Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today (5569 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2021
We preach Jesus because there is no church that can save you only Jesus can save you ********************'******************

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer publicly here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
We preach Jesus because there is no church that can save you only Jesus can save you ********************'******************

1)

2)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

It not by power or might

Glory to God
what about eating only holy communion in the church will one be saved by that method too

1 Like

Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
what about eating only holy communion in the church will one be saved by that method too
Jesus said once you eat the flesh of the Son of man your will have life in you so yes eating holy communion can equally save you

1 Like

Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Jesus said once you eat the flesh of the Son of man your will have life in you so yes eating holy communion can equally save you
so without receiving Jesus as your lord God and Savior you can eat and still make it
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
so without receiving Jesus as your lord God and Savior you can eat and still make it
I think both go hand in hand
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
Pray:

In Jesus name
Amen

It not by power or might

Glory to God

♦️♦Every one must accept Jesus as your lord God and Savior
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

♦️♦Every one must accept Jesus as your lord God and Savior
nairaland folks prefer to argue about Bible than accepting the lordship of Christ
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Betscoreodds:
nairaland folks prefer to argue about Bible than accepting the lordship of Christ
God wrapped himself hidden in Jesus body that why they see him as normal man not as God that how God actually wants it only those who he reveals it knows
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
Pray:

In Jesus name
Amen

It not by power or might but by my spirit says the lord

Glory to God
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Betscoreodds:
it about being ashamed every one wants to act Righteousness in public
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God wrapped himself hidden in Jesus body that why they see him as normal man not as God that how God actually wants it only those who he reveals it knows
the next thing to ask is how then do one solve the problem of those who re wrote the Bible to satisfy their own teaching
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Betscoreodds:
the next thing to ask is how then do one solve the problem of those who re wrote the Bible to satisfy their own teaching
it easy any church that ask you not to read the Bible of other version then that church is not from God
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
it easy any church that ask you not to read the Bible of other version then that church is not from God
now there is internet JW will find it hard to force their members not to read other ideas and become free from bondage
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Thus guy used to be an advocate until his eyes where open.

Your own time will come..

Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2021
It is possible that Jesus is actually the devil that is masquerading as the light to deceive people, AND Deceiving people to worship him as God.

Because everything Jesus has condoned is what the creator has prohibited and forbade.

This is me just thinking out loud.
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2021
22jumpstreet:
It is possible that Jesus is actually the devil that is masquerading as the light to deceive people, AND Deceiving people to worship him as God.

Because everything Jesus has condoned is what the creator has prohibited and forbade.

This is me just thinking out loud.

Tell me what he has condoned that you think is not good
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Tell me what he has condoned that you think is not good

Jesus : "No one gets to the father except through me....."

Creators commandment: do not have any other God before me..

Jesus: I have come to give my life as a Ransome for many.

Creator: No one can die for the sin of another, each man is to be put to death for their own sin.

Jesus : I and the father are 1

Creator: there is no God before or after me. I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and calamity. I the lord do all these things..

Them plenty.
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Jesus : "No one gets to the father except through me....."

Creators commandment: do not have any other God before me..

Jesus: I have come to give my life as a Ransome for many.

Creator: No one can die for the sin of another, each man is to be put to death for their own sin.

Jesus : I and the father are 1

Creator: there is no God before or after me. I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and calamity. I the lord do all these things..

Them plenty.

Jesus is God
God came to earth in the form of Jesus that why he said those things
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus is God
God came to earth in the form of Jesus that why he said those things

"Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
22jumpstreet:

"Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"

God forgive you for you don't know what you say or do
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Thus guy used to be an advocate until his eyes where open.

Your own time will come..
if God appears to you and says believe in Jesus will you believe
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
if God appears to you and says believe in Jesus will you believe

Not possible...it's like saying God asking me to believe in superman or Harry Potter. They are not real all made up character..

God is the creator and there is only him...no one else..
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God forgive you for you don't know what you say or do

Jesus is a Roman invention. No matter what color you paint it...
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Not possible...it's like saying God asking me to believe in superman or Harry Potter. They are not real all made up character..

God is the creator and there is only him...no one else..
that why I said if

If is just an example
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Jesus is a Roman invention. No matter what color you paint it...
what if he is not
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
that why I said if

If is just an example

Why would God ask me to believe in somebody else other than him? Does not make any sense...

Why would God tempt me with that kind of thing?

I would not still. Because it might just be a test.

I know he will bless me abundantly when I pass..
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
what if he is not

He is...

God is the creator. He can't be part of creation. Just like saying Steve Jobs is part of the I phone.

Does it make any sense ?
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

He is...

God is the creator. He can't be part of creation. Just like saying Steve Jobs is part of the I phone.

Does it make any sense ?
if God comes down as a man will you believe him
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Why would God ask me to believe in somebody else other than him? Does not make any sense...

Why would God tempt me with that kind of thing?

I would not still. Because it might just be a test.

I know he will bless me abundantly when I pass..

They why I want to ask you assume God comes to you as a man will you believe him
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They why I want to ask you assume God comes to you as a man will you believe him

Lol....is that even possible?

Can the creator of iPhone come as a battery or charger?
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by 22jumpstreet: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
if God comes down as a man will you believe him

It is not possible..
The creator of Toyota carmry can't come as a Tyre or engine..
Re: ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today by Betscoreodds: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2021
22jumpstreet:

It is not possible..
The creator of Toyota carmry can't come as a Tyre or engine..
you comparison is not Bible based God said we are his image
So you don't know who you are

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation? / Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia / About Death: Inviting: DeepSight, Thehomer, Ihedinobi, Reyginus, Kay 17 etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.