Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) (2530 Views)

Security And Exchange Commission Sec Recruiting??? / C.I.S Diploma In Securities And Investment(prospects) / Securities And Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by Cimionie: 10:53am On May 12, 2011
Hey guys,

just got the mail below and was wondering if any one has info about test format, particularly for those that might have taken in the 1st batch, will appreciate ur kind response.

Dear My name,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted and invited for the Second batch of aptitude test for the SEC Young Professionals programme. Please find your confirmation and identity number details below:
Candidate Details,
, Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Venue: Grange Secondary School
2 Harold Shodipo Crescent,
G.R.A Ikeja,
Lagos
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by Mr555: 2:04pm On May 12, 2011
Also got the same text massage but my own is in Abuja. Pls anyone in the house with helpful resources. I will be greatful for your response.
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by Alayaabdul: 4:07pm On May 12, 2011
ma brother i wrote the first batch just read ur english very well n maths the second part has to do investment so read about some business terminologies and ideas all the best
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by olawalebabs(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2011
Please what about any current affairs, how is the programme, is it full time employment or contract staff.
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by lawalso: 1:19pm On May 13, 2011
i also got the invite but was scheduled for Abuja, while i applied for a Lagos Venue. I called the numbers attached to the mail but the guy who answered said there is nothing that can be done. i don't even have the means to go to Abuja for now. I don't know what to do.
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by olawalebabs(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2011
@lawal. We're in the same shoe, i'll have prefer abuja to lagos but i receive mine to be in lag. Anyway we gat to give it a trial. What's worth doing is worth doing well. Surely success is ours
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by abelosimo: 8:22am On May 14, 2011
Hey guys i think dis is my first post ever in this forum so wouldnt mind a more concrete test format for the sec.ypp and how does sm1 get to the grange sec. school from oshodi or airport road?thanks
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by SUGURU: 10:06am On May 14, 2011
lawalso:

i also got the invite but was scheduled for Abuja, while i applied for a Lagos Venue. I called the numbers attached to the mail but the guy who answered said there is nothing that can be done. i don't even have the means to go to Abuja for now. I don't know what to do.

@lawalso, pls can you avail me with the number you called as I only got the text message I am yet to get the email.
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by olawalebabs(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2011
SUGURU:

@lawalso, pls can you avail me with the number you called as I only got the text message I am yet to get the email.
Have you check your mail box? This is the number +2348168956757 or +2347056982811
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by SUGURU: 10:16am On May 14, 2011
olawalebab:

Have you check your mail box? This is the number +2348168956757 or +2347056982811

Tanx olawalebabs, I have checked my mail box and spam message several times in fact I just checked again now.
Re: Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) by olawalebabs(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2011
Call Them to verify, because that mail is part of the requirement that is needed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Business Development Executive / This Nairalander Defrauded Me; I Want To Use Juju - Advice / Help Ccna With Out Degree. Any Job Opportunities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.