Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Word From The Lord Jesus - May 10, 2011 - Naomi From Sa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From The Lord Jesus - May 10, 2011 - Naomi From Sa (651 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From The Lord Jesus - May 10, 2011 - Naomi From Sa by goodvine: 7:10am On May 12, 2011
A WORD FROM THE LORD

The Lord says, We stand on the very end of this time as we know it. The Lord Jesus depends on His people to work hard and do everything we can to bring His harvest in. To sow your testimonies of His Word and salvation now more than ever.

This is the word. O My people take courage and work hard for I’m with you, says the Lord of  Host. In just a little while I will begin to shake the Heavens and Earth, the Oceans , and  dry land too.  I will shake all nations, and the desires of all this nations shall come back to My Temple. I will fill the place with My Glory, says the Lord.

So take courage my people for I promised when you left (Egypt) your evil way of living that My Spirit would remain among you. So don’t be afraid, My people, says the Lord. Be strong and courage’s I will never leave or forsake you my children, say’s the Lord.

As I’m about to shake the Heavens and Earth and destroy the strength of Kingdoms of all nations. I will overthrow their armed might, says the Lord. And Brothers and Companions will kill each other, the sun and moon will be darkened and the stars withdraw their light.

But before that happens, I will take you my people, and I will be very gentle with my servants and honor you like a signet ring upon My finger, for I specially chosen you, says the Lord of Host.

Then you shall know at last, that I am the Lord your God and you shall be mine forever. Hide for a little while until the Lords wrath against your enemies has passed. Look! The Lord is coming from Heaven to punish the people of the earth for their sins. But for My people I will spread a wondrous feast for all around the world- a delicious feast of good food, with clear well-aged wine and choice beef. And I will remove the cloud of doom, the pall of death that hangs over the Earth. The Lord will wipe away all tears and take away forever all the insults and mockery against His Land and His people. The Lord has spoken! Thank you Lord!  Hallelujah

Bless His Holy Name

Naomi South Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of The Palms / The Problem Of Evil / Imagine That God Did Not Ask For Tithe And Offerings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.