Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ (37855 Views)

Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Another Bashir Al Rufai in SA.
They only vomit trash.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Dhury: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Slizzords:
You'd soon have a psychotic break , jobless mofo
they behave like ipob
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by admus14(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Sammy07:
Hahaha..
These people are Northerners 2.0
Shebi na northerners look during ENDSARS
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Psoul(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Loot responsibly?

[img]https://media1./images/81710144e4d282b684d2278556a429b4/tenor.gif?itemid=10098694[/img]

Like father like Son.....

That is what the writer of this piece wants you to feel but in the real sense, that was not what the son meant.

Read that part very well once again.

In a message to South Africans, Zuma said: "For the people that are protesting and looting, please do so carefully and please do so responsibly. Because you cannot hold people responsible for defending what they love.

The second part of that statement explained what he meant. He said........"Because you cannot hold people responsible for defending what they love." This is referring to the owners of the shops bn looted. That means, the owners of the shops may take any means of trying to protect their shop, even if it means killing the looters and no one will hold them responsibly for the killing. So he was just indirectly telling them not to get involved in that dangerous act of looting cos they may get killed and no one will be held responsible for their death.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Kenturkey048(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Sammy07:
Hahaha..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Northerners promax...SounthAfricans stupid...
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by authority2006(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:
grin
And I was here thinking SA was the only progressive African country. BLACK WILL ALWAYS BLACK

Successive Nigeria administrations know better than to arrest and jail any ex president. The result wouldn't be different from this one.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Benekkk: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2021
He's right in a way. Responsible looting is like the one that goes on in some west African countries.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Patrioticman007(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Sammy07:
Hahaha..

Nope they are ipobians 3.9.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Which one is loot responsibly?
Can there be a responsible looting?

Sounds oxymoronic
Yes na.
You walk in to each stores Majestically, pick up items you want and need without rush or pushing your neighbor, then you catwalk your way out of the stores grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2021
hopexter:

You are not lazy yet you’re selling looted iPhones grin grin

Haba boss

The phones are not looted na!
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Abs76: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Sammy07:
Hahaha..
hopeless southerners with their looting mentality
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by almarthins(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Africa o Africa. Which kind continent be this?
You all can see that this is not in Nigeria, where leaders put themselves first above others. This is why my many political thieves are walking free in this country. You jail them, some foolish footsoldiers will tear the state down. This foot soldiers are no others than poor men. You won't find rich man burning businesses and looting shops.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Reference(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Loot responsibly?

[img]https://media1./images/81710144e4d282b684d2278556a429b4/tenor.gif?itemid=10098694[/img]

Hahahaha..... grin
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Godmademan(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2021
They are all mad. I like their guts tho. Shows that if they were to be the ones experiencing the Fulani jihad happening in Nigeria the nation would have been on it's knees within one month back then in 2017 when the whole mess started. That's on the brighter side.

I don't support looting and destruction of public infrastructure tho.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by hopexter(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
kenddys:

Haba boss

The phones are not looted na!

Uk/ US use are looted/stolen phones hope you know.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by StreetFight: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Which one is loot responsibly?
Can there be a responsible looting?

Sounds oxymoronic

Yes, loot food, not dildos
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by kiddkash(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB av deployed over 100k troops to help South Africa
chai IPOB dey live rent free for person head
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by TMKsouth: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
He's gonna get arrested. His father is also gonna face more charges.

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by ezechi24(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB av deployed over 100k troops to help South Africa

lol...its clear they paid you 20k for last months job instead of the normal 30k ....so now you are trying to over work yourself so they'll see how much passion you putting in the job....dont worry they've seen ur hard work this month end you will recieve your 30k plus 500 extra for kunu and kulikuli....zombie no go run unless u tell am to run .....zombie cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by ogbonnachrys: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2021
I wish Buhari the same. I remember when Zuma was acting like a god.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by LegalWolf: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Sammy07:
Hahaha..

Looooool. Yeah Northerners that looted
Lekki mall right?
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by NairaMaster1(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
chairlan:
Very funny people
Overy 100 people killed already

By stamped. SA security is not Nigeria security
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by adeoluphilips: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Like Father Like son...same stup*dity like El-rufai son (Bello)
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by heniford2: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Loot Responsible got me laughing grin cheesy TMKsouth you see this one he said you guys are poor, unemployment, and poverty has eating deep in SA na black people dey loot oh for SA so is official now loot Responsible grin cheesy black south Africa a shame to Africa I should be comparing your guys with our Northern people here in Nigeria mostly Muslim this people are way nonessential nonsense i spit out. undecided
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by unmask: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
My major problem is when a foreigner speaks the truth, everybody will start another round of tantrum.

Former British PM said Nigeria was fantastically corrupt, our reaction was "Isn't the British corrupt?"

Now the son of the former President of SA is saying the looting was caused by poverty and joblessness, He should tell us what his father did in office.

We will always blame the white for our problems, but in the end we are our problem. No sugarcoating or deceiving will change it

If I lie to the world, I will never lie to myself ~ Bella Shmurda
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by soojar(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Please I want to ask one question. Is it possible to move our northern brothers to South Africa? or southern Nigeria leave Nigeria for the South Africans to go join their fellow ****

Please I'm asking the question on behalf of a friend
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by TMKsouth: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2021
heniford2:
Loot Responsible got me laughing grin cheesy TMKsouth you see this one he said you guys are poor, unemployment, and poverty has eating deep in SA na black people dey loot oh for SA so is official now loot Responsible grin cheesy black south Africa a shame to Africa I should be comparing your guys with our Northern people here in Nigeria mostly Muslim this people are way nonessential nonsense i spit out. undecided

Did you count the number of South Africans supporting this guy or u just speaking out your *ass? There's a reason Zuma was kicked out of office early - a majority of South Africans don't support this nonsense, the silent middle which is actually the heartbeat of this economy. I know these pics below will kill u but I'm gonna post them anyway cool

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by NairaMaster1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Loot responsibly?

And you will be defending Buhari and Yusuf in Nigeria.
Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by Amotolongbo(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
hakym619:

God bless you this morning.
Doodbye ! smiley
amen

And you too

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ by heniford2: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did you count the number of South Africans supporting this guy or u just speaking out your *ass? There's a reason Zuma was kicked out of office early - a majority of South Africans don't support this nonsense, the silent middle which is actually the heartbeat of this economy. I know these pics below will kill u but I'm gonna post them anyway cool
thats 2014 news brother this cov19 and bad economy got everyone And SA is poor believe it or not black south Africans are poor lack education and development your own said it outright stop dusting the dust in this wailing woods it will do you no good brother accept it or leave it but it's the truth and nothing more added to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.