Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks (61149 Views)

US Warns Against Allowing Chinese Military Base In Solomon Islands, / Russian Military Shows Video Of Helicopter Attack On Ukrainian Armor / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by DonroxyII: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Na wa o. Now you'll be swimming jejely and when you see a shark coming towards you, you won't now know which one is coming, whether the one that will bite you or blow you up. Wahala no de finish
The side effect of knowledge to human ....

It's like giving banana to cow, human are messing up knowledge..... we are using it to cleanse Nyansh instead of coming together to conquer planets ..... Our focus should be space !!
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2021
KushLyon:
wahala for any US navy ship that comes close to china's coastline grin

The way una dey hype all these Chinese guys that copy same American tech and mass produced them dey make me laugh.

This was how Japan was hyping themselves back then till US dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they closed mouth. Even Russia with their noise. Where they not a part of USSR that was broken up?

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Upjis: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2021
You are a big fool

Idiot
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
sunsewa16:
All for USA,the silents are the deadly killers and they hardly make noise,why the display groups are the noise makers, meanwhile I haven't heard USA display his military strength in an exhibition, except after attack, just like how they killed Osama and Iran military chief,u start of the type of weapons they use

Every military in the world does it.

It is a military operation called a show of force

If the US feel threatened, they will do their own show of force too.

They did when North Korea was running its mouth by showing the US military transporting nuclear weapons in military trucks.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by ubola: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
Can you drop your hair strand as collateral? Let me know on time.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by cloud(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
Innovation keeps getting better
the right word is deadlier
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Chirowman(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2021
This is called kill and dry
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

Where in Lagos are you located?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
I weep for today's Nigerian youths...your mates in other countries are going tech while all you do on nairaland is curse your country and leaders forgetting your leaders were once a youth like you, you are not contributing anything for Nigerias development. Your brain is wired to always blame your leaders and not yourself for your failure.

You think if citizens of developed countries curse their country and leaders all day they would be developed and advance in technology? Lazy bunch of idiots, don't worry your children will ask you one day wetin you use your youthfulness do...shey na to dey complain everyday you go tell them sey you use am do?

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by ParkleElegant: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

Most of Israel military might is because of IPOB military industrial complex.

Some animals thought the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo Army in one second

Eweeeeyyyyyyy!!! Wu is this one
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by mema900: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Na wa o. Now you'll be swimming jejely and when you see a shark coming towards you, you won't now know which one is coming, whether the one that will bite you or blow you up.

Both scenarios na lost cause o.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Chibuezelala(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
All this investment in war tech and the world is cheering , Nigeria even expecting their new fighter jets, we are cheering too . My brother I pray make una no see war ohh. All these cheering go turn opposite when the main show start.
Hmmm.... Shey una hear abi.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

Some animals thought the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo Army in one second
Iberiberism in it's highest order!..aboki,kai..wetin be my froblem??.. anuohia.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Musharraf7: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
Innovation keeps getting better
how is this better, we keep developing technologies just to destroy each other
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Oracleforce: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Jesuyinka01:
Nigeria never grow in technology,
China are so good... I'm still looking forward to my country to get beyond this

....with all these nonsense policies and borrowing money a fictitious project...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Osoye98: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
They try
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by SammyDiabuah(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Na wa o. Now you'll be swimming jejely and when you see a shark coming towards you, you won't now know which one is coming, whether the one that will bite you or blow you up.

The conclusion of the matter is that sharks are not friendly, when you see them, RUN!
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB military have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

JOBLESS KID

I KNOW HUNGER HAS FINISHED YOU

YOU GO SOON KPAI!!!
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Crunchyg2: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

Where in Lagos are you located?
Ilasamaja. My number is below on my signature
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

The way una dey hype all these Chinese guys that copy same American tech and mass produced them dey make me laugh.

This was how Japan was hyping themselves back then till US dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they closed mouth. Even Russia with their noise. Where they not a part of USSR that was broken up?

China copies American tech?

Which American tech is actually original? They are largely copies of German and Russian technologies.

I think the United States is also overhyped. They have the manpower, but technologically, it is fair game for the big guys.

As for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that was many years ago.

The world has changed, and there are big guys in the game who would give the United States a run for their money.

Don't expect a big war would go like it went in the 2nd world war.

The Russians even have an invisible submarine.

It is going to be a different ball game from what played out in World War II.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Temptee101(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2021
China is so backward.

Special countries like ours are talking of cows and donkeys, they are here building a shark.

So disappointed.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Cousin9999: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Somewhere, a bunch of US soldiers are laughing.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Smartikc(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Were did ur so called buhari got his his own from undecided undecided
nairavsdollars:
Nothing special about it. Something Buhari has already bought for our military too
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by gaftsoil(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Nigeria military can never reach this level
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2021
I DONT BLAME PALESTINIANS WHO HAVE MANY TIMES TAKEN HOSTAGE OF ANIMALS LIKE SQUIRRELS ETC THAT STRAYED FROM ISRAEL INTO GAZA AS ISRAEL'S SPIES.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
KillMNKnow:
IPOB military have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

Go and rescue your director, leave Chinese ice fish alone.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

China copies American tech?

Which American tech is actually original? They are largely copies of German and Russian technologies.

I think the United States is also overhyped. They have the manpower, but technologically, it is fair game for the big guys.

As for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that was many years ago.

The world has changed, and there are big guys in the game who would give the United States a run for their money.

Don't expect a big war would go like it went in the 2nd world war.

The Russians even have an invisible submarine.

It is going to be a different ball game from what played out in World War II.

Nigeria has smart cows thatvcan take over any country and capture terrorist in other countries like Kenya, we shall not be intimidated by China fish, looks that those RC toys they sell on aliexpress very inferior.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2021
quentin06:

Nigeria has smart cows thatvcan take over any country and capture terrorist in other countries like Kenya, we shall not be intimidated by China fish, looks that those RC toys they sell on aliexpress very inferior.

grin cheesy
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by harveyosho1(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Jesuyinka01:
Nigeria never grow in technology,
China are so good.... I'm still looking forward for my country to get beyond this
Future impossible tense grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.