Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137523 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Lol... Remember those days when I was working as an employee pastor.

We were treated like marketers grin

Thank God that was in the past now...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by kingemaker(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
NLC must do something about this one o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Daytonbale: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
It is finish
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
rolexino:
I have a cousin among the sacked pastors
Abeg what's the reason

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by DeHorus: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
E B Things
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by damocool(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Chinny024:
...and the same winners raised brow when being told to pay tax from his Church business!!!
All pastors have one motive- money!!!
Rapture will be hot!!!
That's not true, because u know one who doesn't has anything he can call his own despite being the founder..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Chiffy: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!

Specifically, CEO of Winners Chapel

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Jenpress: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Assumptions is the least of all knowledge..The news might be true or not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Let me see if i can attend to your enquiry.....

What happened to most of the pastor sacked is not about monetary issues. They are basically not telling the truth and they feel pained.

I know a winners pastor in Ogun State who told me that most of these pastors don't reside in the places where they are transferred which in turn led to their inefficiency(doing their jobs accordingly).

I will give a scenario.....winners chapel will give you money to pay house rent in the place where you will pastor (according to their mandate your family should move with you to the place) but these pastors will for one reason or the other not move with their families. This results to absenteeism. They will only travel to their branches on Saturdays to prepare for Sunday service. They are required to do evangelism to create awareness about Christ and the church which they don't do as a result of not always being around. Unknown to some of these pastors, winners send some people to go do some investigations to know if these pastors are up and doing.

Secondly, they are been paid monies to get halls for their branches but some pastors will inflate the price while others even spent the money.

These pastors have so many misconducts they are not talking about but want to tarnish the image of the church.

Why is the church selfish ?.
You mean you want the pastor to move his family to a village of less than 100 villagers from the city ?. What school will his kids attend ?. What of the health institution in the village, that cannot cater for medical emergency ?. Why must the church sacrifice the younger generation for the church, instead of the GO's to be staying in the villages to win more souls, nope they will rather die in the comfort of the cities. My question is that what Jesus preached about loving your neighbor as yourself ?.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Abi na!
tillaman:
This can’t be real, so the church is truly a business enterprise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Femeto: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
When Femi Falana said they were creating business centers una abuse am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tirips(f): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by EMMY76: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Our nigerian churches are now runned like commercial banks. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by philipobiz: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Let me see if i can attend to your enquiry.....

What happened to most of the pastor sacked is not about monetary issues. They are basically not telling the truth and they feel pained.

I know a winners pastor in Ogun State who told me that most of these pastors don't reside in the places where they are transferred which in turn led to their inefficiency(doing their jobs accordingly).

I will give a scenario.....winners chapel will give you money to pay house rent in the place where you will pastor (according to their mandate your family should move with you to the place) but these pastors will for one reason or the other not move with their families. This results to absenteeism. They will only travel to their branches on Saturdays to prepare for Sunday service. They are required to do evangelism to create awareness about Christ and the church which they don't do as a result of not always being around. Unknown to some of these pastors, winners send some people to go do some investigations to know if these pastors are up and doing.

Secondly, they are been paid monies to get halls for their branches but some pastors will inflate the price while others even spent the money.

These pastors have so many misconducts they are not talking about but want to tarnish the image of the church.
Omo see defending

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Akhee: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
Before Nko how you think say Private Jet come about. I laugh in Mandarin now I remembered how Winners created USSD Code for their church during Covid19 period make money.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which Rapture? undecided

The man probably has a 30-year plan in place to ensure continued growth and expansion of his kingdom here on earth. undecided

Or maybe longer like Kenneth Hagin, I think, who believes he will not live a minute less than 120 in his kingdom here on earth. undecided

LOL.

Good to see you were just being sarcastic.

Almost took you for being serious in your previous three posts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Imagine that shocked
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by OneNigeria1: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
chieveboy:

My brother this one pass Jesus Wept. Jesus Chai(ed) grin

DOOREMI.... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Akhee: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
Why should he?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Krismas(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhcBEjpwxg

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IpH8dndJk
coolAnother trash news! How can a man be employed in August 2020 and in less than a year, he becomes the head pastor of any church in Living faith? Really?? Well he was discharged for POOR CHURCH GROWTH. Nowhere in the discharge letter was POOR OFFERING GENERATED, mentioned as reason.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by sigiyaya112: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
I just wish that this could open you eyes but i doubt because black people too mumu embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2021
desiredhome:

On top people's money? shocked shocked
How do you compare church to a private business?.....
What are the purposes for their business?.
The reason Africa will remain poor because they lack the capacity to think for themselves....
Slaves

Who are you and I to complain when a huge financial institution like the above named organization fires it's branch managers for not meeting financial targets?
They are a bank of sorts. They sell the gospel of "grace" to their customers who I turn part with varying sums of money after receiving the products. Don't mix emotions with business. To me, it's a very sound business decision.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Hezmatosky: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2021
They should also know that there's no money as such in the country right now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Meritocracy: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Go and find job the lazy youth. Since you're collecting salary as pastor and you don't meet target as marketer, you deserve to be sacked. You can't be claiming you're doing God job and collecting salary, definitely you're working for your employer (Pastor Adeboye) not God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Nonsense, turning the house of God into business angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by barcaboi(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Lies... I don't believe this.

I believe Oyedepo is more of winning souls rather than mundane things...

Yinmu. Go ask why UK gave him reprimand or ban
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2021
Glory be to God for the Bible. So many fake pastors around. Moreover. The reason why the people are the churches and they shd know that the building isn't.. We are seeing what these men of God are all for. Gains and profits..
I doubt if they can recalled how the apostles laid down their lives for this same call. Some killed by swords, sew asunder, beheaded, exiled and were thrown into boiling oil.
Let God Kingdom reign forever

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Mekudi: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
whats the name of the church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Latakia(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
drLammy:
Yahoo ni Baba alawo, Ole ni everybody ninu ebi mi.........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by bjtinz: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
I don't even know what to say. . .so I won't say anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.