Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Replacement In The Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replacement In The Civil Service (26538 Views)

BREAKING: 2017/2018 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Forms Out / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Rivers State Civil Service Commission Graduate Recruitment 2017 (19 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
missionmex:
it's possible he got another job.

Thanks, U have spoken my mind
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by chiboycue: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:
How possible is it to replace someone in the Civil Service? If possible, how do I go about it? The person has ND certificate and I have B.Sc.

Share your experience

The Civil Service fills a vacant position by ways of employment and promotion. The Civil Service does not replace someone with another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by ejimatic: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
highbee02:

Thanks, it's the name, cadre and other information that will be changed. Just to enter the person's name in the payroll.
. When they are recruiting replacement is possible for various reasons best known to recruiters.However if B.sc is to be replaced another BSC holder will be selected so as to maintain vacancy for the same cadre and same qualification.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Badonasty(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
This stuff was almost done to my wife...thank God for the person wey we know for the office

2 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by austinskinny: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
well this FRSC of a thing selection had already been made , an insider told me names have been submitted this registration is just formality
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
9jayes:
If you want to go about it we know how you can but we can’t disclose it. We moveee

Can u private chat me?
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Righteousness3:
When someone died, the replacement is very simple because you will continue to answering the person name if you will agree the conditions the director will give to you by giving him the the salary for 6 month.

Pls, read my comments because I was not allowed to modify the post
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
guy222:
This is an incomplete question, did the person died or resign or was he sake?

I got a fresh appointment and I want someone to replace me in my former place of work.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by highbee02: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Badonasty:
This stuff was almost done to my wife...thank God for the person wey we know for the office

Pls, how did u go about it?
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by OJEEMAH(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Crazeworld:
Really? So they can remove someone's name and replace with another in the civil service?

I was reading somewhere on Nairaland earlier today about a House of Reps member telling a constituent that the list for the just announced FRSC recruitment has already been submitted two months ago.

Which way for the common man in this country? cry cry cry
if I tell you my personal experience on FRSC recruitment 2018, you won't bother applying for government job except you get connect.
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Rajosh(m): 1:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Kelamma:
Nna eh! Is that what 'replacement' in civil service is ? I thought replacement was an unofficial recruitment to beef up staff due to little spaces created by retirements and deaths.

Well, what do I know. This is Nigeria after all.
what you explained is the real thing. But as you said, this is Nigeria afterall

2 Likes

Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Godwinmy: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Where does people resign from government job?
Re: Replacement In The Civil Service by Godwinmy: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Why does people resign from government job?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position] / My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.