Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,639 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women (1466 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
I have noticed this and I find it odd cause I taught Nigerian girls love foreign lifestyle more than anything,I've even notice this in nairaland travel section you see 20 men before you see a girl,abi economy no dey affect girls,or are they happy In 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Spider20: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
The pressure to succeed in Nigeria is higher for males than females. Moving abroad means increased chances of success.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2021
KingTayo37:
I have noticed this and I find it odd cause I taught Nigerian girls love foreign lifestyle more than anything,I've even notice this in nairaland travel section you see 20 men before you see a girl,abi economy no dey affect girls,or are they happy In 9ja

more Nigerian men want to travel out due to the financial burden that these same Nigerian women expect of them (and the foolish notion that the grass is greener in the west)... Nigerian women dont need to travel out to succeed, they only need to find a comfortable man to marry.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Nigerian men are natural providers in Nigeria and its also expensive. 9ja babes no get time for the stress or money. They expect d men to come marry them later. And many ladies use internet for irrelevant things and won't be aware of travel thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
But the thing I also noticed is that girls only talk about it or make mouth most of them never do anything to pursue this dream all they do is talk and say "God when?
"
Grottoz:
It’s vice versa now women want to travel out more than men nowadays

All the girls I met recently want to leave the country
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
You may be right thou wink
Activist001:
The pressure to succeed in Nigeria is higher for males than females i Nigeria. Moving abroad means increased chances of success.
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Are you a woman
Spider20:
Rubbish post
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yeah,that's true
MrBrownJay1:

more Nigerian men want to travel out due to the financial burden that these same Nigerian women expect of them (and the foolish notion that the grass is greener in the west)... Nigerian women dont need to travel out to succeed, they only need to find a comfortable man to marry.
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Cousin9999: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
So all the women studying abroad, going abroad to work as nurses, and etc. are what exactly? Fantasy?

Stop trolling and go find a better way to make money.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
For Canada express entry. Nigerian women outnumbered men most times. The reports are here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Activist001:
The pressure to succeed in Nigeria is higher for males than females. Moving abroad means increased chances of success.

true, while the pressure to get married in Nigeria is higher for women than men... no matter how successful a woman is, if she aint married, majority would look down on her.
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cousin9999:
So all the women studying abroad, going abroad to work as nurses, and etc. are what exactly? Fantasy?

If there is anyone here trolling on this forum, it's you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Activist001:

with fake information and wild assumptions
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
What fake information ? ,i think I made it clear I was just asking for opinion,cause I may even be wrong
ednut1:
with fake information and wild assumptions
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dude take a chill pill,i was just asking for opinions angry
Cousin9999:

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by KingTayo37(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asin...some people are just like that undecided
Activist001:

Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by ednut1(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2021
KingTayo37:
What fake information ? ,i think I made it clear I was just asking for opinion,cause I may even be wrong
not u, the cousin guy
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pressure on them. I think guys are more of the driving force (gender) and any or many means available for improvement is necessary including migrating, if the case may be.
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Because we have lots of responsibility as a man ..and it's our duty to perform them...

We take traveling as plan B when things are not working in the country anymore...
Re: Why Do More Men Want To Travel Out Than Women by buJu234: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
truth be told..

getting a husband abroad for a single black African immigrant is very slim ooo...

even getting a date or sex is difficult (Unless u want to bcom a very cheap Olosho).

but for the guys, there are few limitation, infact if its sex, a lot of white ladies fantasize going black once a while; then for marriage, a lot of mature white single women are looking for companion (in that market blackmen also have a high ranking).

(1) (Reply)

My Blissful Weekend At Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort, Ekiti State (pictures) / 38 Things You Will See Only In Dubai! Oh My Gosh, Take A Look... / UPS Shipment Taking Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.