Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,686 members, 7,834,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Stop Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Stroke (242 Views)

Stop Stroke And Heart Disease / Control Your Blood Pressure | Potassium | How To Stop Stroke Early | Nutrition / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Stroke by mddavid(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
HOW TO STOP STROKE ATTACK
I have discovered that there is increase of stroke patient for some time now. It affects mostly men from the age of fifty years and above. 100% of stroke patient I have treated this year are men.

I decided to intimate the men of simple things to do to avoid being attacked by stroke.

One of the main reason for stroke attack is high blood pressure. Most men are so busy so don’t have the time to check their blood pressure. While some feel it is not necessary to check their blood pressure. Please,I am pleading, regularly check your blood pressure,it will go a way to stop any stroke attack.
The second thing is,if your blood pressure is high,try to avoid any thing that will make you angry. Most stroke attack is because of anger by the patient. So I am pleading,try not to angry no matter the situation, rather laugh it out.

As I usually say, Prevention is better than emergency because the emergency may be disastrous.

please live a safe and healthy life.
Re: How To Stop Stroke by SpruceMediaNG: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Excessive thinking, worrying, bottled up psycho emotions. Intenral imbalance. Expectations not met
Re: How To Stop Stroke by mddavid(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
This triggers the blood pressure. That why checking your blood pressure is the antidote against stroke attack.

(1) (Reply)

Boosting Libido In Females / How To Overcome Painful Sexual Intercourse / Benefits Of Raising Your Legs Against The Wall | Yoga | Viparita Karani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.