'm good to go.

Many teachers I know on the island get good rides in their first year, while those in public get used to keeping a satchet of Panadol in their bags. grin grin grin grin grin

Many public school students have no joy when it comes to class control. grin grin grin grin

CSTRR:

Yes, I have a friend that teaches English.

She worked on the island for two years, bought a car within that time and opened a standard bet9ja shop in Ikorodu for her husband where she stays and then resigned.

She was previously teaching tutorial in Ikorodu until someone linked her to one big school on the island.

It is typical for a teacher on the island to upgrade to middle class in no time. One's environment matters, you know.

Ayomi90:

Hope u secure your income till old age. That's d benefit of working with the govt.

Good luck to your job security and 35years service pension.
I don't aim at job security, I aim at growth.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by 111sunshine: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
another opportunity to employ fresh minds...kudos to Lagos state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by tony0806: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Good
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by davidtemi(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2021
My wife first
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by legendsilver(m): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Better apply now and stop going from one bet9ja shop to another with your degree looking for quick money.

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Olarewaju89: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Alright

Let me inform my sweetheart.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lattop(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Nice one but the salary is not it all
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by anochuko01(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2021
It is well

Most people no just get choice
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by DesChyko: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Ty680:

And you are regretting? I sense lack of skills set

Skill set isn't the problem here, hence the interest. Certification is.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by biosepeter1(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Lattop:
Nice one but the salary is not it all

NAH how much!
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Authoreety: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2021
See opportunity o
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2021
All the very best to the applicants..... that are ready to do their jobs.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Emeka71(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2021
And here you shall see many people who can't even pass WAEC applying this job; I think the required aptitude test to get this job should be that they should subject all the applicants to take WAEC examination and those who performed well shall be given the appointment.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by CSTRR: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Emphasizing a degree in education is backward.

Some of my best teachers didn't have a degree in education.

Employ the best and then train them if you have to.

I can understand prioritising a degree in education, but to make it the only unbending requirement is a disservice to the Nigerian public students

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by BigBelleControl(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2021
CSTRR:

I can understand prioritising a degree in education, but to make it the only unbending requirement is a disservice to the Nigerian public students
You're right, most good teachers do not have education degree and most students did education did it because of no opportunity in regular courses. But they have given those without education degree but have second degree in education opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by CSTRR: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I prefer to teach on the island than to teach for the government. Two good private classes, and I'm good to go.

Many teachers I know on the island get good rides in their first year, while those in public get used to keeping a satchet of Panadol in their bags. grin grin grin grin grin

Many public school students have no joy when it comes to class control. grin grin grin grin
Yes, I have a friend that teaches English.

She worked on the island for two years, bought a car within that time and opened a standard bet9ja shop in Ikorodu for her husband where she stays and then resigned.

She was previously teaching tutorial in Ikorodu until someone linked her to one big school on the island.

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by dontro(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Prepare for the interview with these top 20 teachers job interview questions and answers
https://edupadi.com/blog/teacher-interview-questions-and-answers/

Wishing you success!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by IamCookie(f): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
LASG deliberately left the age limit to apply , so that there will be no criticisms as to that. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Ayomi90: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Hope u secure your income till old age. That's d benefit of working with the govt.

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by OlujobaSamuel: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2021
I get nysc teaching experience na, shey I no fit use am replace education degree ni?
I think they should conduct a special Teacher Registration Council Exam for applicants, with the applicants paying their fee from personal purse if truly they have interest in education.
Majority of our education degree/diploma holders are rejects of regular degree courses, so, I don't think it should be the only prerequisite.
Some people discovered their love for teaching during NYSC, while others were after job hunting for years and found themselves in classrooms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ipreach: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2021
This is very good. may the good candidates secure the job.

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by pedrilo: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Dont speak out of ignorance.
Education is a profession and not a job for everyone.
Can you recruit an engineer as a medical doctor?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.