Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture (9794 Views)

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Success has many friends

Photo of Chief Obi Iyiegbu (Obi Cubana) has surfaced online. This was during his days at Dennis Memorial Grammar School (DMGS), Onitsha.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2011411812349101/

Lalasticlala

On a side note, DMGS Onitsha is an elite college and the oldest college in the eastern Nigeria.

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by NoFukGiven: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Metchewww

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by SLAP44: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Great man.
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am more interested in knowing where this man below is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by tillaman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by insidelife22(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bloggers Una weldone,
tomorrow now you go see something like "Obi Cubana's ex girl friend in Onitsha surfaces" or "Obi Cubana's sidechick is pregnant for him".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by 10mobile: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
insidelife22:
Bloggers Una weldone,
tomorrow now you go see something like "Obi Cubana's ex girl friend in Onitsha surfaces" or "Obi Cubana's sidechick is pregnant for him".
Or even "Obi Cubana prick don rupture" grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by CUMIN: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Till Tuesday na obi cubana get am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nigerians forgot Wizkid birthday because of Obi Cubanna

Truly, money get levels.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by WibusJaga: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hardly recognisable.
But of what use is this post?
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Goddyss(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Great school..my alma mata. Lux fiat

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Benwallt(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
WibusJaga:
Hardly recognisable.
But of what use is this post?
It is of no use. It is useless. Lazy yoots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Penguin2: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Who is he?
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by wealthyhenry(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
My Almamater.

Lux Fiat.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by kingbee90: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
I believe he was just a basic looking student from a poor or average background. I guess his classmates whose parents were coming to drop them off with Peugeot 504 & Mercedes Benz 230E flatbooths were probably looking down on him.
In this Life, no one truly knows tomorrow.
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Julianaa: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
same here grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by FarahAideed: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
kingbee90:
I believe he was just a basic looking student from a poor or average background. I guess his classmates whose parents were coming to drop them off with Peugeot 504 & Mercedes Benz 230E flatbooths were probably looking down on him.
In this Life, no one truly knows tomorrow.

That one na lie ..he came from an affluent family ..his mother was even a school owner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by owobokiri(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Lol
This is the type that will be in the same class with you, but because of his dimkpa, he will be oppressing you as if you are a junior student..
They always make them the SP
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by meritadavize1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
K
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by BKayy: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Going by the way pictures are snapped in Igbo boarding schools, the first two will be Senior Prefect and Hostel prefect respectively.
Very honourable people in Igbo schools

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Drizzy5001(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
grin grin Baba fit be one of the bouncers wey come that burial.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Drizzy5001(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Going by the way pictures are snapped in Igbo boarding schools, the first two will be Senior Prefect and Hostel prefect respectively.
Very honourable people in Igbo schools
maybe, they may be class prefect and his assistant. Because only senior students are permitted to put on trousers ,while the junior one's wear shorts.
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by BKayy: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Drizzy5001:
maybe, they may be class prefect and his assistant. Because only senior students are permitted to put on trousers ,while the junior one's wear shorts.
No that's not how it is done down here.
Besides going by the way they are relaxed, it looks like a hostel picture than an ordinary class picture. So it is Senior Prefect and Hostel prefect
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by chatinent: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ok o
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by pyyxxaro: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Airforce1:

Truly, money get levels.

Shaaataaap

With ur rainboot head undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Lordbinsmar: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Airforce1:
[s][/s]Nigerians forgot Wizkid birthday because of Obi Cubanna

Truly, money get levels.
[s][/s]

You are senseless
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by DSC7: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

What is his name?.....
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by pkayode44(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

chat me up on this no so i can add you

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Some of his classmates that covered their work from him during exams would be regretting now. That's if they remembered.
Re: Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture by siofra(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Airforce1:

Truly, money get levels.

Did you see any professor at cubana's party doing doings? Continue reading like a bastard you hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Interview With BBC Africa’s Komla Dumor / Photos: P Square. D*ick Grabbed By Female FANs on Live Stage !! HABATICALLY / Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.